The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201SamanalyseAniSweetycssudhasaf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TAPD

love the precapWink

Hey my advance wishes for you..Soon make 12 post...Love to see you as a Goldie naa..Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201saf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

Two things:
1. So far Akash has not spoken against Radha too much, he has just kept quiet so why now is he talking bad about his mom then???

2. Ishita - this is a low even for her!!! maybe not!!! I so hope she truly gets what she deserves.  This kind of revenge for what she went through!!  Revenge against arya I understand, but why others - why radha??? that woman welcomed her and has always treated her well, then why???

This is where I feel CVs r going flip-flop with Akash and Ishita's character , in one episode Akash shows concern for Vedika by blasting his friends off when they speak nonsense about her and today in this episode Akash does the same in a way by himself abusing Radha's character when he talks about how Radha and SP might b hving fun somewhere together DeadDead ... SP and Radha both were not even present there , that we can argue on how AKash wanted attention or reaction from them and so he said al lthat nonsense ... In fact he says all this behind SP-Radha's back OuchOuch... So this much he could know his mother Radha in all these 30 years ??  Confused... I know people r still going to defend AKash here LOLD'oh but to a general viewer , Akash will once again come out looking senseless and heartless with no emotions or humanity once again Ouch...

Today to b honest AKash once again makes no sense to me .. he is acting like a kathputli to Ishita ... ..Ishita asks him to play divide and rule , and so he goes on and on to a point where even Pankaj and co finds him irritating and asks him to shut up Ouch ... He is coming out looking like those jokers in the circus who can never b taken seriously and this is where CVs got to work with Akash's character to show him sensitive enough Smile...

He can oppose SP-Radha's punarvivah but why not give a valid argument on it like Pankaj or Paridi did with Yash today instead of stooping down to those same old abuses and taunts and this time hitting a new low by saying SP-Radha r hving fun somewhere OuchOuch...

Coming to Ishita , what she did today was beyond disgusting ... Hiring Goons and getting Radha married to a mental .. yuckk ... is she a woman ?? DeadDead.. Again my question is to the CVs ... Where is Ishita's character going here ?? What will she achieve by all this ??? Ok she succeeded in cornering AarYa and now both AarYa r in minority whether SP-Radha PV happens or not ... So her main mission to corner AarYa is succesfful here .. So then why go to this extent with Radha ?? Does she hv personal enemity with Radha too ?? Confused...Her enemity is only with AarYa na and she did manage to corner AarYa from the rest .. So why did she asked her goons and those ladies to torture Radha here ?? Confused...  Here I was hoping Ishita to concentrate creating issues between AarYa for a AarYa centric track but I see she is more interested in torturing Radha as if she is secretly eying on SP ConfusedLOLLOL

So overall I feel its high time CVs get their acts right and stop flip-flopping with Akash and Ishita's character or else it will go above the head for a general viewer Ouch...

I hv no issues with Ishita and AKash holding their respective grudges against AarYa and family .. But I hv issues with the way their characters r showing extreme inhumanity off late Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99saf24SamanalysecssudhaAlamelussroomanilulujjjjjikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

Minu2201 Goldie
Minu2201
Minu2201

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I'm so disappointed with Paridhi today , she's not making any sense kitty parties, friend circle more
important than human beings, AarYa supported her by not revealing the truth of her''uss raat'' and
now she's the one who is against AarYa.. arrey servants are far more better than you, they are uneducated and not in strong position in the society still they are liberated in thought not like
some modern woman  just outside but still living in dark ages...

Loved Yash today atleast he is redeeming for his father's fault by giving justice to her biological mother
he is true son of SP

Edited by Minu2201 - 08 April 2013 at 12:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo,

Radha being Yash's mother could be one more reason why Yash and Arati are rushing this marriage. 

When the truth of Akash being the son of SP came out, everyone in the society might have come to know that Radha and SP had a past. But as AarYa brought Radha inside SM, she was safe but now as she is out again she is bound to get more taunts for beings the other women and no one will ever respect her. Also she can't live in SM without a proper relation to SP because of their past. Till G3 was there it was fine but after her death a proper name for SP- Radha relationship is needed.

If the case was that Yash was an adoptive son and Radha his mother, things would have been different and there was no need for hurried marriage but because of the past SP and Radha has to marry earlier. Neither could Radha stay in SM without marriage nor ouside as now all know about their past and truth.

I would be glad if SP sees Radha's humiliation tomorrow as then he will truly realise what he has done to Radha 30 years ago and how much she had to suffer because of his mistake and may be seeing this will make SP take the decision of PV to give Radha respect and dignity in the society.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalysecssudhassroomanisaf24jyoti06Sri_Radha

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
very well said Jyoti!

Minu2201saf24Samanalysecssudhalulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo : Well written!! As you said , I would like, if CV's implement few scenes where brothers or Vidhi , Paridhi asking whether they would do the same if Radha was not Yash biological mother!! Though I know AarYa's answer , that would be really a good message to connect with the viewers on this old age PV and how one needs a companion at that age!! Now I get a feeling that someone would directly may question AarYa on Boa's PV too!! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalysessroomanisaf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
never expected for Ishita to stoop these low...Angry

Minu2201Samanalysecssudhalulujjjjsaf24jikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top