India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK:Pehli Mohabbat Ka Ehsaas Hai Tu

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
he has fallen in love and that too deeply and intensely. OMG! what a scene it was. cvs has done a amazing job b putting rishbala's combine scene of their past and present. this is the first symbol of love he is comparing everything with his to madhu. he is having FB of his BIWI he is restless and those memories is rushing in front of him and there is nothing he can do. the way he is struggling with his feelings and trying to block them it was really an awesome sceneClap rk madhu is your Pehli Mohabbat Ka Ehsaas Hai you won't be able to get her out of your blood stream, it is such a pyaas that bujh ke jo bujh na.

the more he tries to ignore the feelings the more it will haunt him down. each and every step of today rk's scene was indicating that he has fallen for madhu even more and cannot stay away from her. he is going crazy being away from his biwi.

best part was their photo on the wall. even after he left her he never took that picture out from his wall nor from his room. he has kept that where it was placed showing whatever and wherever we maybe a part of us will always be there. he needs her like a next breath and to bring her back to his life he will do anything. if you notice rk FB was of their lovely moments and only their hidden moments that was unaware of everyone except us this was plain his true feelings and his inner feelings for madhu. there was no third or fourth wheel attached to them, it was purely rk's FB and his BIWI there was no jealous involve for sure and that was awesomeClap

thank you rk for showing us your hidden feelings for your BIWI now this makes sense that you want your BIWI at your side and your junoon is out. the way you were struggling to keep your feelings hidden shows how much you love madhu and this love will explode into blossom of love.

p.s.
dude there are many post of rk being called rapistSleepy, go there to add some more to it. my post is clean cut hotmess there is no need for mature fansWink

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Prarthna.BMfarah64azizeh123tharuTWAanvikaatti7799DDkimeMikolingamBarbie_girl02apvsluvyoutulip132aan-rishsree.gattusaijahnaviColdEnchantresssush12_RMskandiPiyatrixPristineSoulfairy_talesnidu_dsenaMaria-caprichirpyhapibirdEternal_StudIchadhariNaginflora212itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
ROFLmore than ur post i like ur PS 

clean cut hotness uff i will use this in my siggy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged

100% agreed...it was nice redempation for RK...precap was awasome...I think biwi will not agree and he will by force take her home.,...LOLLOLLOL and band baja scene was awasome waiting for wed'day and thrusday...LOLLOLLOL...RK pls take her home we cannot see that stupid don who is acting like a puppy lover...OMG even police will not believe he is real don...who the hell made him don...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apvsluvyousree.gattu

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
love the post,Thumbs Up, first of all good that cv,s showed RK missing Mb so now it is clear he get her back not bcos he want to prove deepali just like some was saying .Thumbs Down.he is really missing her . Winkbut kamina will not let his feelings out. LOLbada ego hain uska. love the precap scene but sultu scenes  ne mood ke BBB karde but v has no choice it seems like  to bear him more in caming episodesAngry

sree.gattu

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

ROFLmore than ur post i like ur PS 

clean cut hotness uff i will use this in my siggy 

ritzi you are crazyROFL

itsRitzi