Episode Discussion/Live Update #5 - Page 100

Posted: 10 years ago
oh thats why she was happy making sweets in the spoier pic
i thought how could that be
thala.yup all r fixed but wt to do,i watch it for entertainment and mainly for their costume and fav actors..

soapu,yup so many job for sandy.
did i miss anything...how suraj got injured
by the time sandy finds out the truth how come the ink mark of the college stamp on chavi's bandage would be clear
Emily is busy preparing Bhabo's medicine, on the other hand, Meena wakes up and says now it is the perfect time to steal some sweets from Suraj's shop and went outside the house to steal.

Emily had almost prepared the herbal medicine and was going to heat it, then thought of doing it in the morning itself as Sandhya is asleep and she was unsure about how much to heat.

meena chavi emily s the reason for suraj shop disaster.

thank u bluff for LU after ages.
omg how many cases will sandy handle at a time
In morning, Suraj was getting ready to go to shop, and in convo with Vikram, says he has got a big order to deliver to DSP today and that's why he wants to go to shop a little earlier than usual. Vikram wishes him all the best. Suraj goes to search for key, but doesn't find it in its usual place, asks Bhabo for the key, and Bhabo too got worried seeing the key of Suraj's shop missing and asks everyone to find it.
I can't believe my eyes..😲
who is giving LU??πŸ˜›
SOMEone pinch meπŸ˜‰
Saibal, welcum back
where is shobhana, what happened to her?
Precap----> Everyone is infront of shop, Bhabo says how this disaster happened. meena suggests that it is the handiwork of some thief, but Sandhya says rats have eaten everything. bhabo asks Suraj whether he closed the shop properly or not and episode ends.