Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Fanaa Ho Sabhi DOORIYAN!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Helloo DKDMianz..🤗🤗🤗... After a month,i am makin a topic in this forum..😃😃...And the reason behind this topic ka credit goes to Last Scene of aaj ka DKDM epi...⭐️⭐️...

What i Love the most about DKDM is the way this show has portrayed the Love of Mahadev towards Aadishakti(Sati,Parvati)..
⭐️⭐️⭐️.. He dnt express his love that much... But whenever he does,one cant help but just deeply admire at this immense unconditional evergreen Love he have for Aadishakti....

And acc to me,its this strong pure love vich gave him strength and made him face all those tragic situations vich seperated him from Aadishakti(Sati,Parvati)...

Its such a bad fate that time hv alwz tested his love for her...Its nothing new for him being away from her..But whenevr that happens,the sadness he goes thru...the longingness he feel for her...it bcomes even more stronger compared to prev seperation times...😭😭😭...And thats coz his Love for her have Alwz Increased with time.. And thats the reason it bcomes evn more unbearable for him the more he gets seperated from her...

The current track shows yet another Shiv-Shakti seperation track...😭😭😭...Like i said before Mahadev dont express his feelings tht much to anyone... But whenevr he does,v can only just go speechless and touched by it..

In tonites epi,Parvati reaches Rishi Dadichi's aashram..Excellent timings at which Sati's flashbacks @Dadicihi's aashram were shown...👏👏👏.. And when Parvati started walking towards the huge shiv ling at the ashram,the ever perfect divine song - "Karpur Gauram" got started playing in the bg...I got teary eyed coz of immense happiness,the moment the song got played as it ws aftr ages n ages this song ws bein played in the show...😭😭😭😃😃😃... Thank u CVs esp Utkarsh Sir for this amazing treat..🤗
🤗🤗🤗...

Nywz coming back to the scene,when Parvati finally reached near Shiv ling-then came the Bestest Sscene of aaj ka epi - Mahadev's Monologue scene..⭐️⭐️⭐️... He says evn aftr she bein soo close to him,theres still sooo much of dooriyan between them.... Even though she hv seen the shiv ling,still her eyes r nt recongnizing it.... And all these r soo soo Unbearable for him...😭😭😭
😭... Gosh how much hes longing for her... how much this dooriyan is affectin him every second and the pain of separation is truly beyond one can imagine...😭😭😭😭...

But the love which is givin him immense pain at one side at this seperation time,tht same love is givin him immense hope too that he will be with her soon as he hv tht much trust on his love to her and also her love to him..
... This was visible when he said hes sure Parvati will defo come back to Kailash and thus all these moments which he was away from her wilb literally non-existent to him....

To conclude,i can say he knows and is truly hopeful that Yeh Dooriyan Ek Din Zaroor Fanaa Ho Jaayegi... and so v and v r also waiting for tht only..😉😉😉...
Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can feel each and every word of your's. Its true that Mahadev seldom expresses his love for Aadishakti... but when he does he silences his critics... 
the last few lines mirrored his emotions... mere four lines were enough to make viewers feel the  unimaginable pain he might be going through..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaatayani

I can feel each and every word of your's. Its true that Mahadev seldom expresses his love for Aadishakti... but when he does he silences his critics... 

the last few lines mirrored his emotions... mere four lines were enough to make viewers feel the  unimaginable pain he might be going through..

soo true sachi..👏👏👏...

n thnx soo much for lovin my post n being the FIRST ONE to comment on it too...🤗🤗🤗🤗...
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nicely written nikki
i can feel each and everyline written by you about shiv and his love for shakti

and yes he dont offten express his love but wen he does
everyone of us goes speechless...

Nitu2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well said.  Shiv loves for his Shakti teach us lot too. I really like your post.

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We have seen Parvati's love for Mahadev many times...while he seldom does that..so its nice to see Mahadev expressing his love for her...😊

Executing this part of their relation along with knowledge...this is the very thing.. that is making this Ashtang yog track even more amazing...!! 

Liked ur colourful post...Nikki...!! 😊
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for your post.
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so true niki
in today's epi  mahadev part was very emotional.
really my heart came out fr mahadev.😭
like he said ...tumhare netra mujh par sparsh kar rahe hai par tum mujhe pahchan nahi rahi ho 😭
iss se jada kastha mere liye kya hoga 😭
awww...my mahadev 🤗
n that grt music karpura-gauram was touchy too 😭
m so much learning frm mahadev
the way he loves..the way he lives ...the way he cares fr every body..his tolerence
even he loves n care abt his enemies

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the thing I wanted to stress that people very well understand the pain Aadishakti (Sati/Parvati) went through to obtain Shiva. They also understand the pain Kartik and Ganesh are going through because of Parvati's amnesia.. But when it comes to understanding Mahadev's pain.. everyone keeps mum..

just because Mahadev does not share it with anyone.. it does not mean that he is not feeling the pang of seperation.. after a long time the dialogues of today's episode actually brought out the inner agony of Shiva.. 
this one of the primary reason I love DKDM.. they have brought out the pain that Shiva went through.. the feeling of nothingness without his shakti has been brought forth brilliantly  
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaatayani

the thing I wanted to stress that people very well understand the pain Aadishakti (Sati/Parvati) went through to obtain Shiva. They also understand the pain Kartik and Ganesh are going through because of Parvati's amnesia.. But when it comes to understanding Mahadev's pain.. everyone keeps mum..

just because Mahadev does not share it with anyone.. it does not mean that he is not feeling the pang of seperation.. after a long time the dialogues of today's episode actually brought out the inner agony of Shiva.. 
this one of the primary reason I love DKDM.. they have brought out the pain that Shiva went through.. the feeling of nothingness without his shakti has been brought forth brilliantly  

soo true...bt v r exceptions...😆😆..i feel the MAX for Mahadev's pain..😭😉..

n kudos to Utkarsh Sir for BRILLIANTLY and IMPACTFULLY portraying Mahadev's love and pain today...