India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Ekdum Pakka wala Rang... (Page 15)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
first I didn't saw RK  scene as I don't know mera dil nahi karta, but when sec I watched somebody else was also watching with me to I was unable to fwd it,that remembering MAdhu scene was good, actually I wanted that scene long back when Sultaan entry didn't happened , but now it is no use for me, even for a moment I felt , mere muh se nikal hi gaya itne cute relationship ka kya haal bana diya RK ne , felt RK you don't deserve MAdhu again, you break her heart like glass which can't be joint again in the same way.
 bittuji scene was also cute. 
  but frankly speaking who are saying sultaan che che mujhe une per che che karne ka man ker raha, how can ppl think one way only sirf RK Rk uski galti per hum kuchh bolte hai to bashing ho jati while cvs intentionally show him bad guy, hehimself said Kamina RK ,but Sultaan is good guy that why we loving him to they are trying to find out  problem in him from very fist day. 
he lost his wife long back why he can't move on, MAdhu jaisi ladki se kisi ko bhi ko bhi pyaar ho sakta hai genuine person  ki taraf to koi bhi attract ho sakta hai n MAdhu ne the out of the way jaker unki help ki to it is very obvious, CV has shown every thting very nicely first they shown  slowly  developed trust on madhu, after that he started feeling for her still dinot cross his limit , waise bhi pyaar per kisis ka bus nahi chalta, she clearly told him she is no more RK wife how come he know about their problem Actually I really wanted sultaan should know about Madhu story taki usko aur jaldi pyaar ho jata.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmini-Wanderer-eminentmandygillABBY_JERANLoquacious_Aash

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@ ninand,

Thankfully, I am able to ignore the negative comments about SS in the forum. I do agree with you. After he threw her out, and humiliated her, she is Madhubala Shamsher Malik, and nothing else. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272ABBY_JERANLoquacious_Aash

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
i was all set for a clasping of hands 2day

but sulbala made me dumbstruck again

jus the gentle touch was even more beautiful than a clasping hand

whereas rk is always physically harrassing her frm day 1

but sultan is jus BEYOND GENTLE

phew...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
loving sulbala scenes, i am loving sultaan's subtle acting, looks more realistic, whereas rk's monotonous style is getting boring and ott, although VD is a good actor, its just the way he is portraying the character..and sulbala have amazing chemistry and also they seem to be comfortable with each other in real life too!

-Wanderer-ABBY_JERANLoquacious_Aash

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
OMG AashHugHug
 its 5am here and I just finished watching the epi so I had to come in IF to see some SulBalacious post. I can't explain how glad I am to see Sultan who is  gracefully and happily giving chance for a new startBig smileBig smile

Awww Aryan is such a cutie and that Pakka wala rang has to be the BEST part of the epi. 

Ok I m off just came in to see urs and kittu's post. C u in twitter land xoxo

-Wanderer-ABBY_JERANLoquacious_Aash

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
There comes certain moments where you would not like to say any thing but,just sit back and watch. Words seem inadequate no matter how much you try to convey your feelings. The Sulbala moments in yesterday's epi was one such moment. And I could feel the pain and restlessness of the man when he was driving.

Madhu was never married to RK. A 4 phrera is incomplete marriage and RK never  finished it off. He just left it hanging in mid air and that did more damage to the relationship.

Madhu is Madhubala Shamsher Malik,which even RK has confirmed. So it is upto Madhu to decide what she wants to do.

Sultan is the man of the moment and his role in Madhu's life is pivotal. There is no denying of this fact.

Edited by mocking_bird - 09 April 2013 at 6:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent-Wanderer-ABBY_JERANLoquacious_Aash

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Geeat post! OMG! Did not expect so many Sultan scenes. Loved RKali too. Beautiful.
Pyaar ka rang! hmmm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERANLoquacious_Aash

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

There comes certain moments where you would not like to say any thing but,just sit back and watch. Words seem inadequate no matter how much you try to convey your feelings. The Sulbala moments in yesterday's epi was one such moment. And I felt feel the pain and restlessness of the man when he was driving.

Madhu was never married to RK. A 4 phrera is incomplete marriage and RK never  finished it off. He just left it hanging in mid air and that did more damage to the relationship.

Madhu is Madhubala Shamsher Malik,which even RK has confirmed. So it is upto Madhu to decide what she wants to do.

Sultan is the man of the moment and his role in Madhu's life is pivotal. There is no denying of this fact.

SERIOUSLY GAL...WHO ARE U...how can u write sooo well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top