Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Ekdum Pakka wala Rang... (Page 14)

munny2 Groupbie
munny2
munny2

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

I wonder just how old are these people who are saying chi chi to Sultan's developing feelings for Madhu. so far, the cvs have only given a hint.

Honestly, what's wrong in harbouring feelings for a married woman so long as the man doesn't act on them? I mean. he's hardly going to go to the chawl and drag her away to his hideout and threaten to do dire things to himself if she doesn't reciprocate.

So, Sultan loved his wife Where does it say that he can't love someone else who clearly doesn't consider herself as a married woman?

There's little or no point in being moralistic and judgmental about love and loving. It comes when it comes and those who receive its benediction should consider themselves lucky to have been so blessed.

I so agree with you. Very childish behavior I must say..Like ashu pointed out the man doesn't even clasp her hand when she was making the promise ,he never ever crossed his boundaries and I even doubt if he is in love with her already he just started to trust and like her , forget about that , the lady told him clearly and repeatedly that I am no superstar's wife and I make my own living didn't she?Now  how in the hell does he supposed to know about their complicated story? Hell ,even I can't understand it  after watching it for four weeks to be honest..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21ninandpippaLoquacious_Aash

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
frankly speaking, i muted today all those so called superstars scenes, and i feel so niceSmile i guess the coming episodes are not meant for usCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munny2

Originally posted by pippa

I wonder just how old are these people who are saying chi chi to Sultan's developing feelings for Madhu. so far, the cvs have only given a hint.

Honestly, what's wrong in harbouring feelings for a married woman so long as the man doesn't act on them? I mean. he's hardly going to go to the chawl and drag her away to his hideout and threaten to do dire things to himself if she doesn't reciprocate.

So, Sultan loved his wife Where does it say that he can't love someone else who clearly doesn't consider herself as a married woman?

There's little or no point in being moralistic and judgmental about love and loving. It comes when it comes and those who receive its benediction should consider themselves lucky to have been so blessed.

I so agree with you. Very childish behavior I must say..Like ashu pointed out the man doesn't even clasp her hand when she was making the promise ,he never ever crossed his boundaries and I even doubt if he is in love with her already he just started to trust and like her , forget about that , the lady told him clearly and repeatedly that I am no superstar's wife and I make my own living didn't she?Now  how in the hell does he supposed to know about their complicated story? Hell ,even I can't understand it  after watching it for four weeks to be honest..

People dont look beyond teh obvious na.

munny2pippa

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

frankly speaking, i muted today all those so called superstars scenes, and i feel so niceSmile i guess the coming episodes are not meant for usCry
u shudnt have. They were niceConfused

I persoanlly liked all teh sceens today Confused

Lets hope for teh best in coming episodesEmbarrassed
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Res...
Yet to watch episode ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@pippa and rest,

There is this minor disagreement between people as to whether she is really married or not!

His wife has been dead for 4 years at least. I think he can move on. 

as for madhu, it is status complicated. Se is married, yet not married. or not married, yet marriedWink

pippaLoquacious_Aash

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

@pippa and rest,

There is this minor disagreement between people as to whether she is really married or not!

His wife has been dead for 4 years at least. I think he can move on. 

as for madhu, it is status complicated. Se is married, yet not married. or not married, yet marriedWink

(this is pointed at the 'debators' out there calling Sultan disgusting..lol.. some nerve.)

at this point though, the marriage between them has been reduced to a mere technical issue. If you let alone the minor part where he rids her of her dignity in public, had he not after that been addressing her by her maiden name? The full maiden name. Madhubala Shamsher Mallik. To effectively drill in her that she has no relationship with him whatsoever, and so not to harbor any hopes in that direction either..

he treats her condescendingly on the sets, and unashamedly uses 'Deepali', his sister-in-law, to goad her into reacting, into retreating. wow. 

how is that not disgusting, and Sultans' genuine emotions are?!

Suddenly calling her Madhubala Rishabh Kundra? how is that not disgusting? and vile? cause obviously marriage made no difference to him when he discarded her. So how come that same discarded marriage is now being used to force her into living with him as his wife?

lol.. the level of maturity, fairness and tolerance in this forum is astounding as to how fickle the nature with which they are imparted.

Edit:

the best part is where RK is concerned people delineate the difference between reel and real.. say that creativity should be let loose in defining and justifying the 'darkness' in him. but for Sultan? nah.. his one flaw, his profession , trumps all. In his case, the character should be reduced to a one-dimensional caricature of a bhai.. and Madhu, to a hapless female who cant do anything but give in to the  unhealthy aggression of her wayward erratic husband, cause that is what true love is all about.

Edited by ninand - 08 April 2013 at 2:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2ornella_mgeminentbidzpippaLoquacious_Aash

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

u shudnt have. They were niceConfused

I persoanlly liked all teh sceens today Confused

Lets hope for teh best in coming episodesEmbarrassed

true

even i luved rk dipz n rk bittuji epis

as much as i luv sulbala

the shw is INCOMPLETE without rk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top