Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Ekdum Pakka wala Rang... - Page 9

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: krock

ohhh merry u stole mythoughts he man not sopil child
whatever he knws how to handel without hurting others

he has been thru hell... he is already damaged, i dont think it will hurt him that much. If you live a hard life you handle these type of situation better. If your spoiled little rich kid then you will behave like the other guy๐Ÿฅฑ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

๐Ÿ˜†

predictions galore๐Ÿ˜‰

But..i dont know about the obsessive thingy...one guy has to go teh other way..Cvs know who๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Only them!!๐Ÿ˜›

Buh I don't want dear CVs to stop their story telling under the pressures of crazy fans yaar, I've recently seen the so called 'power of crazy fandom' ahh well it's just a story and I wanna watch the original track rather than same repetitive none sense ...

Hope sultan gets to stay and all of us remain happy in the forum๐Ÿ˜‰ AS IF!๐Ÿ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: chrys

Good post Ashu๐Ÿ‘

Loved the episode especially Aryan-Sultan scenes...

Thnaks Asha๐Ÿ˜ณ
This content was originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

๐Ÿ˜† Only them!!๐Ÿ˜›

Buh I don't want dear CVs to stop their story telling under the pressures of crazy fans yaar, I've recently seen the so called 'power of crazy fandom' ahh well it's just a story and I wanna watch the original track rather than same repetitive none sense ...

Hope sultan gets to stay and all of us remain happy in the forum๐Ÿ˜‰ AS IF!๐Ÿ˜†

@red..๐Ÿค” April Fool gaya na๐Ÿ˜•

And i agree...they shud give some time and develop this track..i have no doubt that it wud work๐Ÿ˜•

munny2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved sultan today ...He is superb can't get enough of him. I was so involved watching him and all of a sudden I was brought back to reality with RK blabbering , what the hell are dipali and RK are talking about? I mean they used to date each other๐Ÿ˜ฒ .It sucks to start a show in the middle not knowing the whole picture..๐Ÿ˜•. Hey but who cares ,I am here for sultan and I understand everything about him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I loved the episode, I was so scared after sat episode and sent message to RS sir he replied me Relax, now I understood why he said RELAX , as Sultaan scene will be there,I think they are balancing all 3 screen space so that all ppl watch the show   n they will able to manage the TRP of course it matters, for  TRP sake I am ready to see other thing also with my sweet Sultaan -MAdhu -Aryan Part, we can't ignore it.   I was so tensed n emotional in that state I message him so he understood n immediately reply,  I am not ready to loose Sultaan track my hero wala bhai form the show.

waise Cvs are making paplu to all fans Rk-Madhu scene in precape I mean they are showing close scene but,  Sultaan n Madhu scene are symbolic I mean like  Sultaan- MAdhu are connected Devin way , really confusing behavior  from CV what actually going to happen but still I am enjoying , when Apko Zero ki umeed ho aur apko 50 -60 % mile to dil garden garden.
   mera hero wala bahi was so sweet when blushing hye main mar jawan. 

For me Sultaan ki achai ne uske gans part ko cover up ker diya. 
Edited by alovi_21 - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: munny2

Loved sultan today ...He is superb can't get enough of him. I was so involved watching him and all of a sudden I was brought back to reality with RK blabbering , what the hell are dipali and RK are talking about? I mean they used to date each other๐Ÿ˜ฒ .It sucks to start a show in the middle not knowing the whole picture..๐Ÿ˜•. Hey but who cares ,I am here for sultan and I understand everything about him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Yes...they used to date before Sikki got a film, and then supposedly Dipz dumped Rishabh(who wasnt a soperstar then) for wht she thot wud be...

Sikky๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Now she lives in regret๐Ÿ˜›

But Subala๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Cute arent they 
This content was originally posted by: alovi_21

I loved the episode, I was so scared after sat episode and sent message to RS sir he replied me Relax, now I understood why he said RELAX , as Sultaan scene will be there,I think they are balancing all 3 screen space so that all ppl watch the show   n they will able to manage the TRP of course it matters, for  TRP sake I am ready to see other thing also with my sweet Sultaan -MAdhu -Aryan Part, we can't ignore it.   I was so tensed n emotional in that state I message him so he understood n immediately reply,  I am not ready to loose Sultaan track my hero wala bhai form the show.

waise Cvs are making paplu to all fans Rk-Madhu scene in precape I mean they are showing close scene but,  Sultaan n Madhu scene are symbolic I mean like  Sultaan- MAdhu are connected Devin way , really confusing behavior  from CV what actually going to happen but still I am enjoying , when Apko Zero ki umeed ho aur apko 50 -60 % mile to dil garden garden.
   mera hero wala bahi was so sweet when blushing hye main mar jawan. 

For me Sultaan ki achai ne uske gans part ko cover up ker diya. 

Cvs are doing their best to lay the story of Subala...they are building it up...showing loops n symbolisms..๐Ÿ˜‰

Lovely epis ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she is soo happy when she is around him
but i gotta admit ..DD looks tired ๐Ÿ˜’
This content was originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

she is soo happy when she is around him
but i gotta admit ..DD looks tired ๐Ÿ˜’

She looked gorgeos n carefree with Aryan na๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am NOT giving SS teh credit here...coz it was only Aryan...he made madhu forget her troubles n be happy