India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

How lucky is Gunjaan!! (Page 2)

Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I'm fed up with cvs..they r out of their mind..again introducing a new guy for gunjan is too much..as a fan of gunjan's character i feel really sry for her..poor girl can't enjoy her teenager life properly for all this stupid love track..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivNaivedyamilla

milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Why do you guys think Gunjan is lucky.  I for one feel sorry for the girl from the time her mom die her life change from good to bad.  Why is Gunjan lucky let me see the only guy she loved was Mayank and still love  Mayank and she can't have him I see her luck.  As far as Rajiv sir his bro Vihaan and this Aditya as far as I am concern all of them will only cause gunjan more trouble.  O vihaan already blackmail her.  Mayank and Gunjan both of them made mistakes and as I see it the both are paying Big Time.

Edited by milla - 09 April 2013 at 8:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfantastahnin-PrimaDonna-vivkriti

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
How lucky is Gunjan? Interesting question...

Gunjan was a teenager when her Mom died. Any parents loss is a huge one espc as a teenager. I have been thru it so I know what I am saying but having your mom pass away is the worst.

Gunjan's father left her with an aunt who she barely knew.

Gunjan who lived a city life in a place like Bombay has to live in a very conservative society and under the rules of Garg family

Most of the Garg ladies where not happy with her arrival and stay.

She was in a very emotional state of life and found some happiness in Mayank. But Mayank used baseless accusations and insulted her during the engagement.

Trying to defend her cousin, she got into issues with Mintu and he threw acid on her and also kidnapped her.

Vihaan made her look bad infront of her sister that she loved the most in her new life and caused friction between them.

And now she feels so guilty that (although she thought that Charu loved Mayank and all the family loves Charu so I should try to get them as a couple) Mayank is going thru all this pain due to her stupid decision.

Sorry yaar, I don't think she is lucky in any way. And i really don't want another guy to complicate her life further. That guy can make both agarwal bro jealous so that they both open up their feelings and then disappear and ... maybe come back for the garg girls wedding few years laterLOL

Edited by rnfan - 09 April 2013 at 11:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8tastahninJShivbraich_galSandCastle.vivkriti

tastahnin IF-Dazzler
tastahnin
tastahnin

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged

lucky????

i feel that she is one of the the unluckiest character in the show...just because she has the highest number of male admirerWink that doesn't make her "lucky" at all ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShiv-PrimaDonna-vivkriti

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I think Gunjan is the most unlucky girl as she has lost her mother at the age of 17, have to adjust in that Garg house where she is always treated as a burden & humiliated without her mistake

Face break up with Mayank whom she truly loved , Vihaan dirty game & humiliation , Charus torture
so how can she be lucky.

I feel with the entry of Aditya atleast we can hope for some happiness in her life.So that she will be out from that Garg house & we will get our old Gunjan Back.

Edited by vivkriti - 10 April 2013 at 6:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShiv

zoyakhansslk Senior Member
zoyakhansslk
zoyakhansslk

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Gunjan very lucky so much people love her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-

zoyakhansslk Senior Member
zoyakhansslk
zoyakhansslk

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
perfect match Gunjan Rajeev cute and awesome couple hardy solved everything together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-

Go to top