India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Hi all...

rajeswari_rc Groupbie
rajeswari_rc
rajeswari_rc

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hi, I am new to this forum... actually i did watch a few episodes of this serial when it started...later on i couldn't continue watching it...after so many months...since last friday i just came across one episode of this serial in youtube and i just loved vihaan bulbul scenes...since then i have been rewatching them so many times... although i dont get much time because of my professional issues...i loved them together...and i felt so sad to hear the news of this serial going off air... hope it does not end and the directors need to concentrate more on vibul rather than anu and mona catfight..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--tiny15

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I remember you from SSSP days Big smile.

I too am kinda new to this forum and really do not want the show to go off air .. I madly fell in love with this couples chemistry and wil be super upset if it shuts down.

Welcome to the forum dear Hug
dmgfanA1 Senior Member
dmgfanA1
dmgfanA1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
hi im AnamHug
even im kinda new here
im totally in love with Vihaan and Bulbul
welcome!!!!!
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@TM welcum 2 the forum!!Big smilei also started watching it regularly post leap bcoz of sargun as i m fan of her from the days of Phulwa.tho i'd watched few scenes of this pre-leap but stopped bcoz of ekta's stupid tactics.
i want the track 2 run on both sides i.e anu-mona & BB-vihaan but they shud focus more on later track wid anika.it"ll b more interesting oderwise story has saturated in the show.and then after 3-4 months they can end the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index