Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

New promo for 11 April (Page 5)

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

Originally posted by starasdf

Akash is from the City and lives in a another country. Why is his thinking like that? Gunjan is just 18. 

What was Mayank's reaction? Dead

Just bring back Rajeev.

-Star

There will be a nice track baby ... I am sure something nice to be happen EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i sure hope they handle this nicely!!!! and not make me more frustrated...right now SSLK is my escape from the real world...too much tension at work...i need this escape!!! I hope CVs do justice to whatever track they're planning!!!

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by Shas3

Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by Shas3

Well this is moving really weirdly fast, are the CVs going to do a forced Gunjeev marriage? I mean I don't see any other reason Rajeev would cross teacher-student rishta line.
Will he marry Gunjan to'save' her. I'm still not really sure on Gunjeev, yea they have a nice relationship but when we wanted RaRa he was a teacher then and he is still a teacher now...
#SSLKFanProblems

I also wanted  Rajiv rachna but Broken Heart  beggars cannot be choosers.Cry. we had to accept vina... Cry
Vina is growing on me but I still want RaRa. And I like Gunjan and Rajeev as friends.

I understand you.. Vina is growing on me too.. I cannot forget RajNa ever. Cry Cry Crybut what to do?CryCryCry first love is first love..Heart it remains forever..Heart  Broken Heart kya kare, in cvs ne puri story ka kabada kar diya he...Cry  Cry  CryCry
I feel that the CVs are free handing the story; Just writing something temporary to fill majority of the time and are still indecisive and playing around with the girls and the guys. Charu is getting away with her crap for a disturbing amount of time. Really want to see her out of the picture.
I was thinking what if the cvs only brought in this guy to end Charu's tamasha and he leaves with no progression of any romantic link to Gunjan. Mayank will get jealous. Rajeev, who knows?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

Go to top