India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/4 Dragon Club: Resistance (Page 26)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Bua should have taken Aarti's threat seriously when she had told her Radha is Yash's mom and he won't take anyone talking ill of Radha lightly LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99kriti07saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06Sri_Radha

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Ever since Radha entered SM, her hut in the slums seems to be regenerating and degenerating itself! 

When Radha and Sky walked in, it looked well kept and I certainly didn't see the stove by the entrance. 

When 6-month pregnant Aarti jumped into that house through the window in her James Bondesque mode, I was mighty impressed by the decor'. I recall thinking even I don't have rosewood furniture that match! 

Now, Radha's house has degenerated into a slum shack! 

And the brilliant duo didn't think it necessary to switch off the stove as they were leaving..?!!? ShockedLOL

Edited by redeye2012 - 08 April 2013 at 8:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfMinu2201nirmalac99kriti07saf24ssroomaniInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06Sri_Radha

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
@Red: Fab take, Doll Clap Clap...I think they are still in their sleuth mode as well as getting their parents married but right now doing the latter is much more important to them then the former and who knows maybe they will find out abt the culprit when she devil starts to take more desperate actions mark my words Ishita is gonna make a big oops especially when she gets too overconfidence Evil Smile 

as for why the rush with SP-Radha's PV well just chalk it up to the channel putting their hand into the pot and they are trying to spoil it Ouch Dead LOL

Well about Radha's house since it won't be used much they just gave her one room with a stove, a little bed in the corner and a place to sit Wink...Yay walking out the room leaving the stove one was wrong but I think that they turned off the stove it just that we didn't see it Tongue Big smile

@Saf: Great summarization my friend Clap Clap

@Binde: tell me about it, buaji thought Aarti was joking but she saw yesterday that she was dead serious about Yash and how she should talk to Radha with respect LOL

Off to get ready for work then heading out the door...Laters Sweeties!!! Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Minu2201nirmalac99kriti07saf24AngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06Sri_Radha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo, Zet & Sam: It was a treat to read your takes one after the next.

@Red: Superb take.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Minu2201kriti07ZetterlulujjjjAngeloScuroSri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Ever since Radha entered SM, her hut in the slums seems to be regenerating and degenerating itself!

When Radha and Sky walked in, it looked well kept and I certainly didn't see the stove by the entrance.

When 6-month pregnant Aarti jumped into that house through the window in her James Bondesque mode, I was mighty impressed by the decor'. I recall thinking even I don't have rosewood furniture that match!

And the brilliant duo didn't think it necessary to switch off the stove as they were leaving..?!!?ShockedLOL

LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012ZetterlulujjjjSri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by Samanalyse

Tanu just posted this article:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3526328

It says that they are trying to marry Radha to a tree, but we saw that that was not the case today. Confused

Anyway, it also says that SP is going to come and save Radha. So, um... yay? ErmmLOL

The writer obviously thought the mental guy was a banyan tree OuchLOLLOL

Naaa the writer was right! That man was wearing a banyan...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomaniInduG64ZetterSri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the detailed update, Zet and saf, and for the LU by DCians.   Have not watched the epi, but got the gist of what happened and am very distrubed by all the negativity and violence.  Ouch

Disappointed a bit that Pari opposed AarYa but she had one valid point...Ermm...why force the idea when SP and Radha are not ready for it?    Exactly what is in my mind as well.  Am also glad Pankaj is finally speaking up for what he feels is right!  

Court marriage the same day?  Shocked It is not possible logistically, but then this is PVland!   I don't like this pigheadedness of AarYa...Angry...they are irritating with their constant PV jaap...their intentions may be good, but they are coming across as stubborn and arrogant and pushy to the extreme!  Dead And they accept Vedika's offer to stand as witness????  Shocked She is still young and immature, even though she may be of age to be considered adult.   

Radha is foricibly married to an old man who looks mental?  Ouch  Gosh, I cannot believe that something like this is happening in full public view in a city and that people just stand around looking and not helping!!!  Shocked  This is unbelievable...surely the CVs are going overboard in their attempts to justify this PV??   Confused  That Holi Sneh milan was strange enough, with people who have no problem with SP having an extra marital affair and a child out of wedlock going ballistic at the idea of his second marriage. Dead  Now Radha being forced to marry some random old man and the bystanders lapping it up!   This is very difficult to accept and believe!  D'oh

And the precap...does Aakash actually say that SP and Radha must be having "fun" somewhere?   Shocked Confused

I think I will not watch...reading the update itself was too much!   Why so much of negativiity and harassment and violence?  Ouch  They could have done this track much better than this with more sensitivity to the issue at hand! 

About Radha being the prime reason for forcing this PV by AarYa, I had mentioned this earlier too in other posts.  Ermm  It surely looks like that...if the woman in question was not Radha, Yash and Aarti would not be so obstinate about this PV, loneliness of SP notwithstanding!  Dead  I too wish someone asks them this.  Another thing that has puzzled me is that everyone is protesting with samaj as the reason...why did not someone ask how they could plan this PV within two months of Gayu's death?  Confused  Surely that is a valid point too...

It does look like Ishita is going to meet her end in the show sooner or later...there is no way they can redeem her character and have her become part of the family now, not after all these plots and plans.   Is she even human?  Dead  I had so much expectation from Ishita and Aakash and they have disappointed big time!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Minu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjZetterInduG64jyoti06Sri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

And the brilliant duo didn't think it necessary to switch off the stove as they were leaving..?!!? ShockedLOL

LOL  LOL   Really?   Radha's chawl house changed?   For garnering sympathy, I guess!!  Tongue

I agree with your take on the previous page...I have disconnected with the show and the leads so much that I think I will stop watching until the track changes.   I cannot believe these are the same Yash and Aarti I fell in love with earlier in the show and that this is the show that made me watch 6 months' episodes on the net to catch up because I caught the show only in August!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Minu2201InduG64lulujjjjjyoti06-Kash-Sri_Radha

Go to top