http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3526558&PID=80200883&#80200883

this is on the real to reel topic on main forum came in todays newspaper

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudiInduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomanijyoti06Sri_Radha

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@Shobs: You're welcome Dear! and I totally understand what you're saying regarding the public just standing there while a woman is forced to marry a dirty mental man please don't get me started on the pandit lets just say the second half of the epy made me so mad that my stress balls were not helping me Shocked Angry 

Yup Aakash does say that he is 100% sure that SP is of having fun with Radha maa Shocked Shocked Ouch Ouch Angry

I get why Pari didn't support AarYa cause despite her grand speeches of being a modern woman she still cares what the society thinks about her, unlike AarYa who doesn't give a flying pig about what others think of them...I do loved that she asked them the question that was on everyone's minds and they answered sincerely Clap Clap

@Saf: Thank you my friend! Hug

@Phal: Thank you for those great read Dear! Smile

EDIT: Picture-take of the day...See you all later!!! xox 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjssroomaniInduG64jyoti06Sri_Radha

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@Jyo,  Samana,  Zetter,Saf24, Smileymj, Redeye,ssroomani:Great takesClap Clap Clap Clap
@Cssudha,Raveena, anithu,anu93, Alamelu, Anonee , Jikky84, Minu2201,Rusman, AngeloScuro:Interesting discussion by allClapThumbs Up
@anonee:Good oneStar ...Hialrious posts..ROFL ROFL
@PhalguniK: thanks for articleSmile
@zetter: Wonderful picture take dearClap Clap Clap ..Apt titleStar
Truly said..Ishita is heartless lady.Angry Angry.. How can they using women to humiliate another woman

Ist part of episode was niceStar..I really pissed with ishitaAngry Angry..Really disgusting of ishita's act Censored
Ishita is very worse women have never seen such kind  of  women,very arrogant behavior .
Radha is also like her mother how can she do this.she is heartless women.It was very heartbreakingCryCry and sad to see the extent of the humiliation of Radha  - such a terrible scene to watch - I just could not wait for this scene to be over.

Glad that paridi and pankaj voiced out their opnionStar..Pari rightly said that why they are forcing SP and radha when they are not ready and is she worried for prestige and society.Shocked

Aakash and pankaj convo was funnyLOL..I thought that pankaj is lawyer but yesterday aakash turn out to be lawyer and schooling pankaj ,about the need of  witnesses.LOLLOL

Shocked that Vedika accept as witness and arguing with her parents.It seems she does not seem to have much interaction with her parents.Ouchshe have some of the modern attitudes towards parents . I didn't like the way she told her father, Pankaj, that if he is not with his father then how can she be with him. Ouch

Ram Dulare seems to have conveniently agree to  witness..Bua LOLand all members shocked of his statementLOLLOL.

Bua is again back with her nasty wordsAngry.Clearly she does not think before speaking and seems to ignore the fact that radha is Yash's biological mother .Yash was absolutely right in his choice of words in response to Bua and in putting her in her place that he will no longer tolerate another word against his motherClap.

When goon said about aakash accident .It seems radha never stop loving aaskash has a son So radha was purely in guilt in baby swap and didn't confronted to him.

Precap:Is aakash saying like thatShockedShocked,really he deserves slap for that..

Day by day ishita gets worseningAngryAngry...Really  waiting for SP and radha's pv end soon to get rid of ishita's nasty tricks..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201aimfnirmalac99InduG64ZetterssroomaniAniSweetylulujjjjjyoti06anonee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
@Zet: Hi pal...I hear ya...You have a great week with your baldies. Lot of love...Hug

@All: I had only one question after I viewed the episode awhile back: How will they redeem Ishita's character after this?

I mean she has gone way beyond playing "goons-goons" and following the "Down with Yash...Down with Aarti" slogan. If Ishita Ma'am was hoaxed into a false marriage, what has Radha got to do with it?  Her only fault is she is Yash's mother...Is that reason enough to be cruel to a woman? Is that how vindictiveness works?

Just a few random thoughts from me:

• Fault me for being blind in my love, but I just love this Dunce couple. They self-appoint themselves as their parents' guardians...they stir a hornet's nest in the samaaj...they make their family stand together and discuss together about something for once...they alienate themselves from the family with their bullheadedness...and then they go play "Gudda -gudia ki shaadi" game with their kids in the car...with the sweetest, the most endearing, the most innocent of grins...with all the faith in the world that their family will one day get around to their way of thinking. Like I said...love them or what! They are seeing the obvious where the others are only going round and round in circles about their own reputations: they are seeing their parents' future and their happiness...They are only focusing on the solution when the protagonists of the problem (SP and Radha) themselves want to steer clear of the problem. But does that deter them? Nah...that only makes them more resolute. Maybe there are times in life when one has to bulldoze their way through just so that good things happen...maybe sometimes redundant thinking needs to blow apart just so better thinking can fall together...maybe!
  • I was fine with Pari airing her views and being candid about her stand in the issue...but then why did her little righteous, practical speech only reminded me of the adage, "People living in glass houses should not throw stones"!!!
  • Also, why did SP's decision to check into an Old Age home as of yesterday remind me of Yash's marathon running away from Aarti? Agreed that was more literal...but then again like Yash found soon, SP will too, which is that "all roads lead to only one person."
  • Then take Vedika's rebellion and Pankaj/Vidhi's mortification. They had no answer to their daughter's "practice what you preach" retaliatory words: "If you cannot respect your father, how can you expect me to respect mine?" Did Yash/Aarti stir a little bumble bee's nest there...albeit unintentionally?
  • Last but not the least, today Maya realized firsthand what Aarti was warning her against: "Don't push your luck too far with Yashji regarding Radhama. You forget she is his mother." Maya, as the face of the pseudo-traditionalist, has to realize that it is natural for Yash to want to legitimize his mother's position in the society as soon as possible, only because the handlers of the society are pushing him to hurry up with their constant cornering of the poor lady. On the one hand, they taunt the well-meaning duo for doing this too soon...and on the other hand, they are taking away those very minutes away from a hapless son, leaving him with no option but to push for the marriage as soon as possible.

Edited by InduG64 - 09 April 2013 at 5:23am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemkgphalForeverAarYanMinu2201jyoti_10redeye2012nirmalac99ssroomanilulujjjjZetterjyoti06Loveforlifejikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I totally agree with redeye and ssroomani for a change today, I don't feel any connection to AarYa or the show whatsoever, its so odd, its been three days I haven't watched the episode, I'm actually feeling a bit ashamed of my choice at the moment, what they are showing now is absolute crap I can't even defend or justify, no heads or tails whatsoever, waiting for it to end or rather waiting for the show to end if they keep things up at this self-destructive pace!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lady_doveMinu2201redeye2012lulujjjjssroomaniInduG64

Minu2201 Goldie
Minu2201
Minu2201

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
@ ALL fab discussions and beautiful write- ups ClapClapClap

@ Indu I really loved the word you have coined for AarYa ''the dunce couple'' it's so beautiful and cuteEmbarrassed

@ Radha thanks dear

And I love my AarYa very much , that I really don't find any faults at all, their dialogues, actions,gestures everything because I know they are genuine coming straight from the heart, and they always sacrifice
so much just for that warm smile of their loved ones, how many can act like that in this materialistic
world. I'm proud of them..
And regarding that thunderous slap of Yash , this much is coming , he already warned Aakash when
he was hurling accusations to Radha of being characterless during drugged milk fiasco, Yash clearly
mentioned that he already lost one mother because of him but he will not tolerate repetitions again
for Radha..and Aakash so blinded forgot one thing that he's actually bad mouthing the person who
raised him for thirty years enduring everything and she keep loving him till now...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemjyoti_10nirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Gosh, I cannot believe that something like this is happening in full public view in a city and that people just stand around looking and not helping!!!  Shocked

Shobhs I agree with your whole take except this point .. r we forgetting the Delhi rape incident where two bodies without any clothes were thrown out of bus ..they screamed for help whole night  ... people gathered but nobody could give them one single cloth for help DeadDead

And that was Delhi ... India's capital

This is still a small town like Bhopal Smile

So we might found it too harsh and all but actually CVs showed a bitter reality ...  Its just that we r too scared to actually see the reality

Personally I dont like so much of negativity in daily soaps either but I understand that unless u show the negativity and actually create that awareness in minds of public ,  things will never change in India

Tomorrow SP will actually become Radha's hero and save her but in real no such heroes actually come to save a woman in such situations ... So daily soaps r still better than what happens in real Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYanMinu2201jyoti_10InduG64ZetterlulujjjjssroomaniAngeloScuroSri_Radha

Go to top