Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Ginny's performance-perfect ending! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
There was another scene...before Sweety goes to learn driving..that time also..Ginny and Lucky will be watching TV together...Rocky on the side...such cute scenes...yeah regular stuffs will be nice. I think they have to give a break to major tracks..and concentrate or normal scenes like this. High time, big time, huge time...LOL they show a track on them.

I agree..camera idhar se udhar will be tiring. Most of the scenes also will be taken like this separately...but today it was very evident. Thats what I meant. I thought Sweety was standing near Stage...but Ginny ran somewhere else to hug her...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ginny's performance-perfect ending! (Page 4)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Bilkul! Should give breaks to these major tracks... as just because of themselves(cvs) they are not able to gain high TRPs. So why showing these tense tracks? Aise toh normal gharelu life he dikhayen... kharch bhi kam hoga. LOL

ROFL Achha, I didn't noticed this. LOL But another thing, which could have done better is when Ginny ran to hug Sweety... her face was completely off camera... they could have made them turned 90 degrees. To show them both. LOL

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Woh toh hai...not for long...bt simple day to day life for a week will be nice...LOL

Agar 90 degrees main dikhana hai toh ek aur shot lena padega na..LOL

I wonder..every scene they show...is taken atleast 2 or 3 times...in different angles...this must be so tiring for the actors...to repeat the same lines with same actions and emotions. From the editing part...it will be very clear as there will be some difference...especially Sweety's hairROFL

Ahsaan...logging off...Good Night! Will continue ranting tomrSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top