8/4 Dragon Club: Resistance - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
@all:whatever it is..I am not comparing..But the Yel Dil hai Bgm...Nothing can beat it..

In Kannada ..also the bgm with song is updated..I think sakhiyae song..I somewhat feel not to the mark..;πŸ˜‰
@Annu : U better not remain silent anymore πŸ˜³.. Well I guess Yash-Aarti might hv found a ghar jamai father for themselves and ghar jamai pati for Gayatri πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But to b honest here AarYa too hv their own selfish motives which is human .. Yash wants both his parents to stay together and thats one of the strong reason why I feel he is in such a rush for this PV .. he wants his mother to get that respect and acceptance too πŸ€”
I agree Jyoti!  I also think that he wants to save Radhama from all taunts from society and Buaji...
Beautiful promo!

At the end of the promo does that lady depict Ishita who throws something at RaSP and AarYa, maybe a stone and Aakash stops her???

Does this promo also portray the redemption of Aakash?
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Beautiful promo!

At the end of the promo does that lady depict Ishita who throws something at RaSP and AarYa, maybe a stone and Aakash stops her???

Does this promo also portray the redemption of Aakash?

@Raveena: I saw the promo again a few minutes back. And it does look that was Ishita trying to throw another plan in between the wedding to disrupt the proceedings, and this time Aakash stops her. The final freeze shots of Yash, Aarti, Radha, and SP has shock written all over them...which means everyone is stunned when the identity of the trouble-monger is revealed. I guess Yash's slap today will make Aakash's brain get into a whirring mode.
Originally posted by Minu2201

Samana thanks for posting the vid.. so it's not dubbed but actual remake in Kannada , wish I could
understand what they are saying..but loved title track it's catchy..but there is no GC and KS there..*sigh*
don't get me wrong even I find the make up too garish..

@ Samana, jyoti, Indu please tell me how all of you can find easily the symbolism in each scene,
 what exactly I have to look for if I really want to find them..

Sorry to butt my head in  Minu but try this info, but I hope I don't confound you with this!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WorldOfSymbolism

I don't know why but I'm happy that Arti is hugging Yash in public in this SBS segment!😳 Edited by AngeloScuro - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AngeloScuro

I don't know why but I'm happy that Arti is hugging Yash in public in this SBS segment!😳

I am happy too! 😳
Originally posted by AngeloScuro

I don't know why but I'm happy that Arti is hugging Yash in public in this SBS segment!😳

Then you need to makw GIF for it..I am waiting for u naaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so may be this Friday Ishita will be exposed...it will be a cliffhanger!