Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: zara.92

after watching today's episode i just wanna say one thing

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT "OVERSMART n IRRITATING" HUMAN BEING" i hope u know whom im talking about ๐Ÿ˜ก

but DILLU my jaan the precap was โ˜บ๏ธ

Precap se hi khush hole Zara..I bet tomorrow's epi will be full of sulbala too..!!๐Ÿ˜ก
-Dil- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sujith1001..

Really loved the Madhu scenes and Sulbala scenes!!

THanks to CVs! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm happy and I'll skip tomorrow's episode! ๐Ÿ˜›

To each his own...๐Ÿ˜ŠI have been a loyal fan of Rishbala from the beginning of the show..and will be in the future too...๐Ÿ˜ณSo if you get your wish, I will take a leaf out of MB's book and MOVE ON...!!๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S - I'll skip tomorrow's epi too..I'm sure it's full of sulbala too...๐Ÿ˜†Aaj kal to CV's yahi kar rahen hain..Precap me Rishbala dikhake, show me poora Sultan...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
rita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate to sayyy dis,,,but i completely agree vid u,,,,

ST always said,,,,v hv smthin bigger n better,,,,,,,i m still w8in for dat thin to happen,,,,,
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Dilu๐Ÿ˜Š Really hated the way they show Sultan drooling over Madhu..๐Ÿ˜ก What is Cv's trying to show??? They  completely lost the grip of the story they started with,The gangster track & now this love triangle can't take it..๐Ÿ˜ก It 's a mess & our old favorite MEIEJ is lost in that mess๐Ÿ˜ญ..Don't think it's going to get any better with this Gangster & kid staying in the story.
-Dil- thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

agree to you i am not happy from this story line since February what cvs try to show us they have no new idea no new story no new dialogues
start of the show was superb but i think they forget their track i don't understand why they are doing that much mistake? are they changed their writer if not they should change now.

The story was perfectly all right until Sultan entered...even during the post-revenge "dard-e-ishq" scenes TRP never dipped below 3...!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒUske baad raitha faila diya...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I don't mind this track really. Madhubala is not going to fall in love with sultan. It's established that she loves aryan not his dad. I for one cannot wait until Sultan processes his love and she crushes his hopes. These episodes are irritating but needed for the next track. Besides the story is about rk and madhubala. Why let a little obstacle get in the way. Enjoy sultans expressions now with the knowledge that his love is unrequited and always will be.
-Dil- thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I am amazed what kind of LOUUU is Bhai's LOUUU??? One week mein he is FIDA??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

He is another Mukund Dixit๐Ÿคข

Mukund Dixit was just a simple man..spineless but not lawless..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Now we will have new "Indian Penal Code' written JUST for our show..where gangsters WON'T be going to prison because they FELL IN LOOOVVVEEE...!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
-Dil- thumbnail
Originally posted by: apolloartemis

I don't mind this track really. Madhubala is not going to fall in love with sultan. It's established that she loves aryan not his dad. I for one cannot wait until Sultan processes his love and she crushes his hopes. These episodes are irritating but needed for the next track. Besides the story is about rk and madhubala. Why let a little obstacle get in the way. Enjoy sultans expressions now with the knowledge that his love is unrequited and always will be.

AA..you always know how to cheer me up yaar...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†Be it your FF's or your posts...๐Ÿ˜ƒMuaaahhhn..love you..๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank you for some positive feedback on today's super-confusing epi..๐Ÿ˜ŠNow I can't wait for sultan's confession too..๐Ÿ˜‰Kaash jaldi aajata...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Agree with u dil 
aaj ka episode dehkar aisa laga wohi old story dekha hai ๐Ÿ˜ก..
it is to much cv's ne barbad kardiya show ko..
-Dil- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yuvreen

agree
i just hat love triangle
hate sultan and cvs!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too..!!I hate love-triangls too..๐ŸฅฑHmm sultan..No comments...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†