Punar Vivah

8/4 Dragon Club: Resistance (Page 25)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Tanu just posted this article:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3526328

It says that they are trying to marry Radha to a tree, but we saw that that was not the case today. Confused

Anyway, it also says that SP is going to come and save Radha. So, um... yay? ErmmLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjssroomanisaf24InduG64Zetterjyoti06Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
@Samana : If in front of u a person simply abuses your mother's character , do we not slap that person .. at least I will Smile.. we often forget Radha is Yash's biolgical mother .. and if Yash had not slapped Akash there , then as a hero he would hv gone down in the eyes of general viewers ..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64Zettersaf24caller123Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Tanu just posted this article:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3526328

It says that they are trying to marry Radha to a tree, but we saw that that was not the case today. Confused

Anyway, it also says that SP is going to come and save Radha. So, um... yay? ErmmLOL

The writer obviously  thought the mental guy was a banyan tree OuchLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24caller123Sri_Radha

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Yeah, I know violence is popular with the mass audience which is why I usually don't say much about it. Still, it bothers me on a personal level. I never liked it when Aarti slapped Prashant either because it always put her in more danger than she was in in the first place; same with Yash. When Akash is just looking for any reason to pick a fight with Yash, the last thing you want to do is give him that reason on a silver platter! But yeah, I do know general audiences love their slaps, be it Aarti and Prashant or now Yash and Akash. Oh well. LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201redeye2012nirmalac99lulujjjjZetterInduG64ssroomanisaf24jyoti06Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
@Samana ; The point I guess CVs want to show here is that Yash may try to act as God but he is human after all and if he is instigated to an extreme level , he will loose his temper like any other normal human .. thats what happens whenever u hv Akash-Yash encounters plus I feel its got to do with seniority of actors too ... Yash wont like to simply stand and listen to Akash ka abuses  because the actor playing Yash is more senior than AKash .. so well LOL

kgphalMinu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettersaf24Sri_Radha

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Sweeties...It's a brand new day make it a fantastic day! Smile

@Indu: Morning Pal! Hope you and the family have a wonderful day Hug

@Samana: Hmmm I hear ya you're saying about the panic button blinking when a teenager rebels against their parents for what is right like you said it never a good idea, I do believe she wanna her dadaji's happiness and standing up for him against her parents wishes but I don't see Aarya letting her get out of hand...She shouldn't have talked to Pankaj the way she did, but then again she did the same with SP which resulted in them both having the same reaction wanting to slap her.

@Jyo: Fab discussions with Samana Clap Clap...ITA it wouldn't look good if Yash just stood there while Aakash talked nonsense about Radha just like it wouldn't have been good if Yash didn't tell buaji off for disrespecting Radha and yes he did it with respect...Yup they do show us that Yash is human after all despite Aakash taunting him by calling him Ram Wink

Edited by Zetter - 08 April 2013 at 6:57pm

kgphalMinu2201redeye2012nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64saf24jyoti06Sri_Radha

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
The disconnect with the episodes is increasing by the day...

Now, Yash and Aarti want to get SP and Radha married on the same day itself at the court! 

Is this some kind of a joke? I am actually getting pissed with AarYa. They are nothing but big-time meddlers! 

Yash is taking his Bhishma pratigya too seriously and his side-kick Aarti is always on the lookout to give gyan and prepares her face to deliver a lecture at the drop of a hat. 

And they are still clueless to Bua's situation while they eject noble words out of their mouths.  

I still do not understand the earth-shattering urgency. Did Radha get pregnant again?

AarYa, I thought were in a sleuth mode to find out that someone within the house who they believe is upto some mischief - what happened to that? It is not like there are 100 members in the household!

Again I ask, what is the rush?! 

Why are AarYa hell-bent on depriving two experienced grown adults the opportunity to make their own independent decision?  Show some respect to them, folks!  

Yash is seeking legitimacy for Radha. Period. 

But there are some things that are best handled in-house, through gentle persuasion, persistence, determination AND without a public spectacle. 

When the entire gang went on and on about image in the society etc., Yash should have asked them whether in fact they themselves were OK with the marriage. Instead, he rushed to the society to show them. Stupid, much? 

By moving this sensitive issue into the public domain, Yash has invited the very ridicule that his family members were worried about. That can't make his family members happy-campers! Yash cannot decide whether he wants society's approval or not. When not given, it turns into a matter of sour-grapes. Then, why care about them in the first place?

It is like saying, I will listen to your advice as long as it matches what I want to do anyway! 

The truth may be that Pankaj and gang are not ready for SP's PV and definitely not with Radha.

Radha is Yash's legitimate mother, so it is easy for him to have the concern and worry, about her suicidal tendencies and about the humiliations suffered by her. But what about the others? What connection do they have with Radha? 

Ever since Radha entered, she has created nothing but unrest. She had deprived Pankaj and Prateek of their brother for 30 years and had been the main reason for them losing their mother. It is to their credit that Pankaj and Prateek and their respective spouses have never raised a word or shown disrespect to Radha. But, for Yash and Aarti to think that they would easily accept Radha in their mother's place is insensitive and too much to expect. That's why I think Yash and Aarti, while they mean well are not and cannot be real leaders unless they are able to be sensitive to everyone's situation (including Bua!)

By not understanding the fact that Pankaj and gang were not on board because they had their own reservations which they conveniently projected on to the society, Yash was targeting the wrong folks - the society and rightfully came down a cropper! Yash and Aarti are dumbos, which we know and there is always a price to pay for stupidity. 

And when Yash and Aarti could not persuade a small group of members in his own household and whose views matter the most, what good is asking the society which really cares two hoots?

And what does happen when SP and Radha marry and walk into the household? More gyaan from the do gooding duo about how everyone should accept Radha etc. etc.?!

Spare me, please! Unhappy

Edited by redeye2012 - 08 April 2013 at 7:28pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201aimfnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterssroomanisaf24jyoti06LoveforlifeSri_Radha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

The episode starts by showing the division in the family with the family on one side, concerned about how they will be viewed by society and Yash and Aarti on the other side who is concerned with their parents finding companionship.  A debate ensues as Yash and Aarti wants to get a court marriage done for SP and Radha that day while the rest are against it. Paridhi is the only one to speak out against it saying that she is concerned with her image in society. Akash too supports the rest of the family and in the process challenges Aarti saying that she won't get five persons to be witnesses in Bhopal. She proves him wrong when Vedika, despite being berated by her parents, join their side along with two servants who also agree with their sentiments. Aarti does however admit that it is a tough job as both SP and Radha think like the rest of them and are afraid of taking this step but she and Yash want to see them both get a new lease on life. Seeing Yash and Aarti get the support they need while still in the house angers everyone and they all leave to their respective rooms.

SP is on his way home when he recalls all that has happened at the function and the way is family was insulted. He takes out his phone and answers a call from an old age ashram that the family is normally associated with. The person in charge is all for thanking him while he tells the person to arrange a place for him there as he is coming to stay there. He then says to himself that he is taking this step as Yash and Aarti are stubborn and won't give up on the idea of his remarriage so to protect his family's name in society he has to take such a step. Yash and Aarti are then seen in their car driving towards Radha's home with the kids excited about the marriage. Aarti then gets an idea involving separation so Yash stops the car thinking that she is referring to their separation. She however reassures him by explaining her idea to have the women tackle SP and the men tackle Radha so that they both agree to the remarriage. While this is taking place, Ishita is seen talking on her phone and after her conversation she thinks to herself that Yash and Aarti wish will be fulfilled the only difference is that Radha won't get married to SP.

At Radha's home, she is sitting sewing when there is a knock on the door; she rushes to the door thinking that Yash and his family have arrived, only to see a stranger at the door telling her that Akash has met with an accident. She hurries off with the person the same time Yash drives in with his family so there is a hit and miss between them. When Yash and Aarti enter, they call out to her but she does not come out to receive them so they find it strange, only for Aarti to look to the side and see that she has chai on the fire. This worries them as they realise that something is not right.  Meanwhile the auto that Radha is travelling in stops at a secluded spot. She gets out along with the man that came to fetch her and calls for Akash while the man stands smiling. She asks him the reason for his smile when she sees some married women coming towards her so she goes towards them asking about Akash. They then surround her, telling her that since she wanted to get remarried, they are there to help her. She tries to break away from them but they are too strong for her. The groom, whole looks like an old drunkard comes and the pundit starts the rituals with the man putting the mangalsutra around her neck.

Yash and Aarti meanwhile are at home worried as to where Radha could disappear to. Bua comes and decided to voice her opinion about Radha, only for Aarti to defend her by asking Bua if she isn't asjamed to say such things. Bua ignores her and continues until Yash can't take it any longer and puts her in her place, reminding her that Radha is his mother and he won't tolerate any bad words against her.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterssroomanijayshu17jyoti06Sri_Radha

Go to top