Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Silent reader (Page 3)

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marja

daljeet is also a killer remember he try to let see that ranveer is dead. fake body of ranveer, who was the other man? i think daljeet give also money to kill that person!!

agree daljeet must have given money to kill that chetan pujara to make him ranveer's deadbody..

Akki_Kundal Senior Member
Akki_Kundal
Akki_Kundal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged

daljeet is also a killer remember he try to let see that ranveer is dead. fake body of ranveer, who was the other man? i think daljeet give also money to kill that person!!

why cant a dead body be arranged ?
see danadan movie and you will get

why all the blame game on daljit
uski jaan loge kyaa LOL
paris.hilton Senior Member
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Originally posted by paris.hilton

What Ranveer did is not as simple as stealing a candy from a candy store. A life was lost because of him. It was his hands who ended Mr. Pal's life. Agreed that daljeet is a total jerk. I get pissed and annoyed at the things that he has been doing lately but ranveer is no less than daljeet. Only difference is that Ranveer started off as a jerk and then transformed & mended his ways while daljeet started as a good innocent person then CVs turned him into a negative one. Ranveer had unfinished business, he has to face punishment he deserves for Mr. Pal's death. I'm sure he will be sentenced to life imprisonment or worst death penalty.

sweetheart don't you know that death penality is only given in rarest of rare category of offence like if a person is a terorrist or responsible for mass killing...& dear don't you think even daljeet need to be punished for sending sane & healthy person to mental assylum & made him tortured like an animal,& geeting his dna match no sweetie it is not fair if we think that one person should be punished for his bad deed & other shoul go escot free even if he has done bad things...

Sweetie, i don't mind daljeet getting punished. All am saying is ranveer is no saint either. Both men did unpleasant things so why do people only see daljeets mistakes? How about ranveer's crime? Isn't killing a person a crime? Let's say it was an accident but then why didn't he turn himself up to the authorities if he's not gulity and if it was really not his intention to kill mr. pal? It has been how many months now since mr. Pal's death and ranveer is still free as a bird. You see, my only point here is that both men did awful stuff so why do people only blame daljeet? I am a daljeet fan but i can admit that he's a jerk and what he's doing lately is disgusting but how about the others? Can they also see ranveer as negative? I guess not... otherwise there won't be any discussion like this one. My POV of course, no offense to anyone.

Edited by paris.hilton - 09 April 2013 at 7:58am
paris.hilton Senior Member
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Double post deleted

Edited by paris.hilton - 09 April 2013 at 6:30am
mungaltrinidad Groupbie
mungaltrinidad
mungaltrinidad

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

if somebody accindenly kill someone make u bad person thn is ths world full with bad peoples!! ranveer prove many times that he is good hurman!! ever1 can make mistake.and sahiba how can she be bad? she want see her family happy!!

W*F AM I READING SO YOU CONDONE ACCIDENT KILLINGS. HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF SOME ONE KILLS A PERSON CLOSE TO YOU AND COMES UP TO YOU AND SAY IT WAS ONLY AN ACCIDENT. WHETHER ITS BY ACCIDENT OR NOT YOU ARE STILL A MURDERER AND SHOULD FACE JAIL SENTENCE.
THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH INDIA INNOCENT PEOPLE SUFFER WHILE BAD PEOPLE ARE FREE TO LIVE THEIR LIFE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_KundalRoseFairy

ChandniAdvay Goldie
ChandniAdvay
ChandniAdvay

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mungaltrinidad

if somebody accindenly kill someone make u bad person thn is ths world full with bad peoples!! ranveer prove many times that he is good hurman!! ever1 can make mistake.and sahiba how can she be bad? she want see her family happy!!

W*F AM I READING SO YOU CONDONE ACCIDENT KILLINGS. HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF SOME ONE KILLS A PERSON CLOSE TO YOU AND COMES UP TO YOU AND SAY IT WAS ONLY AN ACCIDENT. WHETHER ITS BY ACCIDENT OR NOT YOU ARE STILL A MURDERER AND SHOULD FACE JAIL SENTENCE.
THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH INDIA INNOCENT PEOPLE SUFFER WHILE BAD PEOPLE ARE FREE TO LIVE THEIR LIFE.
lol first its a show sec u have to watched the epi. oke ranveer will be punshed. but what about daljeet? what he did was worst!! ranveer cld be crazy forever. mow he will used cd to get sahiba how cheap.
.Sukirticious. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sukirticious.
.Sukirticious.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
well come dear 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index