Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MEIEJ ka Raitha...!!!:-( (Page 4)

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.12

Nice post DiluSmile Really hated the way they show Sultan drooling over Madhu..Angry What is Cv's trying to show???Ouch They  completely lost the grip of the story they started with,The gangster track & now this love triangle can't take it..Angry It 's a mess & our old favorite MEIEJ is lost in that messCry..Don't think it's going to get any better with this Gangster & kid staying in the story.Ouch

Thanks Anju...SmileI can't believe I'm watching the old oct-dec scenes again now..Shockedwhen the big-twist came, I thought i would never watch them again..But now they seem classier than what the CV's are showing now!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-Girlraj80

LilaDhakal Groupbie
LilaDhakal
LilaDhakal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Truly... Today's epi made it clear dat dey r gvng LOLLIPOP to both the fans...Ouch but dey r forgetting dat the RISHBALA's have major fan followers den dose SULABALA's fans... the cv's had lost their path nd dis will surely lead to the decline of the show... I HATE SULTAN... I HATE TAHT ARYAN... Angry now I feel happy to see Dipali rather than dat ARYAN... he makes me irritated... feeling like blast the TV wid the remote in my hand... Angry Angry Angry Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939Desire6-Dil-chirpyhapibird

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara.92

after watching today's episode i just wanna say one thing

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT "OVERSMART n IRRITATING" HUMAN BEING" i hope u know whom im talking about Angry

but DILLU my jaan the precap was Blushing

i     had  that  lump  in  my  throat
now  i  too  want  to  kill  that  ...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by dilnasheen

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I am amazed what kind of LOUUU is Bhai's LOUUU??? One week mein he is FIDA??Shocked

He is another Mukund DixitDead

Mukund Dixit was just a simple man..spineless but not lawless..WinkLOLLOLNow we will have new "Indian Penal Code' written JUST for our show..where gangsters WON'T be going to prison because they FELL IN LOOOVVVEEE...!!!ROFLROFL

LOL. kaash aisa hi hoSmile  sorry, didn't mean to butt in your thread, just wrote in good faith.

Hey..don't apologise..SmileMy thread is open for all..I never wrote any 'restrictions" or "P.S" that these people aren't welcome..SmileJust because I'm a staunch Rishbala fan doesn't mean I wont welcome healthy discussions and polite people like you..EmbarrassedI just hate bashers...Ouchwho have so much venom filled in them that it spews out like carcass..Ouch

bidz

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hate love triangles...don't like any third person between the leads whichever character it may be...i hope that they end this gangster track in a good way and don't take it to an extent where he involves on the lead pairs relationships...don't want this to go through the same old route that's been seen in tv...bcos if so then this show will lose it's charm and also loyal fanbase...

-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vmpysis

hate sultan

Na Ruba...hate is not the basis for Rishbala fans..SmileWe might criticise Sultan's character..but we don't hate him..it's too big a word..and I don't think he's left that much impression..!!LOL
-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Agree with u dil 
aaj ka episode dehkar aisa laga wohi old story dekha hai Angry..
it is to much cv's ne barbad kardiya show ko..

thanks sakina..SmileCV's have lost the plot completely..now its only running on Tweets and TRP's...WinkLOLLOL

Fortitude

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I am amazed what kind of LOUUU is Bhai's LOUUU??? One week mein he is FIDA??Shocked

He is another Mukund DixitDead

Mukund Dixit was just a simple man..spineless but not lawless..WinkLOLLOLNow we will have new "Indian Penal Code' written JUST for our show..where gangsters WON'T be going to prison because they FELL IN LOOOVVVEEE...!!!ROFLROFL

LOL. kaash aisa hi hoSmile  sorry, didn't mean to butt in your thread, just wrote in good faith.

Hey..don't apologise..SmileMy thread is open for all..I never wrote any 'restrictions" or "P.S" that these people aren't welcome..SmileJust because I'm a staunch Rishbala fan doesn't mean I wont welcome healthy discussions and polite people like you..EmbarrassedI just hate bashers...Ouchwho have so much venom filled in them that it spews out like carcass..Ouch

Thanks dear.

-Dil-

Go to top