Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
KKR 92/3 after 12 overs.

Thakursa says justice is same for everyone and he won't be partial in delivering justice. Everyone is in jitters.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
through out sandhya is like she wil murder them for touching their family .. WOW .....true..๐Ÿ‘...

Suraj --akka anas ur expressions are useless ... not sayng anything ... no comments....

kajri tells them that emily is preggy every one super shocked . how on earth Kajri knows this ??????????????

same question.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ..

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
meena is filling the form n she thinks its better to call Daisa, she tries to call but she herself has labor pains, she is also taken into labor room

Sarpanch is like forget about religion u guys didnot value maryada, and asks forgiveness for a son like that and they expect to get forgiveness , he keeps on saying same thing that justice will be same , sandhya is like WOW with her expressions unlike pale suraj, sorry man 

every one are stunned to death , 

Precap, Karjri is like mohit and emily run away while rest of family is in same place . 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks J and bluff for LU... ๐Ÿค”
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you saibal & breezy for the LU ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
J good LU. 
Chintu suraj was looking at mohit throughout with an angry expression i think he did a decent job .He might be planning to flee with momily Anas was good acc to me๐Ÿ˜‰
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update breezy and saibal...what happen to anas?
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update guys..sandy will be in action tomorrow i guess..mohit is such a loser, any guy who genuinely cared for his girlfriend wud atleast open his mouth in protest, but no, mr chicken is more concerned abt own skin... 
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

soapu...really...

yes chintu he was grinning his teeth if i'm not wrong๐Ÿ˜‰
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sindss I was wondering the same. How on earth Kajri knows about MoMly relation or at least preggers matter.. though she is staying away from their place๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ