Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nafisa_kazi

Goldie

nafisa_kazi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
by Nafisa Kazi : 
My Reflections on Episode of M-EIEJ Aired Today

It's reminiscing time for these three individuals whose lives inadvertently have become entangled with each other...

For RK, who overtly is in his denial mode, cannot escape the memories of Madhu that had touched his heart...Whether he wants it or not, his reminiscences always revolve around her and the beautiful moments shared with her...

Madhu, she wants to break free of those reminiscences...She is trying and making every effort to move on in life...In the little Aryan she seems to have found some solace...With this there also has been an unspoken camaraderie that she has developed with Sultan...

Sultan, to him his past memories have been replaced by the recent ones...He seems to have come alive again...Yes, love is sure going to take him unawares...

Now let me delve into my reflections on today's episode...

The pact between Madhu and Sultan was a heart tugging moment...with no hyped melodrama, just a subtle understanding and acceptance of the harsh reality by both...

RK, getting a reality check from Dipali...well it's not surprising that after his mother Dipali too ends up showing him the mirror...Dipali's words finding it's mark and Madhu's memories making RK even more and more restless...what made this scene more impactful was Atif's voice in the BG...

"dil hai chota sa, chota si asha"...Aryan's innocent heart has begun to weave dreams of his own...In his own way he conduces a situation so that his father can talk to Madhu...a heart warming one indeed...

Performances wise : IM as Bittuji never fails to deliver; SM as Dipali, perfect...VD, good in parts...good where he has to project RK's rage and arrogance but not convincing in conveyance  his latent emotions...AR as Sultan, so far he has been apt in bringing out both the hard core gangster and the softer side of his character...I am beginning to like this character...DD, can anyone else have done justice to this role, na, don't think so...

Am liking the subtle way the CVs have begun this love triangle...This episode gave us more glimpse of this...

Before I bring my reflections to a halt, here's a citation by Daphne Du Maurier that more or less gives us a peep into this warped individual RK :

"Is it possible to love someone so much, that it gives one a pleasure to hurt them? To hurt them by jealousy, I mean, and to hurt myself at the same time. Pleasure and pain, an equal mingling of pleasure and pain, just as an experiment, a rare sensation?"

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijju-15-stylediva-snowy72Sima14Cassie..ornella_mgrusha4003nlm4mandygillsp110ninandAngel-33suk19memadutopia88tabby999

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Three Lives Getting Entangled" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sima14

Sima14

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Lovely post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kazi

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis! Smile

nafisa_kazi

tabby999

IF-Stunnerz

tabby999

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
great post nafs ..
awesome analysis

nafisa_kazi

ninand

IF-Rockerz

ninand

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I so agree with you.. Sultans' and Madhus' scenes are so understated , and because the CVs' are taking it so slow, they have a better impact. But then somehow they started affecting us from their first scene itself.

Yeh AR does the softness well too.. I loved all his scenes today.. in fact softness, shyness on him makes Sultan beautiful.. i so love him.

.. I am not too convinced with Madhu getting affected with RKs' proximity these days, but I am willing to give the story/the cvs' a chance.. 

nafisa_kazi

nlm4

IF-Dazzler

nlm4

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Nafisa,
beautiful.Embarrassed
Daphne de maurier ,my all time favorite book,Rebecca.
Pain and pleasure,so twisted.Ouch

nafisa_kazi

nafisa_kazi

Goldie

nafisa_kazi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
a big thank you to all my friends...

ornella_mg

Goldie

ornella_mg

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged