Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MEIEJ ka Raitha...!!!:-( - Page 6

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PristineSoul

Mujhe toh bas Rishbala se matlab hai.. I dont like it when there are unwanted things around.

Unwanted things...🀣🀣Mujhe bhi Rishbala se matlab hai...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: magicaleyes

agree withu today episode is good 😊...  iam also happy .. enjoying sulbala ... i will also skip tomorrow's episode😊

like I told sujith..you may miss a huge sulbala episode, since the precap was Rishbala...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LilaDhakal

Truly... Today's epi made it clear dat dey r gvng LOLLIPOP to both the fans... but dey r forgetting dat the RISHBALA's have major fan followers den dose SULABALA's fans... the cv's had lost their path nd dis will surely lead to the decline of the show... I HATE SULTAN... I HATE TAHT ARYAN... 😑 now I feel happy to see Dipali rather than dat ARYAN... he makes me irritated... feeling like blast the TV wid the remote in my hand... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

2day i like dips-RK convo ne tyme better than gangster and Madhu convo where they always try to convince other people how they are gr88 and kind hearted... fedup yaar with this sultan and aaryan 😑😑😑
-Dil- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devilish-grin

Meiej has lost its charm.
i m realy not interestd in the story until gud track.

Me too..what have they made of a once beautiful show...🀒
-Dil- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Acid_Queen

Tht's the technique..becoz he kows agar Sulbala ki epic philosophical sleeping lob Ishtory dikhayi to audience palat kar bhi nahi dekhegiπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Ilsiye precap mein Rishbala ko dikhana padta hai

Yeh Cheating ka asar inko bahut jaldi zaroor milega...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pooja48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Irrtating track ever !!!
sultan spoiled our showπŸ₯±
-Dil- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taraka2005

2day i like dips-RK convo ne tyme better than gangster and Madhu convo where they always try to convince other people how they are gr88 and kind hearted... fedup yaar with this sultan and aaryan 😑😑😑

That's where I lose interest in a show too..when the "mahaanta" lectures start..!!😑
-Dil- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja48

Irrtating track ever !!!

sultan spoiled our showπŸ₯±

Agree..!!!He's the sole reason show is stinking now!!
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dilnasheen

You're welcome..😳I see from your dp that you are an Arshi fan..Me too..😳One of the reasons I loved that pair because no third person ever entered between them..😳And when there was news that it could be next, the fans united and forced them to end it before such a thing could happen...😳

Thank god for that!

I could NEVER have seen Khushi with anyone else...Same goes here too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

yep. you got that ekdam correct. I loved arnav-khushi too much, and couldn't have seen anyone between them. I hated that sheetal with all my might, so I can see why you people hate sultanπŸ˜‰

But see, there (IPK) everyone wanted arnav-khushi till the end, but here it is more like 65% rishbala and 35% sulbala, with the sulbala fan base growing. so here, we have a "war"πŸ˜‰, since 35% is small, but not too small to ignore.

But it is okay. It doesn't bother me. I am here to have a good time, and I am having a good time, in spite of the fandom war😊 Glad that we could connect in spite of being on opposite sides.

DDkime thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sultan = crap πŸ˜΅