India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/4 Dragon Club: Resistance (Page 16)

Minu2201 Goldie
Minu2201
Minu2201

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I want SP to be the knight in shinning armor right now and save Radha, and do PV ASAP, and
take some legal actions against these lady goons seriously.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_10padmavarnirmalac99cssudhasaf24AniSweetyjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
The whole forcible marriage of Radha was so harsh.. gosh couldn't take it ..!! Ouch

Its worse to see that it is the women who are doing that to another woman... how do they expect the society to progress if this is the state...!! 
We all keep blaming on Men abt atrocities.. what abt this?? 

Whoever saves Radha.. CVs should show something abt those women..they should be jailed for inhumane torture they are doing to a person?? Angry

padmavarMinu2201nirmalac99cssudhassroomanisaf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

There is something which is very interesting that I noticed in today's episode Ermm... So far I thought Yash wants to get SP and Radha remarried so that SP can get a companion but I guess thats not the only reason ..There is something else going in Yash's mind too about which he may not b very vocal but today some of his words to Bua ji did gave me the feeling  Ermm...

When Buaji abuses Radha and curses her to die , for the first time we see Yash answering back strongly to Bua ji and reminding her that Radha is my mother which she should not forget Ermm... Also Yash's worries for Radha in general gives me the feeling that not only he wants this remarriage for his father but he wants this remarriage so that even Radha ma gets a proper respect and acceptance in this society as a woman Ermm...

Somewhere Yash knows that everyone will always treat Radha like another woman until and unless he as a son takes the initiative to get that acceptance for his mother and this is where I feel Yash is so adamant for this punarvivah because its not just about his father's happiness but also to give that legal acceptance to his biological mother as well  since Yash somewhere do feel that Radha is wronged here by SP  Smile...

In today's episode more than SP , I felt Yash was worried about Radha ma here .. And not only in front of bua but also in front of Pankaj and co , we saw Yash fighting more for his Radha ma's place in the house than SP's happiness Ermm

This is where a question popped up in my mind and mayb someone in the show too should ask this question to Yash-Aarti that if Radha was not Yash's biological mother today , then would Yash still go for SP's punarvivah in such a hurried manner ?? Smile...So I feel the fact that Radha is Yash's mother is playing a very big cruicial part here and this is main reason why we see Yash-Aarti r so adamant to do this punarvivah ...

Today even in car scene , we did see that AarYa r well aware of SP-Radha themselves not in favour of this punarvivah but they still believe that both can convince SP-Radha about it because somewhere Yash-Aarti both knows that Radha holds a soft corner for SP while SP do believe that he wronged Radha and wants to rectify that mistake and this is where AarYa both can play around and convince SP-Radha both for this punarvivah so that both together can rectify their past mistakes by coming together Ermm

So today's episode and every single words or action by Yash confirmed the fact that Yash is rushing with this punarvivah not just for his father's happiness but also to give a legal acceptance to his mother in society which mayb he dint say it from his mouth but his dialogue to Bua ji that Radha is my mother ,so watch out before u say any nonsense said it all Approve

Anyways I can clearly see a divide in the family now with Pankaj-Vidhi , Pratik-Paridi and Bua on one side while AarYa will b on another side of the fence post this punarvivah of SP-Radha and mayb thats why the new symbolic promo shows all r wearing a mask and protesting the punarvivah while its only AarYa who r taking SP-Radha to the mandap OuchOuch... I do see AKash hving fun with this divide and rule policy while Ishita continues to b Lady Mcbeth Ermm...

Overall today I m feeling a bit relieved because CVs indirectly sort of justified why Yash-Aart in such hurry to give this punarvivah even though SP-Radha themselves r not convinced about it ... I got the answer today .. Yash wants to give proper security and respect to his biological mother too along with his father's happiness ... He mayb wrong still but I find his decision human here because its only natural to see your biological parents together staying under one roof in a secure environment Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

TAPDpadmavarMinu2201nirmalac99cssudhaAlamelussroomanisaf24SamanalyseAniSweetysia221jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

@ Asha : Exactly !! Why do we need their approval when they dont even think before they act or atleast care a human being!! I also guess they were good ppl in the society who truly understand about the need of SP and Radha's PV!! But the good is always suppressed by the bad!! When one started throwing stones against AarYa , the rest followed but none had a courage to be in support with AarYa's idea!! It would have been gr8 if we had a debate over good and bad!! But alas, its always towards the bad one who gets easily titled!! Firstly , the mindsets have to be changed...Sigh!! And I think that is what they were addressing through our show characters!!

Edited by cssudha - 08 April 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarMinu2201nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAniSweetyAlamelussroomanijyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

My stomach is going queasy just reading about what Radha is going through, dont know if I can watch it!!!  This is inhumane and seems very racist in a different way

wonder who will rescue radha - she will for sure commit suicide if she is not rescued...wonder arya are even aware of how much muck they are digging out by their stubborness and who is bearing all this hatred!!! Will they back of once they realize how much humiliation their mom and dad had to face because of them!!!

I really hope they are made aware so that in future they know not to jump into things without thinking of all consequences!!!

@ Bold :

That is so true.. and the most hurtful aspect of this...!! 
SP should save her.. bring her back to SM.. and give the whole account to AarYa.. !! 

Edited by sia221 - 08 April 2013 at 12:18pm

padmavarnirmalac99cssudhasaf24SamanalyseAniSweetyssroomanijikky_84Sri_Radha

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I dont think pankaj/prateek would be angry after SP Punar vivah..Seems like vedhika getting hurt and radha saving from spoiler pic...Again Akash left alone..I dunno whether to pity or get angry on this guy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejikky_84Sri_Radha

padmavar Goldie
padmavar
padmavar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

The whole forcible marriage of Radha was so harsh.. gosh couldn't take it ..!! Ouch

Its worse to see that it is the women who are doing that to another woman... how do they expect the society to progress if this is the state...!! 
We all keep blaming on Men abt atrocities.. what abt this?? 

Whoever saves Radha.. CVs should show something abt those women..they should be jailed for inhumane torture they are doing to a person?? Angry

MOney makes people do all kinds of things. Ishita must have paid them a lot of money for her evil intentions!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24Samanalysejikky_84Sri_Radha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Today's fun post PLEASE do peek, like and comment:

Akash & Radha's Almost Husband ka Dance   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3526125

AND

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Samanalysesaf24jikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top