Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK-Systematically Victimizing Madhu While... (Page 12)

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
this is why lots of women are treated like crap by their spouses because they think its hott if they force u to do what they want you to , when men talk down to women they see it as a good thing , as a woman I would be disgusted if someone spoke or treated me that wayAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnPanthera

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vd-rocks

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

...a great number of naive viewers, just because he is sexy and sarcastic stupidly think that its because of his terrible past, its just his ego...once he realises he loves her blah blah blah!!

1. Yes it makes good viewing. For a while. For some people, it seems all the time!!

2. Yes I will continue to watch so long as the show has more  than bullying, abuse and control of Madhu by Rk and eye locks between the two.

3. Its good that romantic heroes are being shown that are not, as Gautam Hegde (one of the writers of the show) has said in the past, just Sri Ramchandra types. But now having taken the step with IPKKND, of showing abusive, controlling boyfriend/husband
the next step needs to be taken:

RK is no Sri Ramchandra and Madubala is no Sita. Infact even Sita left permanently the 2nd time round!! And it wasn't even her husband who was pointing fingers at her!!

SHOW THAT MADHU REJECTS RK, IF NOT MID WAY THEN DEFINITELY AT THE END.

No matter what twists and turns the show takes...
No matter whether Madhu ends up with Sultan temporarily or permanently...
No matter if Madhu ends up with RK temporarily

So far as everything that has been shown about him, even a student psychologist or psychiatrist would recognize him as a psychopath. Psychopathy is not a curable disorder. CVs do not end this show by sending out the msg that guys like this CHANGE. In real life they do not.

No wonder Indian women and girls are treated the worst in the world!! You watch abuse like this EVERY evening on TV from childhood onwards and it ends with the guy saying "sorry, I love you" and its all ok and they live happily ever after???!!! THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. The countless number of girls and women, who think that her boyfriend/man/husband will change only if she loves him enough, or does what he wants etc etc, is SHOCKING!

Oh and for all those who think it doesn't influence you, and you know the difference between your real life and what you enjoy watching??? If ALL of us were not being influenced, advertising which is a mulit-billion dollar industry would not exist.

Serials, not just adverts, what we watch and come across everyday influences ALL of us, whether we realise it or not!! Its a proven fact.

HAVE MADHUBALA SHOW SELF RESPECT AT LEAST AT THE END!!!

My response in this colour in the body of your reply:

ok i just want to point out at the fact that the kind of abusive men u r talking about are different than RK...those people are not affected if they slap their wife or hurt them where as RK is always affected by madhu's hurt...u say these men dont change n u maybe right.
Your interpretation is misguided. He is affected NOT coz he feels empathy. He doesn't feel her hurt.  He is offended that his PROPERTY is being damaged. THAT IS NOT LOVE but its an easy mistake to make and often made in real life too. Its even worse...its like...she is mera kutta. Mai laat maru, its my right, aur koi nahi maar sakta. Someone who hurts you physically and/or emotionally but doesn't like OTHERS doing same IS NOT LOVE or caring!

..but RK doesn't need to change he is gud by heart he jus tries to be cruel so that he can hide his gud side(defense mechanism)...he is scared to reveal his truth vry easily coz of fear of rejection...so redemption n regret makes sense for his character...coz its not about changing forever its about accepting his own self...we know wat he did is wrong n he will hav to earn back madhu's trust (they better show it convincingly)

WHERE???ShockedWHAT has rk EVER done to show he is good at heart????? ConfusedIt was ALL AND ACT!" Psychopaths act out what is appropriate to get what they want. He also has NO problems accepting himself. At no point does he feel any shame or remorse or a DESIRE TO CHANGE. THESE ARE ALL THE CLASSIC CHARACTERISTICS OF A PSYCHOPATH. AND IN REAL LIFE THERE IS NO CURE FOR THAT. SUCH PEOPLE DO NOT CHANGE. And to show him change now in this serial will send out the most APPALLING WRONG MSG.
This is exactly how abusive relationship in REAL LIFE are so called rationalized...hiding his good side, good at heart really, afraid of being hurt etc etc. Your type thinking and  unsound reasoning which is so scaringly prevalant in this forum, is PRECISELY WHY THIS SHOW SHOULD NOT END IN MADHU BEING WITH HIM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesn

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">RK is literally torturing Madhu into living with him. Instead of mocking and complaining about Madhu's 'social servant' attitude, people should thank and admire her more for it cuz if not for that attitude, Madhu would've left RK with his slitting game. Only a social servant like Madhu can endure all that torture to save the life a person who ruined her's.</font>

exactly dear...to b true I actually left a person to die when he tried to emotionally blackmail me yrs back n he simply backed of silently coz he has no chance with it...

if Madhu is like one of us she would've killed RK by now...it's her soft n stupidity towards everyone that allowed RK to do all this crazy acts n succeed

Exactly. Unfortunately this too is yet another characteristic of psychopathy. To use threats of self harm and suicide to control the victim The victim are very kind/soft hearted with a larger then usual amount of empathy for others and reluctance to cause hurt.

Also if they are told to go ahead and self harm...they won't do it. If they do, it will not be serious...a token gesture act.
They know the victim very well. They know they will be stopped. Psychopaths are good risk takers

vgomesn

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i told you the same puppet dancing .. :( .. very soon ill loose my patience .. I fast forwarded full RK scenes.. which doesn't seem at all worthy to listen to .. 

vgomesnPanthera

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Awesome Post!! Completely agreed with what u said!! Smile

Not everyone can differentiate fiction and reality! Many tend to get influenced by what they see on TV, and CVs are definitely creating a bad influence on young minds!! That needs to be stopped!!

I agree that people with character like RK can never change, and i feel no amount of redemption can make-up for what he has done! Stern Smile

Shocked AWESOMEEE!!!!
I dare ANYONE  who considers themselves a normal human being without mental health issues ie in the case of RK characterisatio -psychopathy:

WOULD YOU DO THIS TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE??
WOULD YOU CAUSE THIS KIND OF SUFFERING AND PAIN EVEN TO A TOTAL STRANGER?
HAVE YOU EVER CAUSED THIS?

If you answer NO to even ONE of the above questions, then how can you justify someone who has gone thru what this montage is showing and FORGET that that this was done to you and WHO did it? Think...think about what is wrong with your thinking?!
There is a BIG difference between forgiving and forgetting. If you forget you are going to put yourself in the situation where it will happen again. WRONG Msg to send out.

vgomesn

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

To the TM and others on this thread,

You are entitled to your opinion. You don't like RK or the way he treats Madhu. Fine. You are suggesting ways for his redemption including his death, Madhu moving on etc. Fine again. That is your opinion which you are more than entitled to. Discuss away all you want. If the serial outrages you, change the channel.

What I take bigger issue with is that you are denigrating viewers who like the track - viewers have been called "brainwashed", "immature", "naive" and worse on this thread. The TM has attributed the "condition" of Indian women and girls to them watching "such" serials. How can you put yourself on a pedestal and label other viewers? You are dictating what others can or cannot watch, and just because you don't like what they like, you are calling them names. 

This is censorship. This is also stereotyping of the worst kind. Reflect on what you are doing.

I for one have not called anyone names or denigrated anyone. I have called those who want Madhu to end up with RK naive. That is not denigration. That is care and concern for you and your ilk. Yes, I know none of you asked for it but it is still there. Here is the definition of naive:

Naive
Adjective
1. A person or action showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement.
2. Natural and unaffected; innocent

Now where is the insult or denigration? Shocked We are ALL naive at some point in our lives. In fact it is a compliment.
Also, where is the dictating? At no point have I said, don't watch. In fact it is your ilk who keep saying ...don't like then don't watch!!

Let me repeat. I just want the ending to ensure that there are not more people like you who go away thinking that abuse can change to love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnGirijaMSiri22

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by vd-rocks

My response in this colour in the body of your reply:

ok i just want to point out at the fact that the kind of abusive men u r talking about are different than RK...those people are not affected if they slap their wife or hurt them where as RK is always affected by madhu's hurt...u say these men dont change n u maybe right.
Your interpretation is misguided. He is affected NOT coz he feels empathy. He doesn't feel her hurt.  He is offended that his PROPERTY is being damaged. THAT IS NOT LOVE but its an easy mistake to make and often made in real life too. Its even worse...its like...she is mera kutta. Mai laat maru, its my right, aur koi nahi maar sakta. Someone who hurts you physically and/or emotionally but doesn't like OTHERS doing same IS NOT LOVE or caring!

..but RK doesn't need to change he is gud by heart he jus tries to be cruel so that he can hide his gud side(defense mechanism)...he is scared to reveal his truth vry easily coz of fear of rejection...so redemption n regret makes sense for his character...coz its not about changing forever its about accepting his own self...we know wat he did is wrong n he will hav to earn back madhu's trust (they better show it convincingly)

WHERE???ShockedWHAT has rk EVER done to show he is good at heart????? ConfusedIt was ALL AND ACT!" Psychopaths act out what is appropriate to get what they want. He also has NO problems accepting himself. At no point does he feel any shame or remorse or a DESIRE TO CHANGE. THESE ARE ALL THE CLASSIC CHARACTERISTICS OF A PSYCHOPATH. AND IN REAL LIFE THERE IS NO CURE FOR THAT. SUCH PEOPLE DO NOT CHANGE. And to show him change now in this serial will send out the most APPALLING WRONG MSG.
This is exactly how abusive relationship in REAL LIFE are so called rationalized...hiding his good side, good at heart really, afraid of being hurt etc etc. Your type thinking and  unsound reasoning which is so scaringly prevalant in this forum, is PRECISELY WHY THIS SHOW SHOULD NOT END IN MADHU BEING WITH HIM.

[/QUOTE]

he nearly got killed saving her...he didn't use her even wen she was ready to get laid...he is loyal.
all dis is out of love...n he is ashamed n he wants to change...u will c it in upcoming episodes...he is just pure confused about his feelings coz he did it out of revenge n he still cant understand wat all things he did genuinely or out of revenge...n whether u want to agree or not its true n proven that ppl mask their weakness with things that look visually powerful...i hav seen it! all phsycopath r not of same kind...there r categories to it...and i hav nvr said wat he did is right! m still saying he has to EARN her trust... 

.SoulMates.

AMIEO Senior Member
AMIEO
AMIEO

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
WOW. EVEN THOUGH I RESPECT YOUR POV BUT I DONT AGREE..YOU CAN INTERPRET THE SHOW ANYWAY YOU WANT BUT TO CONDEMN THOSE WHO ENJOY THE SHOW AS IF THEY SUPPORT THE ABUSE THAT WOMEN IN INDIA GO THROUGH IS WRONG. YOU ARE CLEARLY POINTING THE FINGER AT THEM BY SAYING SINCE THEY SUPPORT THE MAIN ACTOR THAT THEY ARE ONE OF THE REASON WOMEN IN INDIA GET ABUSE BY MEN IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.   THERE ARE MANY WHO WATCH THE SHOW FOR WHAT ITS MEANT TO BE..A DARK LOVE STORY...AND PLEASE DONT LOOK DOWN ON WOMEN IN INDIA AS IF THEY CANT SEPERATE REAL FROM REEL. YOU KEEP ASKING " WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?"..SO WHAT IF IT DID?...DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWER YOU WANT TO HEAR BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT ONE??...YEA MAYBE IF IN REAL LIFE BUT THIS IS A SHOW...WHY SHOULD I IMAGINE A FICTIONAL SHOW AS REAL??...WHY DO I NEED TO COMPARE THE ISSUES IN THIS SHOW TO THAT OF REAL LIFE??...SURE MEDIA INFLUENCE SOCIETY..BUT ITS UP TO THE SCHOOL AND THE PARENTS THAT SHOW THEIR KIDS THE RIGHT PATH..I ENJOY SERIAL KILLER SHOWS.LIKE DEXTER .DOESNT MEAN I SUPPORT THEM IN REAL LIFE...

.SoulMates.Nisha0604

Go to top