Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ‘great topic.

it is true that RK' s character is finally coming out as a psychopath. u know all of the cabbage layers r being exposed and real RK is finally here.

But Madhu's character is an addict.  RK is her addiction.  I hope they show her  as strong woman who fights this addiction and comes out a better person.

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amni375

๐Ÿ‘great topic.

it is true that RK' s character is finally coming out as a psychopath. u know all of the cabbage layers r being exposed and real RK is finally here.

But Madhu's character is an addict.  RK is her addiction.  I hope they show her  as strong woman who fights this addiction and comes out a better person.

@bold - Cracked me up big time.๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

I for one have not called anyone names or denigrated anyone. I have called those who want Madhu to end up with RK naive. That is not denigration. That is care and concern for you and your ilk. Yes, I know none of you asked for it but it is still there. Here is the definition of naive:

Naive

Adjective
1. A person or action showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement.
2. Natural and unaffected; innocent

Now where is the insult or denigration? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ We are ALL naive at some point in our lives. In fact it is a compliment.
Also, where is the dictating? At no point have I said, don't watch. In fact it is your ilk who keep saying ...don't like then don't watch!!

Let me repeat. I just want the ending to ensure that there are not more people like you who go away thinking that abuse can change to love.

Dear TM,

I don't like being called naive, no matter what the dictionary says. It is not a compliment in my book.

Don't dictate the ending of a story, unless you are a CV employed by a production house. Don't think I "go away thinking that abuse can change to love". Your definition of abuse and love and mine are different. Don't talk about "my ilk" or "people like me". You know nothing about me. I don't want or need your care or concern. Don't  assume things on my behalf, or on anyone else's. Don't do netagiri and give me moral science lessons. Don't spoil my entertainment options in the name of your psuedo-psychology or feminist drivel. Do not police my TV.

Thank you.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No wonder Indian women and girls are treated the worst in the world!! You watch abuse like this EVERY evening on TV from childhood onwards and it ends with the guy saying "sorry, I love you" and its all ok and they live happily ever after???!!! THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. The countless number of girls and women, who think that her boyfriend/man/husband will change only if she loves him enough, or does what he wants etc etc, is SHOCKING

Oh and for all those who think it doesn't influence you, and you know the difference between your real life and what you enjoy watching??? If ALL of us were not being influenced, advertising which is a mulit-billion dollar industry 

Btw , Women are not treated the worst in India. The amount of rape statistics is topped by America all over the world. The only difference being , the abusers get the punnishments and the extent of punishments they deserve and never leave such issues and cases pending in court like in India. 

And I am sorry but the comment you made on how women are treated and tolerate such men shows your ignorance. Abuse is very much present but the origins of abuse , and how some abusers are not bad people is seen to be royally ignored.You want to say just cause some men are thoroughly damaged and they can only give damage they do not deserve a chance of a normal family or a normal life?Some "abusers" or the harsh term used for them are not pathological or bad men! Rather too many bad things has happened to them. The sort that are unimaginable leads them to have distorted lives and unable to be in peace despite try to settle with their own families! It is like they fight with themselves everyday but the shit they have faced all the life gets the better of them and translates to physical abuse.But what makes you think that they have any pleasure or not regret in what they do. They wish they were never like this.They fight with themselves every single day. Yes it is very difficult to live with such men , as fathers and husbands.But that does not mean they will be classified as brutal beaters or abusers. This classification is a very delicate issue.You just hear these things but you personally don't know their stories. Moreover much worse abuse has been shown within couples in Tellyworld who are still seen as "epic" , and have had much worse abuse than Rishbaala.Rishbaala is more of heart break. Not abuse. See Prem-Mukti and Angad-Kripa who I love but have much more toxicity in abuse in their stories than Rishbaala ever has.Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

Unfortunately it is never just a serial...I agree with your logic why we like RK but serials do have an impact ..it is proven time and again ...in a world where we are trying to find out the impact of video games on people serials and movies to theek hi hain they do impact many...all are not as mature and emotionally sound as many of us are...we must not forget that atleast 70 percent of suburban India is Inspired by these serials...who brought valentines day, rose day, to India?? If you will answer this question honestly you will agree with the fact that bollywood impacts the younger genration phenomenally..๐Ÿ˜Š

ya dats true... but u tell which show dese days except sum offers sumthing wid moral values n sumthing dat shud b taken wid respect in the society..!! in ekta kapoor serials the same girl is married thrice..while in sum other like uttaran the same poor girl iccha has been suffering so much ever since the serial strted...nin  how many they show husbnds ditching their wives n many other stupid things happn in serials...!! i totally agree wid u.. but the fact is dat nt only mb but almost all the serials dese days r showing total crap...cvs believe dat v will happily c whtever dey show..!! ya i also dnt like rk dese days for wht he has done..but it is the cvs who hav  butchered their own creation so much..!! they must hav shown dere struggle together or anything like dat but they r screwing everything so much..!!
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

No wonder Indian women and girls are treated the worst in the world!! You watch abuse like this EVERY evening on TV from childhood onwards and it ends with the guy saying "sorry, I love you" and its all ok and they live happily ever after???!!! THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. The countless number of girls and women, who think that her boyfriend/man/husband will change only if she loves him enough, or does what he wants etc etc, is SHOCKING

Oh and for all those who think it doesn't influence you, and you know the difference between your real life and what you enjoy watching??? If ALL of us were not being influenced, advertising which is a mulit-billion dollar industry 

Btw , Women are not treated the worst in India. The amount of rape statistics is topped by America all over the world. The only difference being , the abusers get the punnishments and the extent of punishments they deserve and never leave such issues and cases pending in court like in India. 

And I am sorry but the comment you made on how women are treated and tolerate such men shows your ignorance. Abuse is very much present but the origins of abuse , and how some abusers are not bad people is seen to be royally ignored.You want to say just cause some men are thoroughly damaged and they can only give damage they do not deserve a chance of a normal family or a normal life?Some "abusers" or the harsh term used for them are not pathological or bad men! Rather too many bad things has happened to them. The sort that are unimaginable leads them to have distorted lives and unable to be in peace despite try to settle with their own families! It is like they fight with themselves everyday but the shit they have faced all the life gets the better of them and translates to physical abuse.But what makes you think that they have any pleasure or not regret in what they do. They wish they were never like this.They fight with themselves every single day. Yes it is very difficult to live with such men , as fathers and husbands.But that does not mean they will be classified as brutal beaters or abusers. This classification is a very delicate issue.You just hear these things but you personally don't know their stories. Moreover much worse abuse has been shown within couples in Tellyworld who are still seen as "epic" , and have had much worse abuse than Rishbaala.Rishbaala is more of heart break. Not abuse. See Prem-Mukti and Angad-Kripa who I love but have much more toxicity in abuse in their stories than Rishbaala ever has.

Have to respond to this. Will surely but later. 
Sanjari7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

...asli mei koi ladka aisa kare kisi k saath...

LOTS of ladkas/men are like this! In the serial its just shown in a more grander and exaggerated scale, that is all.

Consider the characteristics shown by RK:
The lying
The controlling
The manipulating
Lack of conscious
Lack of moral or ethics
Lack of empathy or feelings for others
Domineering
Intelligent
Egotistical
Funny
Has one or more Bittuji (I mean a sidekick/chamcha) who is good at heart but completely dominated.
Charming
No respect for girls
Hypocrite
Thinking they are better than everyone else
Looking down on others
No good relationship with anyone and its always the other persons fault. They wronged him inc family.
They have some "sad" story from past or difficult thing they have gone through
No respect for rules
Thinking of themselves as great and grand
No respect or regard for social norms
Do what I want when I want coz thats teh way I am and ...its not my fault...mai aisa hi hunn

Think carefully and you will know of at LEAST 1-2  boys/men who show a lot of these characteristics or have heard about them from family or friends!! We ALL know someone, its just that we don't add it all up! Coz they are funny and good company when they are good company. Add sexy and/or attractive to it and what happens??

I meant ki real life mei aise ladko ko toh koi attention h nh milna chahiye 2nd chnce toh dur ki bt h..dere r so many guyz who just use grls n i know many of dem..n whatever gud luking dey may b..i wont ever suggest any grl to get bck 2 dat guy...but dis is only a serial n the leads are the puppets of the cvs...!! they hav 2 do whatever the makers hav in store fr dem...so its not rk's fault..its totally the fault of the cvs who after showing so much love btwn the leads fr mnths have ultimately ruined their own gr8 storyline by dis new track...they believe dat dey r doing sumthing gr8 by showing dis typ of junoon.. (dere misconception).. m nt at all disagreeing wid u..i really appreciate ur post i just wanna say dat dnt blame rk but plz blame the cvs who have screwed such a lovely serial n butchered nt only rk's but madhu's character also... after giving a gr8 msg of women empowermnt aftr ballu's death they have themselves acted opposite to dat giving a totally opposite msg..!! 
Edited by Sanjari7 - 11 years ago
Sanjari7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

Have to respond to this. Will surely but later. 

Dat only m saying na ki nt only mb but most of the shows have shown even worse dan dis...uttaran dekh lo bachari ek hi ladki k peeche kitne salo se pade hue h.. ๐Ÿ˜†...the viewers themselves are also responsible fr dis to sum extent as dese kinda shows are getting trps fr dere content..dat means people r watching dose crap...!! cvs cud hav givn a reason fr rk's deeds..!! rather than showing him like a villain...
-TinkerAbi- thumbnail
What you have said make sense to me. Not an avid viewer of this show, so won't comment anything on the characters. But while watching this show kept wondering what personality  trait of RK is appealing. I could say I found none...
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjari7

ya dats true... but u tell which show dese days except sum offers sumthing wid moral values n sumthing dat shud b taken wid respect in the society..!! in ekta kapoor serials the same girl is married thrice..while in sum other like uttaran the same poor girl iccha has been suffering so much ever since the serial strted...nin  how many they show husbnds ditching their wives n many other stupid things happn in serials...!! i totally agree wid u.. but the fact is dat nt only mb but almost all the serials dese days r showing total crap...cvs believe dat v will happily c whtever dey show..!! ya i also dnt like rk dese days for wht he has done..but it is the cvs who hav  butchered their own creation so much..!! they must hav shown dere struggle together or anything like dat but they r screwing everything so much..!!

@ bold This is sooo sooo sooo sooo true, I guess soaps will take a decade or so to develop in India...