India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/4 Dragon Club: Resistance (Page 29)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@Redeye :Nice take ClapClap .. I think its bua who challenged Yash to go and see if society accepts this PV  , only then they will accept too ... so Yash actually did what bua asked him to do .. he dint go and became bhishma on his own , it was bua who asked him to put this PV thing in sneha sammelan Embarrassed

I do agree that AarYa r still a bit dunce in a way to do it in such rushed way Ouch .. but I said same in my take too ,  .. the reason is simple .. he just wants his mother to get legal acceptance in society .. thats one of the main reason along with SP's happiness .. this is where I wish one of his brother ask him that if Radha was not your mother , will he still go for this PV of SP in such rushed manner ?? Ermm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfjyoti_10redeye2012Minu2201nirmalac99kriti07SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterInduG64lulujjjjssroomanijikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
OMGG OMGG Shocked

Full family finally agrees for the PV ... so what did AkShita get with their extreme nonsense drama LOLLOL

SBS :OMGG Aarti's tight jhappi to Yash :O

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterssroomanijikky_84caller123Sri_Radha

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@Minu & Radha: Thank you. Smile

@Jyo: Thanks for the promo link. That's very good explanation of the promo. Spot on.

I just want to add that one can see that the general public is in black and white...black clothing with white masks. That's because the society still looks at this sensitive issue in black and white and are rigid about their nonacceptance. They stand afar watching the PV but won't participate. They are not ready to deviate from the rigidity that is synonymous with some of our customs.   All of them are unanimous in showcasing their protest...as their black clothes show.

Some members have red masks on. They are the family members, who think they are left red faced with the goings-on and are ashamed of this marriage.They are present, but when one of the lady family members tries to shower the union with good wishes (flowers,) the husband stops her. It is evident that the womenfolk of the family will accept this marriage first, before their husbands, who are actually the sons of this family.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHMinu2201nirmalac99kriti07ssroomaniSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
First of all, the promo is so exciting and mysterious! Shocked And Aarti and Yash look as stunning as all the WUs promised. Day Dreaming

But OMG!!! I watched the first episode of PV in Kannada and it was such an amazing experience. For one thing, the whole thing is almost directly copied, like word for word, with a few small changes so it is like watching PV all over again but with new faces and in my mother tongue, which is disorienting but very exciting. LOL

Only Mansi's character is a bit changed, the story starts at her first anniversary celebration, not her wedding and her husband is crazy about her. Her one track mind is the same though. Wink

You know, I have to say, when Shobha was making her speech about getting Aarti married and then Mansi came and told her there was a guy out there for her [which I think is a scene they added], they showed a shot of Yash, or Surya here, walking past a fountain and the frame froze on a half screen of Aarti and Surya [kind of cool that they can still be AarYa]. Believe it or not, even though the leads are not as beautiful and even though they are in super-tacky clothes, I felt the same excitement and anticipation all over again, for these two lonely people to meet, marry and fall in love. Being at this stage in the story, and knowing everything that happens from that moment onwards, it was amazing to still feel that excitement and anxiousness. I guess that is the power of this story! So much love for PV Heart

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHMinu2201redeye2012nirmalac99kriti07ssroomaniZetterAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for WU jyo.Smile
Wow..Aarya hugEmbarrassed..glad all member accepted marriage.. It seems  Aakistha plan dividing the family  flopped
Waiting for epiDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06caller123jikky_84

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
@Indu : Loved your take ClapClap... I agree today Bua actually realised why Aarti warned her in advance about Radha ... She knew that Yash's patience will give up and he will blast off Bua about it and thats exactly what happened yesterday .. Bua at times just could not control her tongue na LOLLOL... but I still find bua better than Ishhy baby .. at least people like Bua or Paridi r straight on your face .. they wont go around doing nonsense behind backs like Ishhy baby OuchOuch .. to b honest Akash is more like Bua  ... he will also abuse with words but wont stoop down so low like Ishhy baby when it comes to action ... 

Coming to your promo symbolism ... loved it ClapClap .. I agree there were two types of masks .. red and black .. red represents the family members who actually agree for the PV for AarYa's sake even though they still wholeheartedly r not sure about giving same acceptance to Radha which was given to Gayatri ..So thwey r wearing red masks because they dont hv evil intentions in their heart but at the same time , they r not too sure about the whole PV either .. .

whereas black mask represents the society and also evil minded people like Ishita  who neither accepts the PV nor hv anything positive in their heart either .. they simply want to destroy this whole PV alliance and create chaos .. So they r present wearing black mask more to protest than support it Ermm

In the end that lady with black mask was about to throw flowers when her husband stops .. I wonder if it just represents a random couple where wife wants to support but husband stops or is it actually Akash-Ishita where Akash stops Ishita from throwing those poisonous flowers on SP-Radha WinkTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99kriti07SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
@Saf : Grt Summation of the episode ClapClap .. I loved that whole Bua-Yash confrontation too  .. It was a reality chk coming for Bua and I m happy this time its Yash who spoke directly to bua about it .. no matter how much Bua speaks nonsense , but I hv noticed that she respects Yash's decision a lot and never really argues with him about anything .. So I think somewhere it was good that Yash reminds Bua about Radha being his mother .. Bua wont take the extreme poisonous route anymore Ermm

@Samana :
R these kannada episodes available online .. I will also give it a try then Embarrassed.. I want to see the acting and chemistry of both the leads here and how much they could match upto out GC-KS and how much justice they could do to AarYa ...also I want to see the actress playing Shobha's role here LOLEmbarrassed... since we know whats coming , it will b really interesting to see the kannada versionEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjikky_84Sri_Radha

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@Jyo:

Enjoy! Big smile

*Running off to get some sleep before class!* Sleepy

Edited by Samanalyse - 09 April 2013 at 3:51am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99kriti07AlamelussroomaniZetterAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top