Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Ginny's performance-perfect ending! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Oh yes...I have heard the song...but could not connect to which movie...LOL Now I can sleep peacefullyLOL

No..I am not going to expect...but CVs always breaks my hopeUnhappy 

I think Dadaji will enter in 2 days...i think they bank episodes only that much. 

As for Jeet...He would definitely need support in case if he does get into the problem...Pinky aur Raavi ek saath royengi abAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ginny's performance-perfect ending! (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Chalo aaj ek naik kaam toh kiya maine. ROFL
*fingers still crossed* ROFL *ufff* they are now hurting. Ouch
Not sure about it... who know, kabhi aa jaayen, bas aane se pehle ek Lucky-Ginny scene hone den. LOL
OMG! Jab promo dikhaya tha, break mein jaane se pehle... maine pehle he apni mom ko keh diya tha... Jeet bhai sahab ne ghapla kardiya hai koi. LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
That is why I am not having my fingers crossed...kamakha apne aap ko chot kyun pahunchaye..LOL

From Jeet's face...it is like he has made some mistake...unintentionally...though not the major crime..somehow he may have got involved. It is like Lucky getting involved in Monty scam. 

Now 3 options for Ahluwalias

1. Ginny-Lucky does have a [very small..thats my hope] scene back home,
2. Or when they enter...Lucky/sweety gets a call saying dadaji is coming.
3. Everyone comes...Lucky glances newspaper and gets to know abt Jeet 

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Kuchh bhi hosakta hai kal... *fingers still crossed* ROFL Let me have some pain killers. ROFL MOM!!!ROFL
seriously, I don't want to predict anything, not in a mood. Just want to enjoy the great, incomplete, end of this great track.. and a track for which I waited for almost a year or so. LOL Day Dreaming
Hey! You saw, in todays episode Ginny had dupatta first... looks like they shooted that one again. Embarrassed

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
You know...I used to be called a person with high positivity...u are giving me stiff competition...LOL I will be the most happiest person in the world...if we get Ginny-Lucky scene...but I will be very much disappointed...if we get Sweety-Ginny scene...or even the trio scene...
But yes...I am happy and loooking forward for some masti time with dadaji...hope he has a good name for us to call...dadaji is not suiting himLOL

I did not notice the dupatta...LOL

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
The place where I am living in... if I won't be positive all the time... then it will be last day in this world. LOL Altough, I've been disappointed many times, even after expecting many... LOL
Mujhe to shuru se he Ginny-Lucky scenes/track chahiye... but Cvs pata nahi kya sochte hain. Ouch I agree. Agar Lucky-Ginny ke saath koi aur hua... Then maza nahi aayega... I want them to be alone... just like Lucky did with Rocky.
Should call him dadajee yaar... LOL or Daddu! LOL
Arey yaar! You noticed make-up to be bad... But didn't notice dupatta? LOL Thursday ko when she sang that Ek Omkar... dupatta nahi tha... and today, they showed her adjusting dupatta, while everyone was booing. And then she started. Day Dreaming

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I still remember scenes where Ginny used to sit with Lucky and watch TV. I can see myself in Ginny thenBig smile They have never had a small serious scene also. They definitely have to make some big track for them. Father-Daughter relation is a unique one. And both Lucky and Ginny are great characters. High time!

Dadu will be good. dadaji bahut formal haiLOL

I noticed the dupatta...I thought she was wearing that day also..LOL btw..i think her performance was taken separately. Lucky-Sweety-Ginny scene separate...Rocky-Nanu scene separate...

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
O ofcourse I remember. Smile Ginny once was lying with her head on Lucky's lap with pillow and watching TV. Then suddenly, Sweety called her... soja, school nahi jana.. Day Dreaming
I definitley... want some of these type of cute regular life scenes between.. all of them, the whole cast for sure... going to school, having lunch, cute regular talks... bro-sis fights, parents scolding, gicing punsihment etc... D'oh
YES! Big time need... of a big track on this. Angry
Daddu! ROFL
Achha okay! LOL Hmm, alag alag he shoot hue honge, baar baar kaun cemars idhar se udhar kare ga. LOL
I wanted to see more celebration with Ginny. Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top