Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
even Aakash is stooping low...badmouthing a mother who raised himAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201saf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thanks everyone for responding to my confusions.  Jyo you are right the CVs are flipflopping with the characters of ishita and akash, and that to me is very surprising.  So far, except for prashant, everyone else's character has been maintained from the beginning. I thought they would  have learnt from the things they did with prashant and started of brilliantly with these two new characters.  But of late they seem to have lost their direction. 

Coming to Ishita, I can even accept if Radha was tortured physically and vocally by other people, but to forcefully marry her off to a mental person, that is an all time low.  If her goal was to separate arya from everyone including radha and sp, just torturing them would have been ok, but marrying her to someone else does not make sense to me. She know that sp and radha will not agree to get married, so what is she afraid of?? 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99ssroomanisaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minu2201

I'm so disappointed with Paridhi today , she's not making any sense kitty parties, friend circle more
important than human beings, AarYa supported her by not revealing the truth of her''uss raat'' and
now she's the one who is against AarYa.. arrey servants are far more better than you, they are uneducated and not in strong position in the society still they are liberated in thought not like
some modern woman  just outside but still living in dark ages...

Loved Yash today atleast he is redeeming for his father's fault by giving justice to her biological mother
he is true son of SP

Actually Paridi is quite a straight forward girl that way .. she is right or wrong but she is always on your face LOLLOL .. she is actually genuine about how all this PV will result in them hving to face embarassment in society and she is not ready for it ... she actually admits that yes she is selfish enough not to help out AarYa  here but thats how she is .. u like it or hate it Ermm...

AarYa did help Paridi during her messed up time with producer case but I guess this is where AarYa needs to learn a lesson that not all r like them .. U got to b selsfish at times for your own betterment ..mayb learn from the likes of Paridi ErmmLOL

In fact AarYa helped Pankaj too when Vidhi was trapped in necklace fiasco but today Pankaj is not with AarYa because for them their reputation comes over these emotional decisions Ouch

Pratik is as usual spineless while Vidi does not hv much power even if she wants to support AarYa Sleepy,...

So overall I guess AarYa did get a reality check that not all hv the same beliefs , temperament ,positivity and patience like them .. so stop Expecting Smile... They actually got help from least expected people like Vedika and outsiders like Ram Dulare which is another lesson of how at times your most closed relatives might end up betraying or embarasisng u but its the outsiders who might come to your rescue Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99ssroomanisaf24Samanalysecssudhajikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo,

Why Akash is saying bad things about Radha?

He loves Radha but somewhere he couldn't now connect to Radha as he knows that she is not his real mother. He has this disconnect from the moment he knew he is not her real son. That is why he never really tried to confront her or tried to stop her when she was leavinf the hose with AarYa. He wants to insult SP but in that goal he is insulting his mother also. 

I feel Ishita is going to die b the end of all these drama or I don't know how they will redeem her as she has stooped so low. Akash is shown as a puppet in her hand so his redemption is very much possible but Ishita I doubt Ermm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99palbharssroomanisaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06anoneeSri_Radha

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I seem to be very emotional today and this too without watching the episode yet. WOnder if I should watch it or not!!

Anyway I just looked at the spoiler pictures.  Am confused once again a bit and I know this might get cleard up tomorrow.

They are showing radha treating vedika in arya's room (looks like it). Radha, arti and outside yash and pankaj all are in the same clothes.  So does this mean all this happens after radha gets rescued???  I was trying to see if I could see a black chain on radha's neck, but was not very clear to me.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99saf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

@ Jyo- LMAO- Ishita eyeing SP secretly! ROFL

Yash babu- U have some tough competetion from ur daddy! LOL

Nothing else makes sense about why Ishita will go to this extent of getting Radha married to a mental ConfusedConfused .. its as if she sees Radha as her sautan or something Stern SmileLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99Samanalysecssudhasaf24Sri_Radha

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by Minu2201

I'm so disappointed with Paridhi today , she's not making any sense kitty parties, friend circle more
important than human beings, AarYa supported her by not revealing the truth of her''uss raat'' and
now she's the one who is against AarYa.. arrey servants are far more better than you, they are uneducated and not in strong position in the society still they are liberated in thought not like
some modern woman  just outside but still living in dark ages...

Loved Yash today atleast he is redeeming for his father's fault by giving justice to her biological mother
he is true son of SP

Actually Paridi is quite a straight forward girl that way .. she is right or wrong but she is always on your face LOLLOL .. she is actually genuine about how all this PV will result in them hving to face embarassment in society and she is not ready for it ... she actually admits that yes she is selfish enough not to help out AarYa  here but thats how she is .. u like it or hate it Ermm...

AarYa did help Paridi during her messed up time with producer case but I guess this is where AarYa needs to learn a lesson that not all r like them .. U got to b selsfish at times for your own betterment ..mayb learn from the likes of Paridi ErmmLOL

In fact AarYa helped Pankaj too when Vidhi was trapped in necklace fiasco but today Pankaj is not with AarYa because for them their reputation comes over these emotional decisions Ouch

Pratik is as usual spineless while Vidi does not hv much power even if she wants to support AarYa Sleepy,...

So overall I guess AarYa did get a reality check that not all hv the same beliefs , temperament ,positivity and patience like them .. so stop Expecting Smile... They actually got help from least expected people like Vedika and outsiders like Ram Dulare which is another lesson of how at times your most closed relatives might end up betraying or embarasisng u but its the outsiders who might come to your rescue Tongue

Even tho I disagree with Pari, I was proud of her.  SHe voiced out what others were not willing to and she said it too. She was very matter of fact about it and apologized for her stand to Yash.  She was being honest. You know where you stand with her atleast.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99ssroomanisaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06Sri_Radha

Go to top