Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Jyo nice take on the promo... you have brought out the symbolisms perfectly!Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: Nothing left to say as you've covered every aspect of the promo!

But I love how the characters support each other so much.

So I hope love will also come their way and hope love will win the whole family and then society will see the example of this family!

Also I hope Akash mind is whirring away just like @Indu suggested! Hope he sees Ishita mask off! Edited by AngeloScuro - 11 years ago
Minu2201 thumbnail
Indu thank you so much for finding my query sweet, that's very sweetest thing to say, you are right
being instinctive ,from now on not going to watch  epi  for sake of watching but with deep thinking mode
thanks again πŸ€—

Angel love your style of butting in by giving me so much useful info. πŸ˜† I've bookmarked the page 
already , thank you so much..
Minu2201 thumbnail
jyoti thank you so much for depicting the symbolism of Promo so splendidly , after so many days
 they hv aired a classic promo I must say...
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@kgphal,  Minu2201,  aimf,  nirmalac99,  anithu,  lulujjj,  InduG64,  ssroomani,  jyoti06:Thanks😊
@Jyo:Awesome analysis of promoπŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..I think the red mask couple is aakishta  only..Either he comes to know what ishita did to radha or he disagreeing this marriage and stops  ishita for faking support to them πŸ€”
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Annu : U better not remain silent anymore πŸ˜³.. Well I guess Yash-Aarti might hv found a ghar jamai father for themselves and ghar jamai pati for Gayatri πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But to b honest here AarYa too hv their own selfish motives which is human .. Yash wants both his parents to stay together and thats one of the strong reason why I feel he is in such a rush for this PV .. he wants his mother to get that respect and acceptance too πŸ€”

yeah sure.. πŸ˜³

i know jyoti.. coz this could be the only logical reason behind this rush.. but it looks a bit weird that ArYa didn't talk abt it while discussing this issue with each other.. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

In the new promo, all except Yash, Aarti, SP, and Radha were wearing masks, but what I found most intresting was one masked lady was about to throw flowers and was stopped by a masked man. Does this signify that there are people in SM who secretly support the PV but are afraid to or cannot express their opinions because of objections from other family members?

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gayatri's reaction >>   

πŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yash already had that apple and was about to die when strawberry saved him .. now its Akash ka turn to hv same apple ... Wonder who will save him now πŸ˜•

Nida??
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Everyone...can I just start off by saying that I love you guys to pieces & that you are all friken awesome πŸ€— 😳 ❀️

@Indu: Thank you very much Bud! It was a great one today and it still is πŸ˜‰...Hope your day was a great as you are and that your evening is beautiful πŸ€—

Marvelous take Love πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...And you're right SP is doing what Yash literally did post Mumbai trip is is running away only to find himself face to face with the one person he is running from, Radha like I told my sister one can not outrun fate...she is a clever one πŸ˜‰

Aww poor buaji she should have taken Aarti's words seriously but she didn't and she had to face's Yash's anger and yes he was polite about it as for she devil Ishita well what can I say I don't see any redemption happening for her.

@Jyo: Thank you for the promo and that wonderful symbolism between you, Indu and Samana what can I say I am in heaven and plus GC/KS just killed me in that promo with their gorgeousness πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...Did u guys notice that Aarti is wearing an orange/yellow saree? I love how the CVs are bringing back colors symblolisms as well πŸ‘πŸΌ

The the couple at the end got my attention the most could they be representing AkShita and that Aakash found out about Ishita's deeds and stops her because he knows that it is all fake? I know that the society will be there but they won't accept this union anytime soon SP-Radha will have to show them that doing their PV was worth it like AarYa did.

Wow take a bow Hun, you've outdid yourself with this promo analysis, you've left me speechless so all I can do and say is πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...no wonder you are the Queen of symbolism πŸ€—

@Radha: Thank you Dear and great take yourself πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@Annu: Welcome to DC πŸ€—