26-12

Swami is Sick

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry guys,bt after watching tonight episode i cudnt control myself to say this abt swami.
Seriously whats wrong wid him?Why he always drags Rashmi into every discussion with randeep?Does he act like a chief of an intelligence org,whose sole objective is to save d nation n its ppl?Seems he always in a mood of passing mean comments abt rasdeep.He is like settling personal score wid randeep.🤢Thats his business.He is literally sick.

Bt i still dont want him to die in randeep's hands at least.Poor guy he will nt forgive himself for this act.He will always feel guilty if this so called chief will die by his bullet.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree!  It is getting silly now!  He seems to have massive chip on his
shoulder about Randeep and can't stop from needling himI agree, his remarks just trivialise his position!  It is getting monotonous now.

They won't show him dead for sure.  I had thought they will show pretend shooting with him wearing bulletproof jacket or something, that Randeep sent him sms warning something like that.  They actually showed Randeep really shooting him!!! 
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Totally agree!  It is getting silly now!  He seems to have massive chip on his
shoulder about Randeep and can't stop from needling himI agree, his remarks just trivialise his position!  It is getting monotonous now.

They won't show him dead for sure.  I had thought they will show pretend shooting with him wearing bulletproof jacket or something, that Randeep sent him sms warning something like that.  They actually showed Randeep really shooting him!!! 

Randeep didnt take d risk.Musa is very dangerous.I too thought dat there wl be some tricks bt it was nt lyk dat.Anyways i too think dat swami wont die.
fungirl09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rashmi had said it correctly he is jealous of Randeep. I think he wants to break Randeep that is why he force Rashmi to join SIU. I feel that after years of being undercover with the terrorist group he feels he knows everything and here comes Randeep an honest cop who with the help of a simple school teacher took down Shanana Malik and spoiled 2612 and he was not part of  the plan. So in order to have Randeep on his team he is using his weakness which is Rashmi. He knows they love each other and would do anything for each other.
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: fungirl09

Rashmi had said it correctly he is jealous of Randeep. I think he wants to break Randeep that is why he force Rashmi to join SIU. I feel that after years of being undercover with the terrorist group he feels he knows everything and here comes Randeep an honest cop who with the help of a simple school teacher took down Shanana Malik and spoiled 2612 and he was not part of  the plan. So in order to have Randeep on his team he is using his weakness which is Rashmi. He knows they love each other and would do anything for each other.

He is jealous that we all know bt he is getting mean n nasty day by day.
Yesterday he even said disgusting things abt Vidhi n Randeep.
Bt I loved randeep yesterday when he asked Jadda/Swami to assign d task to himself or Vidhi cos vidhi is more capable than some males too.👏Tit for Tat.
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Actualy uska character hi cvs ne waise set kya hai:-)actualy it sems that he lvs to talk lk that
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dn't wory yaar he wil nt die:-)bt lvd hs expresns when randeep shot hm.then he was totaly shockd
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Swami is still an enigma to me...Don't know what to make of this guy...
Just know that he has a chip on his shoulder about Randeep...But what he is actually upto is still a mystery...