The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmaya_khan-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

Originally posted by LilaDhakal

Truly... Today's epi made it clear dat dey r gvng LOLLIPOP to both the fans...Ouch but dey r forgetting dat the RISHBALA's have major fan followers den dose SULABALA's fans... the cv's had lost their path nd dis will surely lead to the decline of the show... I HATE SULTAN... I HATE TAHT ARYAN... Angry now I feel happy to see Dipali rather than dat ARYAN... he makes me irritated... feeling like blast the TV wid the remote in my hand... Angry Angry Angry Angry

2day i like dips-RK convo ne tyme better than gangster and Madhu convo where they always try to convince other people how they are gr88 and kind hearted... fedup yaar with this sultan and aaryan AngryAngryAngry

That's where I lose interest in a show too..when the "mahaanta" lectures start..!!AngryOuchOuch
-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja48

Irrtating track ever !!!
sultan spoiled our showSleepy

Agree..!!!He's the sole reason show is stinking now!!Ouch
bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

You're welcome..EmbarrassedI see from your dp that you are an Arshi fan..Me too..EmbarrassedOne of the reasons I loved that pair because no third person ever entered between them..EmbarrassedAnd when there was news that it could be next, the fans united and forced them to end it before such a thing could happen...Embarrassed

Thank god for that!

I could NEVER have seen Khushi with anyone else...Same goes here too...WinkEmbarrassed

yep. you got that ekdam correct. I loved arnav-khushi too much, and couldn't have seen anyone between them. I hated that sheetal with all my might, so I can see why you people hate sultanWink

But see, there (IPK) everyone wanted arnav-khushi till the end, but here it is more like 65% rishbala and 35% sulbala, with the sulbala fan base growing. so here, we have a "war"Wink, since 35% is small, but not too small to ignore.

But it is okay. It doesn't bother me. I am here to have a good time, and I am having a good time, in spite of the fandom warSmile Glad that we could connect in spite of being on opposite sides.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

DDkime Senior Member
DDkime
DDkime

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Sultan = crap Pinch

-Dil-

Desire6 IF-Rockerz
Desire6
Desire6

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Today i thought it wld b Sultan free episode.. Wen dey showd car i thought lo mera hero phir nikal pada.. Bt crap it was sultan.. N 2nd nd 3rd episode.. Arey pure chehre ka rang ja sakta hai sirf gale ka q nahi.. Madhu ne oil paint laga diya kya..ROFL aur Rk ne aaj height kar di.. Ghar baite hi pack up kardiya.. CVS khud confusd nd makn us too.. Bt precap haaye Hug 'll kil Cvs if precap Rishbala nd episode sultan ka hua toh..

-Dil-

RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicaleyes

Originally posted by ..Sujith1001..

Really loved the Madhu scenes and Sulbala scenes!!

THanks to CVs! Smile

I'm happy and I'll skip tomorrow's episode! Tongue
agree withu today episode is good Smile...  iam also happy .. enjoying sulbala ... i will also skip tomorrow's episodeSmile

Please spare the agony next time. This is a kind request. 

Edited by RuthlessQueen - 08 April 2013 at 11:15am

-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by dilnasheen

You're welcome..EmbarrassedI see from your dp that you are an Arshi fan..Me too..EmbarrassedOne of the reasons I loved that pair because no third person ever entered between them..EmbarrassedAnd when there was news that it could be next, the fans united and forced them to end it before such a thing could happen...Embarrassed

Thank god for that!

I could NEVER have seen Khushi with anyone else...Same goes here too...WinkEmbarrassed

yep. you got that ekdam correct. I loved arnav-khushi too much, and couldn't have seen anyone between them. I hated that sheetal with all my might, so I can see why you people hate sultanWink

But see, there (IPK) everyone wanted arnav-khushi till the end, but here it is more like 65% rishbala and 35% sulbala, with the sulbala fan base growing. so here, we have a "war"Wink, since 35% is small, but not too small to ignore.

But it is okay. It doesn't bother me. I am here to have a good time, and I am having a good time, in spite of the fandom warSmile Glad that we could connect in spite of being on opposite sides.

me too...EmbarrassedGlad to meet you...Embarrassed

P.S - IPK remained Arshi till the end coz they didn't EVER introduce a third character..or else all BS haters would have joined that team and it would have given rise to a new fan-base there too..EmbarrassedAs I remember BS was almost as well hated as VD..LOLLOL

bidz

Go to top