Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice analysis and song farhana.

The last part of the scene was trade mark SurYastic, Suraj making her sit comfortably and giving the haar without a word.

Sandy remembering Maasa's techniques one by one and executing it was ๐Ÿคฃ
ss_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful Analysis๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i missed it๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Edited by ss_2012 - 11 years ago
ss_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Edited- so now my excitement is down a little. And thanks for KSEB for the interruptions whenever necessary๐Ÿ˜ก. Ferry, its your trade mark thread๐Ÿ‘. I really have nothing to say about the episode. My lubly Chchora has already told his deewaani that she doesn't need to be something what she is not. He wants her as pure and as real as she is. Still why Sandy why, why didn't you understand my Chchora? You could've asked directly. He is happy to give you anything he has. Hmmm... I hope you need classes from Sindu.

@bold  very true
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manjuu

CVs pls use the same sequence in future... I want to see sandy execute this naturally
       ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i am with u...me too want to see this scenes in future in GG room...
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is happening right here?๐Ÿ˜•

Sandy really confusing.๐Ÿ˜• She did this even in romal pakad right.๐Ÿ˜•

Well it was fun to watch sandy & her expressions๐Ÿ˜†.

What i liked in today's epi was only those lines which suraj uttered, a sigh of relief on sandy's face that he understood her trouble, & cute cute surya hug.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ I don know i felt like it was not the original sandy๐Ÿ˜•. Suraj was real whom i liked watching.๐Ÿ˜ณ But this sandy, fake wooing & all i don think i ll get impressed more than once.๐Ÿ˜•

I want to see some real wala lovey dovey๐Ÿ˜ณ not on the instruction of anyone.๐Ÿ˜• Sorry this is what i felt.

I really want my surya back๐Ÿ˜‰
 ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by shbhn3 - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

here also sindu...๐Ÿ˜ก

bunny...classes for sandy๐Ÿ˜ฒ...oh dunnia and shirin r there for that.๐Ÿ˜‰..i am bad in that part...
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shbhn3

What is happening right here?๐Ÿ˜•

Sandy really confusing.๐Ÿ˜• She did this even in romal pakad right.๐Ÿ˜•

Well it was fun to watch sandy & her expressions๐Ÿ˜†.

What i liked in today's epi was only those lines which suraj uttered, a sigh of relief on sandy's face that he understood her trouble, & cute cute surya hug.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ I don know i felt like it was not the original sandy๐Ÿ˜•. Suraj was real whom i liked watching.๐Ÿ˜ณ But this sandy, fake wooing & all i don think i ll get impressed more than once.๐Ÿ˜•

I want to see some real wala lovey dovey๐Ÿ˜ณ not on the instruction of anyone.๐Ÿ˜• Sorry this is what i felt.

I really want my surya back๐Ÿ˜‰
 ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Agree... But I'm very happy with this scene also๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Diya_DB - 11 years ago
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† Awesome post! As entertaining as the epi! โญ๏ธ
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What an apt song Farhu sis!!!! I used to sing this Hit song a lot during when "Jism" got released..Reminds me of John-Bipasha..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hilarious episode it was today (8th April 2013,episode no.431)..๐Ÿคฃ Maasa's coaching to Sandhya was awesomely fun to watch..& to that Sandhya's expressions!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha..And then it comes to Sandhya's execution of Maasa's teachings..๐Ÿ˜† Gosh!!! ๐Ÿคฃ So sweet of Sooraj to understand the actual thing right after 2-3mins of her 'drama'..๐Ÿ˜ณ I loved both Sooraj & Sandhya's expressions when she was showing off her back by removing her hair..(But what i noticed more interestingly was how the back of her blouse was cut & the latkans were very pretty..Hats off to the Costume Designer!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSorry,but i can't stop myself from noticing these stuffs specially!!)

I adored the way how Sooraj made her sit & told those words & gave away the necklace..Lucky Sandhya!!! And then the hug..It was as usual magical..but i'm even getting bored with this hug stuff too..It seems now as a consolation prize for the DABHians by the CVs,in the name of wait for DBC..๐Ÿค” Bechare Kunwar Niwaas..especially bechare Dadosa..His trust & faith on Sandhya will be shattered..๐Ÿฅบ
Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 11 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely analysis Faru โญ๏ธ
what an entertaining epi had a real laugh seeing Sandy she was hilariously cute and 
Suraj was a true Baazigar ๐Ÿ˜ณ
was a lil surprised at Bhabos reaction doesnt she know her Beendini ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
and can someone kill that Chhavi ๐Ÿ˜ก