Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's fun post PLEASE do peek, like and comment:

Akash & Radha's Almost Husband ka Dance   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3526125

AND

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TAPD

love the precapπŸ˜‰

Hey my advance wishes for you..Soon make 12 post...Love to see you as a Goldie naa..πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Alamelu

Two things:

1. So far Akash has not spoken against Radha too much, he has just kept quiet so why now is he talking bad about his mom then???

2. Ishita - this is a low even for her!!! maybe not!!! I so hope she truly gets what she deserves.  This kind of revenge for what she went through!!  Revenge against arya I understand, but why others - why radha??? that woman welcomed her and has always treated her well, then why???

This is where I feel CVs r going flip-flop with Akash and Ishita's character , in one episode Akash shows concern for Vedika by blasting his friends off when they speak nonsense about her and today in this episode Akash does the same in a way by himself abusing Radha's character when he talks about how Radha and SP might b hving fun somewhere together 🀒🀒 ... SP and Radha both were not even present there , that we can argue on how AKash wanted attention or reaction from them and so he said al lthat nonsense ... In fact he says all this behind SP-Radha's back ... So this much he could know his mother Radha in all these 30 years ??  πŸ˜•... I know people r still going to defend AKash here πŸ˜† but to a general viewer , Akash will once again come out looking senseless and heartless with no emotions or humanity once again ...

Today to b honest AKash once again makes no sense to me .. he is acting like a kathputli to Ishita ... ..Ishita asks him to play divide and rule , and so he goes on and on to a point where even Pankaj and co finds him irritating and asks him to shut up  ... He is coming out looking like those jokers in the circus who can never b taken seriously and this is where CVs got to work with Akash's character to show him sensitive enough 😊...

He can oppose SP-Radha's punarvivah but why not give a valid argument on it like Pankaj or Paridi did with Yash today instead of stooping down to those same old abuses and taunts and this time hitting a new low by saying SP-Radha r hving fun somewhere ...

Coming to Ishita , what she did today was beyond disgusting ... Hiring Goons and getting Radha married to a mental .. yuckk ... is she a woman ?? 🀒🀒.. Again my question is to the CVs ... Where is Ishita's character going here ?? What will she achieve by all this ??? Ok she succeeded in cornering AarYa and now both AarYa r in minority whether SP-Radha PV happens or not ... So her main mission to corner AarYa is succesfful here .. So then why go to this extent with Radha ?? Does she hv personal enemity with Radha too ?? πŸ˜•...Her enemity is only with AarYa na and she did manage to corner AarYa from the rest .. So why did she asked her goons and those ladies to torture Radha here ?? πŸ˜•...  Here I was hoping Ishita to concentrate creating issues between AarYa for a AarYa centric track but I see she is more interested in torturing Radha as if she is secretly eying on SP πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So overall I feel its high time CVs get their acts right and stop flip-flopping with Akash and Ishita's character or else it will go above the head for a general viewer ...

I hv no issues with Ishita and AKash holding their respective grudges against AarYa and family .. But I hv issues with the way their characters r showing extreme inhumanity off late 😊
Minu2201 thumbnail
I'm so disappointed with Paridhi today , she's not making any sense kitty parties, friend circle more
important than human beings, AarYa supported her by not revealing the truth of her''uss raat'' and
now she's the one who is against AarYa.. arrey servants are far more better than you, they are uneducated and not in strong position in the society still they are liberated in thought not like
some modern woman  just outside but still living in dark ages...

Loved Yash today atleast he is redeeming for his father's fault by giving justice to her biological mother
he is true son of SP
Edited by Minu2201 - 11 years ago
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jyo,

Radha being Yash's mother could be one more reason why Yash and Arati are rushing this marriage. 

When the truth of Akash being the son of SP came out, everyone in the society might have come to know that Radha and SP had a past. But as AarYa brought Radha inside SM, she was safe but now as she is out again she is bound to get more taunts for beings the other women and no one will ever respect her. Also she can't live in SM without a proper relation to SP because of their past. Till G3 was there it was fine but after her death a proper name for SP- Radha relationship is needed.

If the case was that Yash was an adoptive son and Radha his mother, things would have been different and there was no need for hurried marriage but because of the past SP and Radha has to marry earlier. Neither could Radha stay in SM without marriage nor ouside as now all know about their past and truth.

I would be glad if SP sees Radha's humiliation tomorrow as then he will truly realise what he has done to Radha 30 years ago and how much she had to suffer because of his mistake and may be seeing this will make SP take the decision of PV to give Radha respect and dignity in the society.
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well said Jyoti!
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jyo : Well written!! As you said , I would like, if CV's implement few scenes where brothers or Vidhi , Paridhi asking whether they would do the same if Radha was not Yash biological mother!! Though I know AarYa's answer , that would be really a good message to connect with the viewers on this old age PV and how one needs a companion at that age!! Now I get a feeling that someone would directly may question AarYa on Boa's PV too!! πŸ˜†
TAPD thumbnail
never expected for Ishita to stoop these low...😑
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Jyo- LMAO- Ishita eyeing SP secretly! πŸ€£

Yash babu- U have some tough competetion from ur daddy! πŸ˜†
TAPD thumbnail