Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MEIEJ ka Raitha...!!!:-( (Page 7)

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashmeet12

ugh why sultan is still there ??? Angry gosh i hate this trio love story..Sleepy wat does cvs want ?? gosh cant they undrstnd we want only rishabala..?? todays epi was maha boring Pinchi think cvs have lost it !!! they making double game ?? double story yaha nahi tho waha !! waha nahi tho yaha so they can make both fanz happy ??? huh ?? cvs suckxx !!Pinch

Agree with you yaarSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Originally posted by Anjali.12

Originally posted by dilnasheen

Originally posted by Anjali.12

Nice post DiluSmile Really hated the way they show Sultan drooling over Madhu..Angry What is Cv's trying to show???Ouch They  completely lost the grip of the story they started with,The gangster track & now this love triangle can't take it..Angry It 's a mess & our old favorite MEIEJ is lost in that messCry..Don't think it's going to get any better with this Gangster & kid staying in the story.Ouch

Thanks Anju...SmileI can't believe I'm watching the old oct-dec scenes again now..Shockedwhen the big-twist came, I thought i would never watch them again..But now they seem classier than what the CV's are showing now!!Ouch

Agree with u dilu..This is the worst track of the show..Angry Even revenge had a standard & meaning to it..But this track has got any sense & that BhaiAngry he just came & start drooling over Madhu & he uses his son for that..Yuck!!!!!!AngryOuch so cheap..Ouch 

Kaisa yeh pyar hai..??LOL...Yesterday he was dreaming about his dead wife..today he's MOVED ON..Aaj kal naya fashion hai yeh..MOVING ON..!!!ROFLROFL

Simple-Girl

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Originally posted by ..Sujith1001..

Really loved the Madhu scenes and Sulbala scenes!!

THanks to CVs! Smile

I'm happy and I'll skip tomorrow's episode! Tongue

To each his own...SmileI have been a loyal fan of Rishbala from the beginning of the show..and will be in the future too...EmbarrassedSo if you get your wish, I will take a leaf out of MB's book and MOVE ON...!!Wink

P.S - I'll skip tomorrow's epi too..I'm sure it's full of sulbala too...LOLAaj kal to CV's yahi kar rahen hain..Precap me Rishbala dikhake, show me poora Sultan...Thumbs Down
Tht's the technique..becoz he kows agar Sulbala ki epic philosophical sleeping lob Ishtory dikhayi to audience palat kar bhi nahi dekhegiWink LOL Ilsiye precap mein Rishbala ko dikhana padta hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenSimple-Girlchirpyhapibird-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PristineSoul

Mujhe toh bas Rishbala se matlab hai.. I dont like it when there are unwanted things around.

Unwanted things...ROFLROFLMujhe bhi Rishbala se matlab hai...Embarrassed

Simple-Girl

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicaleyes

THanks to CVs! Smile

agree withu today episode is good Smile...  iam also happy .. enjoying sulbala ... i will also skip tomorrow's episodeSmile

like I told sujith..you may miss a huge sulbala episode, since the precap was Rishbala...WinkLOLLOL

RuthlessQueen

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LilaDhakal

Truly... Today's epi made it clear dat dey r gvng LOLLIPOP to both the fans...Ouch but dey r forgetting dat the RISHBALA's have major fan followers den dose SULABALA's fans... the cv's had lost their path nd dis will surely lead to the decline of the show... I HATE SULTAN... I HATE TAHT ARYAN... Angry now I feel happy to see Dipali rather than dat ARYAN... he makes me irritated... feeling like blast the TV wid the remote in my hand... Angry Angry Angry Angry

2day i like dips-RK convo ne tyme better than gangster and Madhu convo where they always try to convince other people how they are gr88 and kind hearted... fedup yaar with this sultan and aaryan AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-Girl-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilish-grin

Meiej has lost its charm.
i m realy not interestd in the story until gud track.

Me too..Ouchwhat have they made of a once beautiful show...OuchDead

Simple-Girl

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Acid_Queen

THanks to CVs! Smile

To each his own...SmileI have been a loyal fan of Rishbala from the beginning of the show..and will be in the future too...EmbarrassedSo if you get your wish, I will take a leaf out of MB's book and MOVE ON...!!Wink

P.S - I'll skip tomorrow's epi too..I'm sure it's full of sulbala too...LOLAaj kal to CV's yahi kar rahen hain..Precap me Rishbala dikhake, show me poora Sultan...Thumbs Down
Tht's the technique..becoz he kows agar Sulbala ki epic philosophical sleeping lob Ishtory dikhayi to audience palat kar bhi nahi dekhegiWink LOL Ilsiye precap mein Rishbala ko dikhana padta hai

Yeh Cheating ka asar inko bahut jaldi zaroor milega...OuchLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-GirlCourageous_Leo

Go to top