Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/4 Dragon Club: Resistance (Page 30)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@Jyo:I just saw the kannada version..

heroine had a heavy makeup for mansi marriage..which is not good according to me

Shobha role OMG...I dont want to tell it..Please watchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Ok I saw half of the kannada version , will catch it full now .. make-up of Aarti girl is too loud .. I prefer KS here already LOLLOL .. Shobha is errr ok ok types LOL .. but its a ditto carbon copy of hindi version .. same sets , same sequence .. only costumes and actors  r different but what makes me proud is how the concept is hving a universal appeal all over India ... rarely we see versions of hindi show in different languages .. so its an achievement of sorts ClapClapClap

thanks for the video Samana Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeanoneejikky_84Sri_Radha

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
This is where a question popped up in my mind and mayb someone in the show too should ask this question to Yash-Aarti that if Radha was not Yash's biological mother today , then would Yash still go for SP's punarvivah in such a hurried manner ?? Smile...So I feel the fact that Radha is Yash's mother is playing a very big cruicial part here and this is main reason why we see Yash-Aarti r so adamant to do this punarvivah ...
--------------------------------------------------------

another question..

instead of Gayatri, if SP had died then would ArYa still have made Gayatri agree for her punar vivah??

after all, after SP's death, she would have been lonely and needed a companion too..Ermm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterssroomanijyoti06Loveforlifeanoneejikky_84Sri_RadhaVEENAGOPAL-Mrs.MSK-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

This is where a question popped up in my mind and mayb someone in the show too should ask this question to Yash-Aarti that if Radha was not Yash's biological mother today , then would Yash still go for SP's punarvivah in such a hurried manner ?? Smile...So I feel the fact that Radha is Yash's mother is playing a very big cruicial part here and this is main reason why we see Yash-Aarti r so adamant to do this punarvivah ...

another question..

instead of Gayatri, if SP had died then would ArYa still have made Gayatri agree for her punar vivah??

after all, after SP's death, she would have been lonely and needed a companion too..Ermm

Heyyy Welcome to DC Hug

I agree  ..this question too will give a jerk to AarYa but I guess they might hv gone for Gayatri's PV too if she had some past affair with a guy already  ... that way I feel AarYa are a bit too progressive compared to their family LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAnnu..Loveforlifejikky_84Sri_Radha-Mrs.MSK-

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by Annu..

another question..

Heyyy Welcome to DC Hug

I agree  ..this question too will give a jerk to AarYa but I guess they might hv gone for Gayatri's PV too if she had some past affair with a guy already  ... that way I feel AarYa are a bit too progressive compared to their family LOL

Thanks Jyoti..  Big smile  have been a silent member of DC for a long time.. but aaj hum bol padey.. LOL

okay, u think so.. but remember G3's PV means  sending her to her NEW susraal too, to live with a new family like Aarti..    or they would find a ghar damaad for Mummy ji..WinkLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07AngeloScuroInduG64ssroomanijyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

Minu2201 Goldie
Minu2201
Minu2201

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Samana thanks for posting the vid.. so it's not dubbed but actual remake in Kannada , wish I could
understand what they are saying..but loved title track it's catchy..but there is no GC and KS there..*sigh*
don't get me wrong even I find the make up too garish..

@ Samana, jyoti, Indu please tell me how all of you can find easily the symbolism in each scene,
 what exactly I have to look for if I really want to find them..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_10kriti07AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
@Minu: That's the sweetest query someone has put me. I don't know what to say. Perhaps Jyo will be able to give you better pointers. My thoughts are very instinctive.Big smile

@Annu: Hi!! Welcome aboard the DC. Glad you finally came out of the silent mode. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_10Minu2201AngeloScuroZetterAnnu..jyoti06Sri_Radha

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
@all:whatever it is..I am not comparing..But the Yel Dil hai Bgm...Nothing can beat it..

In Kannada ..also the bgm with song is updated..I think sakhiyae song..I somewhat feel not to the mark..;Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06Sri_Radha

Go to top