Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with u shobhana...but in each challenge sandy puts her heart and soul to save RM izzat..bhabho doezt seems to appreciate that..thats what annoys me...after the challenge she is back at sqare one
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manjuu

Why cant she just say it...cheap tactics 😡 😡

Thanks shobhana for the lovely LU 😊 ⭐️

This is not cheap tactics manju di. Bhabho could have challenged sandy to consummate & could have easily won the challenge. she didn . Everytime she give clear & outright challenges.
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shobhana hi five for the spoiler pic... hope tonight u havesleep and dream abt it.
MJV2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobhana_dabh

This is not cheap tactics manju di. Bhabho could have challenged sandy to consummate & could have easily won the challenge. she didn . Everytime she give clear & outright challenges.

If that is a challenge i am sure sandy will pass that too 😉 sandy likes challenges.
slodkagila thumbnail

I agree with u shobhana...but in each challenge sandy puts her heart and soul to save RM izzat..bhabho doezt seems to appreciate that..thats what annoys me...after the challenge she is back at sqare one

it is not like that di. You should also she how she fights with her conscience. Her expressions spoke about her fears if sandy continues her studies. She bought day college admission . She has feeling for sandy but she has more concern for Surya's married life.😕

If u see bhabho today the way she held her chain out of fear was like bhabho was in so much pain. The way she blaberred to bhabhasa out of fear was just awesome. IT s all motherly affection & insecurities. I have becum bhabho's fan once again.😉
slodkagila thumbnail

If that is a challenge i am sure sandy will pass that too 😉 sandy likes challenges.

no sandy can never pass that.SurYA are matured . Bhabho is one step ahead of them.😛
slodkagila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fizak

shobhana hi five for the spoiler pic... hope tonight u havesleep and dream abt it.

Ya ya hi five & 🤗 i will get sleep becoz it was bhabho's epi which ii loved to the core. She portrayed a mother's insecurities beautifully which i have seen in my personal life.😉
MJV2 thumbnail
Not convinced..but a very good defence 😉 👍🏼
alexxa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for LU Shobhana_dabh
Can I ask you what " muhurat" means? I don't know hindi.

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well sandy did promise to fulfil all her responsibilities and study simultaneously..as the eldest, it WUD be her responsibility to manage mohit's wedding..as long as bhabho dsnt resort to cheap sabotages during the wedding, am ok wid it..