Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i think bhabo will place it in front of god.she will give that to sandy afterwards...if not...soapu...u should not defend her...haan...
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes iam sure bhabho is gonna give it to sandy on examination day

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: udnis

i think bhabo will place it in front of god.she will give that to sandy afterwards...if not...soapu...u should not defend her...haan...

I will defend her untill it is proved against her. I 'm quite sure that bhabho will not hide this hall ticket. I have 100% faith on her & cv's.😛
If anything happens the otherwise i will quit this show for sure. I LOVE BHABHO😛
As u said she will keep it safe (away from meenudi)
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the LU shobana...bhabo may hide it...but since they ended the episode with meena thinking negatively, they may turn bhabo like sindu said above, she may just keep it safely
-Liebe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobhana_dabh

I will defend her untill it is proved against her. I 'm quite sure that bhabho will not hide this hall ticket. I have 100% faith on her & cv's.😛
If anything happens the otherwise i will quit this show for sure. I LOVE BHABHO😛
As u said she will keep it safe (away from meenudi)

soapu...lets see...

ho...really u will quit dabh?

bhabo is good but now...evvv...

thank u soapu for LU...
slodkagila thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

thanks for the LU shobana...bhabo may hide it...but since they ended the episode with meena thinking negatively, they may turn bhabo like sindu said above, she may just keep it safely

yes niruba di whenever meena is shown to have some hope agst sandy it back fires. This time too i expect bhabho to keep it safe. She is a genuine person😛
slodkagila thumbnail
chintu ii watch this show for three characters First suraj then bhabho then sandy. Bhabho reminds me of my ... don want to say. Sandy reminds me myself & suraj yet to come in my life
-Liebe- thumbnail
how can meena tell bhabo turned like her😡...in this world no one like u woman...pure selfish brand... 😡
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnks Shobi 4 d LU. It seems a very interesting episode. Can't wait 2 watch it.
M thinking of thanking d CVs in FB page for giving us SurYa scenes.

And btw why r u threatening 2 quit DABH ??? This is d 2nd time in 2 days. I thought u understand DABH, SurYa, Bhabo or any other character like all of us. Even if it were  joke it's bad one.
slodkagila thumbnail
Originally posted by: inFan80

Thnks Shobi 4 d LU. It seems a very interesting episode. Can't wait 2 watch it.
M thinking of thanking d CVs in FB page for giving us SurYa scenes.

And btw why r u threatening 2 quit DABH ??? This is d 2nd time in 2 days. I thought u understand DABH, SurYa, Bhabo or any other character like all of us. Even if it were  joke it's bad one.

Vaishu i love bhabho's character to the core. I'm quite confident that cv's won't spoil her image like that. But someone close to me like niru di chintu rama ka says that she is going to do evil thing my hearts sucks & feels very bad.😭

And one Q where do u live? not in india kya?

This show is the first serial i'm glued into & i can't bare injustice done to any character like bhabho. U can show meena or mohit like that but not bhabho. Its like killing ur own child.
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago