Posted: 10 years ago
meena is horrible
i mean how dare she do such a thing to sandy baby
sandy take revenge on meena on the day you reveal baby swapping case
dont defend her
Originally posted by udnis

i never been angry on any reel character like this,but meena,chavi,bhabo na,
me too...this is too much...the more we complain about meena, the more we get to see her talking nonsense 😡😡😡
cvs have to put a big full stop on the baby swapping verdict day
Precap: Suraj tells bhabho that he will talk with dilip's side & try to convince them. Bhabho (cries) what wd he do now. Whether he can say that his wife is the reason behind all these??
Thank u Shobi for the LU u rock 👏
wonder what might happen tomorrow
wonder what might happen tomorrow
thanks for the LU shobhana
bhabho without knowing the truth 
how dare you

Niru di one thing is clear. U need not keep mum just bcoz of me. I don want ppl to support my views blindly or avoid commenting on certain topic.
I want them to realise abt bhabho's inner feelings. Today too i don find any fault at bhabho. Even chavi was shocked for the matka break. It was sandy who instigated bhabho with her dialogue that if they had listened to her words this wd not have happened. For a normal person like bhabho when a dialogue like this comes from sandy berating them can't be tolerated. Of course her ego came out & more than that she is made to accept that chavi is not lying by both chavi & meena.
Bhabo needs to consult a Psychiatric for herself..She's a total PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 Thanks for LU Shobhana..First time,reading..as my StarPlus is not coming today!!😭