Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK:Pehli Mohabbat Ka Ehsaas Hai Tu (Page 2)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skandi

100% agreed...it was nice redempation for RK...precap was awasome...I think biwi will not agree and he will by force take her home.,...LOLLOLLOL and band baja scene was awasome waiting for wed'day and thrusday...LOLLOLLOL...RK pls take her home we cannot see that stupid don who is acting like a puppy lover...OMG even police will not believe he is real don...who the hell made him don...LOLLOLLOL

thank you suru but 100%Shocked don't you now immature fans like us only deserve 001% since we are brainless then how can i get 100% agreementROFL

when does she ever agree to rk without fighting with him. she will fight and rk will had to put stop to that so he will cut his hand. omg sikky was dancing i was cracking up like hellROFL

suru wth kind of gang is this dude re? i doubt this man being a don for sure. despite knowing she is a married woman and loves rk he is giving eye to someone else's BIWI and rk even said she is his BIWI CHI CHI cheap man. this gang bhai is disgusting falling for another man wifeDead

ColdEnchantress IF-Rockerz
ColdEnchantress
ColdEnchantress

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Nice post Bani.. Yeah he has deeply fallen in love.. Its just that he is nt recognizing it.. Today's scene was perfect.. I just love that song..! <3
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

love the post,Thumbs Up, first of all good that cv,s showed RK missing Mb so now it is clear he get her back not bcos he want to prove deepali just like some was saying .Thumbs Down.he is really missing her . Winkbut kamina will not let his feelings out. LOLbada ego hain uska. love the precap scene but sultu scenes  ne mood ke BBB karde but v has no choice it seems like  to bear him more in caming episodesAngry

thank youEmbarrassed yes yes he is missing her like crazy. he does not have to prove to anyone that he wants his BIWI back. who ever is saying this they themselves needs see the scene before saying itSleepy he is going crazy and woh lamhe haiEmbarrassed mr. right kameena hai na he will torture his biwi till she pushes him to core. lol this man is sick. he has fallen for someone else's biwi. that is sickDead he knows rk loves madhu, madhu loves rk and during holi rk clearly said he is with his BIWI and this dude thinks just b/c madhu is taking care of his kid she has fallen for himDead this dude is gone case. bad manners dude never eye another man wife, that is called unmannerly people.
Mfarah64 Senior Member
Mfarah64
Mfarah64

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
nice post..well written..yepp...rk has crazily fallen for madhu...he going all bonkers now..the segments shown were just too hilarious ..madhu has no other choice besides baring his paagalman..LOL..woh lamhe was just bang on todayHeart..precap was ..wow...Day Dreaming
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CuteChic-

Nice post Bani.. Yeah he has deeply fallen in love.. Its just that he is nt recognizing it.. Today's scene was perfect.. I just love that song..! <3

thanks and yes he hasEmbarrassed he will give him sometime. me to i love that song.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ColdEnchantress

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet13

nice post..well written..yepp...rk has crazily fallen for madhu...he going all bonkers now..the segments shown were just too hilarious ..madhu has no other choice besides baring his paagalman..LOL..woh lamhe was just bang on todayHeart..precap was ..wow...Day Dreaming

he has gone crazyWink  that segment was hilarious and sikky was dancing i was on the floorROFLshe will have to agree to him either she likes it or not. i am glad he will do that b/c this dude has lost it thinking madhu has fallen for a killerDead

precapEmbarrassed
Eternal_Stud IF-Stunnerz
Eternal_Stud
Eternal_Stud

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Awesum post bani...Rk missing biwi scene wz vry beautiful with ma atif's song in BG...Yay! He has been truely unconditionally fallen 4 madhu...hope he realizes it vry soon..precap wz hawt hawt..rishbala moments on the way.
..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
nice post and yes best part of the 2days episode

Go to top