Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

   
Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Silent reader (Page 2)

ChandniAdvay IF-Dazzler
ChandniAdvay
ChandniAdvay

Joined: 31 January 2013
Posts: 2597

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
if somebody accindenly kill someone make u bad person thn is ths world full with bad peoples!! ranveer prove many times that he is good hurman!! ever1 can make mistake.and sahiba how can she be bad? she want see her family happy!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_sukuFaerydae

paris.hilton Senior Member
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Joined: 16 January 2013
Posts: 312

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
What Ranveer did is not as simple as stealing a candy from a candy store. A life was lost because of him. It was his hands who ended Mr. Pal's life. Agreed that daljeet is a total jerk. I get pissed and annoyed at the things that he has been doing lately but ranveer is no less than daljeet. Only difference is that Ranveer started off as a jerk and then transformed & mended his ways while daljeet started as a good innocent person then CVs turned him into a negative one. Ranveer had unfinished business, he has to face punishment he deserves for Mr. Pal's death. I'm sure he will be sentenced to life imprisonment or worst death penalty.

Edited by paris.hilton - 09 April 2013 at 4:19am
Akki_Kundal Senior Member
Akki_Kundal
Akki_Kundal

Joined: 26 November 2012
Posts: 636

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Originally posted by Penelope27

Hi, I have been a silent reader for a while. I loved this show when it first started because it had potential,but now this show is whack where sahbia is tossed like a ball between Ranveer & Daljeet. Any who the reason why I am writing this is because I don't know if anyone remembers but Daljeet never signed the divorce papers. So in the eyes of the law she's still married to Daljeet right?
not agree,puting a sindhoor in fore head & consumate is not considered a marriage in the eyes of law even our hindu law,high courts & even supreme court of india emphasize on ceremonial marriage in the pressence of witnesses,so in my point of view sahiba & daljeet's marriage is not a valid marriage in the eyes of law..so whether daljeet has signed divorce papers or not is immaterial...but on the other hand though ranveer force sahiba to marry & she give her consent & their marriage was a ceremonial marriage...by performing anand karaj & in the pressence of his & her family members...so marriage of ranveer & sahiba is a valid marriage legally.


looked like you forgot that they signed the marriage papers in front of francise and the advocate alongside witnesses before going tolondon in search of ranveer . so , isnt that legal ?
Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Joined: 19 August 2012
Posts: 7331

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paris.hilton

What Ranveer did is not as simple as stealing a candy from a candy store. A life was lost because of him. It was his hands who ended Mr. Pal's life. Agreed that daljeet is a total jerk. I get pissed and annoyed at the things that he has been doing lately but ranveer is no less than daljeet. Only difference is that Ranveer started off as a jerk and then transformed & mended his ways while daljeet started as a good innocent person then CVs turned him into a negative one. Ranveer had unfinished business, he has to face punishment he deserves for Mr. Pal's death. I'm sure he will be sentenced to life imprisonment or worst death penalty.

sweetheart don't you know that death penality is only given in rarest of rare category of offence like if a person is a terorrist or responsible for mass killing...& dear don't you think even daljeet need to be punished for sending sane & healthy person to mental assylum & made him tortured like an animal,& geeting his dna match no sweetie it is not fair if we think that one person should be punished for his bad deed & other shoul go escot free even if he has done bad things...
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 31136

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Just hope Ranveer and Sahiba's marriage is a legal marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faerydae

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Joined: 19 August 2012
Posts: 7331

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Originally posted by Penelope27

Hi, I have been a silent reader for a while. I loved this show when it first started because it had potential,but now this show is whack where sahbia is tossed like a ball between Ranveer & Daljeet. Any who the reason why I am writing this is because I don't know if anyone remembers but Daljeet never signed the divorce papers. So in the eyes of the law she's still married to Daljeet right?
not agree,puting a sindhoor in fore head & consumate is not considered a marriage in the eyes of law even our hindu law,high courts & even supreme court of india emphasize on ceremonial marriage in the pressence of witnesses,so in my point of view sahiba & daljeet's marriage is not a valid marriage in the eyes of law..so whether daljeet has signed divorce papers or not is immaterial...but on the other hand though ranveer force sahiba to marry & she give her consent & their marriage was a ceremonial marriage...by performing anand karaj & in the pressence of his & her family members...so marriage of ranveer & sahiba is a valid marriage legally.


looked like you forgot that they signed the marriage papers in front of francise and the advocate alongside witnesses before going tolondon in search of ranveer . so , isnt that legal ?

 i will again repeat that ceremonial marriage is necessary for marriage accoording to sec. 5 of hindu marriage act...so my point is quite clear.
ChandniAdvay IF-Dazzler
ChandniAdvay
ChandniAdvay

Joined: 31 January 2013
Posts: 2597

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
daljeet is also a killer remember he try to let see that ranveer is dead. fake body of ranveer, who was the other man? i think daljeet give also money to kill that person!!

Edited by marja - 09 April 2013 at 5:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faerydae

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Joined: 19 August 2012
Posts: 7331

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marja

daljeet is also a killer remember he try to let see that ranveer is dead. fake body of ranveer, who was the other man? i think daljeet give also money to kill that person!!

agree daljeet should be punished with the harshest punishment...why he was crying when sahiba got to know everything about him...coward chartacter..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index