Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK:Pehli Mohabbat Ka Ehsaas Hai Tu

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
he has fallen in love and that too deeply and intensely. OMG! what a scene it was. cvs has done a amazing job b putting rishbala's combine scene of their past and present. this is the first symbol of love he is comparing everything with his to madhu. he is having FB of his BIWI he is restless and those memories is rushing in front of him and there is nothing he can do. the way he is struggling with his feelings and trying to block them it was really an awesome scene👏 rk madhu is your Pehli Mohabbat Ka Ehsaas Hai you won't be able to get her out of your blood stream, it is such a pyaas that bujh ke jo bujh na.

the more he tries to ignore the feelings the more it will haunt him down. each and every step of today rk's scene was indicating that he has fallen for madhu even more and cannot stay away from her. he is going crazy being away from his biwi.

best part was their photo on the wall. even after he left her he never took that picture out from his wall nor from his room. he has kept that where it was placed showing whatever and wherever we maybe a part of us will always be there. he needs her like a next breath and to bring her back to his life he will do anything. if you notice rk FB was of their lovely moments and only their hidden moments that was unaware of everyone except us this was plain his true feelings and his inner feelings for madhu. there was no third or fourth wheel attached to them, it was purely rk's FB and his BIWI there was no jealous involve for sure and that was awesome👏

thank you rk for showing us your hidden feelings for your BIWI now this makes sense that you want your BIWI at your side and your junoon is out. the way you were struggling to keep your feelings hidden shows how much you love madhu and this love will explode into blossom of love.

p.s.
dude there are many post of rk being called rapist🥱, go there to add some more to it. my post is clean cut hotmess there is no need for mature fans😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
🤣more than ur post i like ur PS 

clean cut hotness uff i will use this in my siggy 
nice post agree he is fallen in love
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

100% agreed...it was nice redempation for RK...precap was awasome...I think biwi will not agree and he will by force take her home.,...😆😆😆 and band baja scene was awasome waiting for wed'day and thrusday...😆😆😆...RK pls take her home we cannot see that stupid don who is acting like a puppy lover...OMG even police will not believe he is real don...who the hell made him don...😆😆😆

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
love the post,👍🏼, first of all good that cv,s showed RK missing Mb so now it is clear he get her back not bcos he want to prove deepali just like some was saying .👎🏼.he is really missing her . 😉but kamina will not let his feelings out. 😆bada ego hain uska. love the precap scene but sultu scenes  ne mood ke BBB karde but v has no choice it seems like  to bear him more in caming episodes😡
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzi12

🤣more than ur post i like ur PS 

clean cut hotness uff i will use this in my siggy 

ritzi you are crazy🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

nice post agree he is fallen in love

thanks nidu😃
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: skandi

100% agreed...it was nice redempation for RK...precap was awasome...I think biwi will not agree and he will by force take her home.,...😆😆😆 and band baja scene was awasome waiting for wed'day and thrusday...😆😆😆...RK pls take her home we cannot see that stupid don who is acting like a puppy lover...OMG even police will not believe he is real don...who the hell made him don...😆😆😆

thank you suru but 100%😲 don't you now immature fans like us only deserve 001% since we are brainless then how can i get 100% agreement🤣

when does she ever agree to rk without fighting with him. she will fight and rk will had to put stop to that so he will cut his hand. omg sikky was dancing i was cracking up like hell🤣

suru wth kind of gang is this dude re? i doubt this man being a don for sure. despite knowing she is a married woman and loves rk he is giving eye to someone else's BIWI and rk even said she is his BIWI CHI CHI cheap man. this gang bhai is disgusting falling for another man wife🤢
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Bani.. Yeah he has deeply fallen in love.. Its just that he is nt recognizing it.. Today's scene was perfect.. I just love that song..! <3
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

love the post,👍🏼, first of all good that cv,s showed RK missing Mb so now it is clear he get her back not bcos he want to prove deepali just like some was saying .👎🏼.he is really missing her . 😉but kamina will not let his feelings out. 😆bada ego hain uska. love the precap scene but sultu scenes  ne mood ke BBB karde but v has no choice it seems like  to bear him more in caming episodes😡

thank you😳 yes yes he is missing her like crazy. he does not have to prove to anyone that he wants his BIWI back. who ever is saying this they themselves needs see the scene before saying it🥱 he is going crazy and woh lamhe hai😳 mr. right kameena hai na he will torture his biwi till she pushes him to core. lol this man is sick. he has fallen for someone else's biwi. that is sick🤢 he knows rk loves madhu, madhu loves rk and during holi rk clearly said he is with his BIWI and this dude thinks just b/c madhu is taking care of his kid she has fallen for him🤢 this dude is gone case. bad manners dude never eye another man wife, that is called unmannerly people.