India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/4 Dragon Club: Resistance (Page 32)

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
so may be this Friday Ishita will be exposed...it will be a cliffhanger!  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifecaller123jikky_84Sri_Radha

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by AngeloScuro

I don't know why but I'm happy that Arti is hugging Yash in public in this SBS segment!Embarrassed

I am happy too! Embarrassed

me too !  hope Ishita sees it...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeanoneeSri_Radha

-Dhoop- IF-Stunnerz
-Dhoop-
-Dhoop-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Many questioned why Aarya r not thinking about Bua's marriage... Bua herself gave the answer in yesterdays episode ''Achcha achche logon ke liye socha jaata hai''... LOL LOL LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlifeanoneejikky_84Sri_Radha

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Originally posted by anithu

I don't know why but I'm happy that Arti is hugging Yash in public in this SBS segment!Embarrassed

Then you need to makw GIF for it..I am waiting for u naaLOLLOLLOL

Let it come in episode first. Then I'll make it.  Also I'm having trouble with videoweed!Confused

I'm also supposed to do a RD gif for and Bua's disgust of his loyalties!!!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweetyInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeanoneeSri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Originally posted by TAPD

Originally posted by Loveforlife

I am happy too! Embarrassed

<font color="#0033ff">me too ! hope Ishita sees it...</font>

Hope she does! And then out of jealousy she will hug her own neck tightly and die!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

My take on Promo symbolism with pics Embarrassed

Post in main forum

My take on New Promo Symbolism with Pics

WOWW  WHAT A CLASSIC PROMO Clap ... I cant believe Zee TV made such a brilliant stylish symbolic promo after ages Star .. This promo Reminds me of old days when we regularly got such spl symbolic promos Day DreamingDay Dreaming ...I must say both Gurmeet and Kratika looks stunning in this promo ...Gurmeet in that sherwani and Kratika with her curlss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and even Chetanji-Dolly Ji are looking fab in that red sherwani and red saree respectively WinkTongue...

Direction , camerawork , effects , costumes  everything is top notch in the new promo ClapClapClap.. Even the haunting background music is stunning as it gives the feel of tension all around since AarYa r definitely going against the tide in this whole PV mission Approve...

This is my interpretation of the promo

Its actually a very symbolic promo .. Those people standing in masks represent the society (Society combines of Scindia family members , general public and also us Viewers ..together all represents the society Smile) ... They r all throwing flowers in such a way that it looks as if they r throwing stones at SP-Radha Ouch ...So basically the promo indicates that even though finally SP-Radha PV is taking place in front of society , but society is yet to accept this remarriage wholeheartedly and so they r wearing masks of acceptance on their face but from inside they r hating whats happening Ouch ...Its only AarYa who r without mask , because they r happy from inside too  Embarrassed..

Promo actually represents us viewers too .. Viewers like many of us too are standing in masks who r yet to accept this Remarriage of SP-Radha even though we r watching it Wink while u hv AarYa going against all odds taking SP-Radha to the mandap all alone despite those strong oppositions on sides with junta in masks .. bahahaaa  Evil Smile... Oh well Zee tv played this promo on us actually ROFLROFL

Also in the promo , I noticed 3 types of Masks , One is Red , another is White while another is Black mask which is again all symbolic Ermm...

Red mask represents the family members who actually agree for the PV for AarYa's sake even though they still wholeheartedly r not sure about giving same acceptance to Radha which was given to Gayatri ..So they r wearing red masks because they dont hv evil intentions in their heart but at the same time , they r not too sure about the whole PV either Smile .. .

Black mask represents the evil minded people like Ishita and the hypocratic people of our society who neither accepts the PV nor hv anything positive in their heart either .. They simply want to destroy this whole PV alliance and create chaos .. So they r present wearing black mask more to protest than support it Ermm

White mask represents us viewers who neither support nor oppose this Punarvivah because its not in our hands LOL and so we r simple silent spectators who hv nothing in our hearts but r present on the occasion to witness how AarYa finally makes it possible Smile

Together the Red ,Black and White Mask people come together to form one society who witness this punarvivah of SP-Radha while AarYa take the centerstage to conduct it Approve

Towards the end of the promo we see a couple standing close to the mandap wearing red mask (Red mask=family member) and this is where  I feel that couple represent the upcoming twist that we might see on this spl episode of SP-Radha punarvivah Cool  ..That lady with red mask was about to throw flowers when her husband who is also wearing a red mask stops his wife from throwing flowers Ermm .. I wonder if it just represents a random couple where wife wants to support the PV but husband stops or is it actually Akash-Ishita  both wearing black mask to show their opposition but in the end  Akash stops Ishita from throwing those poisonous flowers on SP-Radha  mayb because he could finally realise her true colours behind that mask WinkTongue

Overall Its a brilliantly executed symbolic promo and an answer to all those who feel Zee tv no more promotes PV Star

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHMinu2201TAPDssroomaniAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterAlameluAnnu..caller123jikky_84LoveforlifeanoneeSri_Radha

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
@Jyo:Thanks for the pics...

Radhaji and Sp looking smoking hot and gorgeous to the core

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srads

Many questioned why Aarya r not thinking about Bua's marriage... Bua herself gave the answer in yesterdays episode ''Achcha achche logon ke liye socha jaata hai''... LOL LOL LOL

My mom also said the same thingOuch though i was saying they should have thought of her marriage first before SPs. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_10InduG64ZetterAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha-Dhoop-

Go to top