Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@TAPD: Congratz on becoming a GOLDIE, Dear πŸ€— 

@Jyo: oh my head is spinning but I do love reading all your speculations πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Well its all my tukkas guys .. all this promo could b a strategy to pull in viewers πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. mayb we r over reading it πŸ˜†

but the whole game of mask makes it interesting .. I m sure there is some hidden face behind the mask which this promo is trying to indicate .. so our interpretation is not totally wrong πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@jyo,Raveena: nice observations and analysis each pictures of promoπŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..one thing is sure,this wedding will reveals either radha's motive whether she is good or bad or ishita's real face to aakash/or to allπŸ€”
Minu2201 thumbnail
Now tell me all what I'm going to do I liked Radha's character so much but look how she back
stabbed me ... Edited by Minu2201 - 11 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

But OMG!!! I watched the first episode of PV in Kannada and it was such an amazing experience. For one thing, the whole thing is almost directly copied, like word for word, with a few small changes so it is like watching PV all over again but with new faces and in my mother tongue, which is disorienting but very exciting. πŸ˜†

Only Mansi's character is a bit changed, the story starts at her first anniversary celebration, not her wedding and her husband is crazy about her. Her one track mind is the same though. πŸ˜‰

You know, I have to say, when Shobha was making her speech about getting Aarti married and then Mansi came and told her there was a guy out there for her [which I think is a scene they added], they showed a shot of Yash, or Surya here, walking past a fountain and the frame froze on a half screen of Aarti and Surya [kind of cool that they can still be AarYa]. Believe it or not, even though the leads are not as beautiful and even though they are in super-tacky clothes, I felt the same excitement and anticipation all over again, for these two lonely people to meet, marry and fall in love. Being at this stage in the story, and knowing everything that happens from that moment onwards, it was amazing to still feel that excitement and anxiousness. I guess that is the power of this story! So much love for PV ❀️

@bold:   that was my first thought too when I heard the names!  πŸ˜ƒ

I agree the makeup and clothes are too heavy and gaudy...I am hoping that their ordinary daily clothes are better and this is because of the function and the first episode!   And I agree Samana, I felt the same excitement myself...lookswise, they may not match, though the girl is quite pretty.   Somehow I feel this one may be a real success as far as Kannadigas are concerned.   The title song is lovely too...the words are really meaningful and it is not a copy of the Yeh Dil Hai song in Hindi.

I am quite looking forward to enjoying this one...a remake makes it more authentic regionally than just a dubbing where one cannot really connect the language and the costumes and traditions shown.  πŸ˜Š
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Minu2201

Now tell me all what I'm going to do I liked Radha's character so much but look how she back
stabbed me...

Her crimes have not been proved as yet... πŸ˜† so relax keep on liking her until further notice! πŸ˜†
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It looks like I am going to miss LU and today's episode...
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the promo- I didn't think of anything negative lol... But I'm all for Radha being in Akash team...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Good evening folks !! So much happened today ??

New Promo : Simply stunning !! All the 4 without masks were looking gorgeous especially Gurmeet and Kratika!! I donno about the other ppl because they were wearing masks...LOL !!

Spoiler pics :  AarYa were just dreamy !! Cant wait to watch !! Seems like its going to be the most romantic moment to AarYa !! White curtains and deadly couple...OMG!! Any song ?? ☺️

SBS segment
: Aarti hugs Yash infront of everyone...Wow so cute!! Poor Ishita !! πŸ˜†

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ All : Loved all the symbolisms on the promo!! So is Radha the ultimate player ?? OMG what a twist it gonna be ?? πŸ€“