India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandy- The Seductress!!! (Page 4)

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Superb episode aur us se bhi badiya analysis. Aap ko to humor queen ka khitab milna chahiye. After a long time SurYa hug made me super duper happy. Sandy's hopeless attempts at seducing Suraj was very funny. I loved Suraj today. He patiently watched her drama and than spilled the beans. I simply loved it. I also liked Bhabo's expression. Her inability to accept her son is truly besotted and the tinge of jealousy she feels towards Sandhya who again wins laurels from Maasa was well brought out by Neeluji. Overall a rocking episode. Last but not the least SurYa looked divine. Main phir se AniKa ke baare main soch ne per mazboor ho gaye...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Diya_DB-Liebe-.Ami.thala

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
nice post Farhana...

funny epi...and I liked the ending of the wooing scene...I was reminded why I fell in love with Surya...

Edited by niruba - 08 April 2013 at 7:15pm

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

<div align="center">
<font color="#660066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

PART-1 : The Training Session
</font>

</div><font color="#006699">
Maasa: Payal ki chanchan, kangna ki khankhan, ghoonghat!Blushing</font>

<font color="#CC0033">Sandy:</font> Shocked Confused Ouch
<font color="#336699">
Maasa: Helen, Silk Smita, Bipasha Basu, Mallika Sherawat, Imran Hashmi!Blushing
</font>
<font color="#CC0033">Sandy:</font> Shocked Confused Ouch
<font color="#006699">
Maasa:
Munni badnam, Sheila ki jawani, Jalebi bai, Babli badmash!Blushing</font>

<font color="#CC0033">Sandy</font>: Shocked Angry Dead
<font color="#006699">
Maasa: MaaSan Dostana is at stake! </font><font color="#CC0033"><font color="#006699">Angry</font>

Sandy: Okay, am gonna do it!Dead</font>

<font color="#660066">
</font><div align="center"><font color="#660066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">PART-2: The Mission</font>

<div align="left"><font color="#CC0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sandy: Chhedenge hum tujhko ladka tu hain seeda-sadha! Ula la la ...Blushing
<font color="#993399">
Sooraj: Chhu na na chhu na na...Shocked</font></font>
</div>
<div align="left"><font color="#CC0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sandy: Chalo...Tumko le kar chalein...Hum un fizaon mein...Blushing
<font color="#993399">
Sooraj: Kahan Shandya'ji? To college? Lets go, you have missed few classes already!Shocked</font></font><font color="#CC0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Sandy: Jaadu hain nasha hain, madhoshiyan,..tujhko bhulake ab jaaon kahan!Blushing
<font color="#993399">
Sooraj: Nahi jana? You don't want to go?Shocked Okay!</font>

Sandy: Zara zara behekta hain, mehekta hain...aj toh mera tan-badan...Main pyasi hoonBlushing
<font color="#993399">
Sooraj: Body ache? You thirsty?Shocked</font></font><font color="#CC0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Sandy: Dhak dhak karne laga...Blushing
<font color="#993399">
Sooraj: Palpitation?Shocked</font>

Sandy: (Rolling her eyes) Akhiyan milaon kabhi akhiyan churaon kya tune kiya jaduu...Blushing
<font color="#993399">
Sooraj: Eye rolling! Dilated pupils ! ShockedSandhyaji, Am calling an ambulance right away!Shocked</font></font><font color="#CC0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Sandy: Zara zara touch me touch me touch me..hold me...hold me!Blushing
<font color="#993399">
Sooraj: Sandhya'ji, I am week(!) in English!Confused</font></font><font color="#CC0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Sandy: Bahon mein chale aaon...humse sanam kya parda!Blushing
<font color="#993399">
Sooraj: What parda? Maasa's veil? It's still on?Shocked</font>

Sandy: Woh woh woh...Blushing
<font color="#993399">
Sooraj: </font></font><font color="#CC0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#993399">Okay..Enough Sandhya'ji...</font></font><font color="#993399">You don't need to do all these...Here is the necklace!Blushing

<font color="#009966">
Yet another haarke jeetne wala bazigaar moment!Day Dreaming</font>
</font>
<font color="#339966">WOW! We didnt' expect this!Shocked Sooraj was just pretending as if he is falling into Sandy's trap.
In stead of making him MTV bakra, CVs gifted us such a wonderful scene!Clap

He says- Sandy looks good when she catches, thrashes the goons, not in such seducing roles!Embarrassed

Sandy gets all shy, thankful, teary eyed!Embarrassed How lucky you are Sandy, Your hubby is so waqeef of your nasnas!Day Dreaming
</font><font size="3">

</font><div align="center"><font color="#0099CC" size="3">HeartThen SurYa hug!</font><font color="#0099CC">Heart</font>
</div></div></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#CC0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">As seductress, Sandy's fail was epic! But Mission Accomplished anyway!Star</font>
<font color="#CC0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#336666">
Bhabo's sarcastic smile thinking Sandy failed was hilarious!LOL</font></font>
</div>
<div align="center"><font color="#CC0066">
The scene was done brilliantly! Loved how CVs surprised us!Clap</font>
<font color="#006633" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">And Anas and Deepz were just adorable in that scene!</font>Clap
</div><font color="#CC0033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>

nice post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Diya_DB

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Farhu, you are a natural born comedy queen. Very funny analysis.

It was a lovely episode. AniKa are so cute together. It is hard to watch them without smiling from ear to ear. Both on screen and off. They are simply magical together. Their expressions were great. The hug was really sweet and it was a full hug, not the half sideways hugs they have had recently. I would love for them to reminisce about this later when they go to bed and think about each other. Cvs need to stop making their scenes fillers but show steady growth in their relationship.

Edited by Deebz - 08 April 2013 at 9:16pm

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
very nice post dear with a nice song
loved surya very much 
sandy was quite tensed and it was evident 
 suraj knows every move of sandy , no surprise that he understood that it was not his original sandy
one thing i dont understand is that how come the ladies came to know that the haar is with suraj  (the men were discussing to give the haar to suraj in the kunwar nivas) 
anyway i liked the dialogue from suraj Clap
every time surya hug it is sandy who comes forward next time i want chora to intiatie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Diya_DB-Liebe-.Ami.

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Big smileFEri mind blowing thread!!Big smile

And mind blowing episode it was!! Loved every bit of drama there. Maasa teaching Sandy to woo Sooraj. chotu doing the role he does best! Cupid in SoorYa story!

And then the epic ness of the episode started! I for a moment thought Sandhya would actually break her bangles at the amount of strength she was using!LOL Sooraj's expression throughout was mashalla mashalla! He's cheeky smile and his fondness towards his wife when she was failing miserably!! Amazing.. The way sandy ratoofied the Maasa steps and did accordingly even forcing Sooraj to do the things Maasa had said he would do was hilarious!!LOL

At the end it was a win- win situation. sandy didn't win this one but still managed to get the haar. Sooraj didn't loose yet gave away the haar. this made their hug so special and awesome!!

By the way, have I already said this a ton of times that deepika is the big thing on TV right now? she was pure brilliant. HEr comic timing is mind blowing!! She's becoming a master at a lot of different emotions! Anas ofcourse is Anas! No one comes close to his expressions or handsomeness!!Big smile

preeti73Diya_DB.Ami.thala

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
ya amazing episode...CV's showed something out of blue and different...something i have never seen in any of other series...thats what makes DABH so special...loved the episode to core...what more i can say...all others have already said so much more...

preeti73Diya_DB.Ami.thala

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Sandhya Sandhya Sandhya...what can I say about her Rata-Maar Romance...Stern Smile   Ermm   ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_DB.Ami.thala

Go to top