Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by -Narnia-

cvs are just ruining 'sultan' character!
how could a man can fall for other's wife??
its vry vry cheap n disgusting !!!!
cheappLOL.. she just told him she is not his wifeTongue
imagine him saving her from her obsessive / cutting his wrist / alcoholic husband. THATS SEXYY man

agree she is not his wife legally or by rasam also
now she cleard
and what double standard yaar
everything that guy does is always right
but now feeling for someone is disgusteing hmmm
nursary kids
LOL thats all i have to say ..or else this place will get closed for sureeeROFL and i cant do that to Ash

dont mind me..go ahead

tere liye post kurbaanLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Good post AshuClap

Loved the episode especially Aryan-Sultan scenes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-Loquacious_Aash

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Oh gosh!!..I'm totally falling for this dashing guy called Avinesh!! He reminds me of Aditya Poncholi or some name I forgotEmbarrassed 

Anyway, loved the episode today, balanced and got to see the changed Sulan...I'm scared for him already- I hope he's not going to get hurt big time and become a nasty person or something like that!!

Like madhu suggested maybe he will turn into a good business tycoon instead.(investing in the film industry and madhu).LOL One can certainly hope! 
@bold part.. maybee. nice prediction.. giving us more hopeEmbarrassed.
i know he will get hurt DANG ITTT. AngryLOL but i know sultan will handle it like a manCool he is not going to drink or cut his wrist to get her attention Tongue
ohhh merry u stole mythoughts he man not sopil child
whatever he knws how to handel without hurting others
he has been thru hell... he is already damaged, i dont think it will hurt him that much. If you live a hard life you handle these type of situation better. If your spoiled little rich kid then you will behave like the other guySleepy

-anoshka-Loquacious_Aash

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

Oh gosh!!..I'm totally falling for this dashing guy called Avinesh!! He reminds me of Aditya Poncholi or some name I forgotEmbarrassed 

Anyway, loved the episode today, balanced and got to see the changed Sulan...I'm scared for him already- I hope he's not going to get hurt big time and become a nasty person or something like that!!

Like madhu suggested maybe he will turn into a good business tycoon instead.(investing in the film industry and madhu).LOL One can certainly hope! 
LOL

predictions galoreWink

But..i dont know about the obsessive thingy...one guy has to go teh other way..Cvs know whoLOL
LOL Only them!!Tongue

Buh I don't want dear CVs to stop their story telling under the pressures of crazy fans yaar, I've recently seen the so called 'power of crazy fandom' ahh well it's just a story and I wanna watch the original track rather than same repetitive none sense ...

Hope sultan gets to stay and all of us remain happy in the forumWink AS IF!LOL

-MERRY-Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

Good post AshuClap

Loved the episode especially Aryan-Sultan scenes...
Thnaks AshaEmbarrassed
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

LOL

predictions galoreWink

But..i dont know about the obsessive thingy...one guy has to go teh other way..Cvs know whoLOL
LOL Only them!!Tongue

Buh I don't want dear CVs to stop their story telling under the pressures of crazy fans yaar, I've recently seen the so called 'power of crazy fandom' ahh well it's just a story and I wanna watch the original track rather than same repetitive none sense ...

Hope sultan gets to stay and all of us remain happy in the forumWink AS IF!LOL

@red..Ermm April Fool gaya naConfused

And i agree...they shud give some time and develop this track..i have no doubt that it wud workConfused

-anoshka--MERRY-

munny2 Groupbie
munny2
munny2

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Loved sultan today ...He is superb can't get enough of him. I was so involved watching him and all of a sudden I was brought back to reality with RK blabbering , what the hell are dipali and RK are talking about? I mean they used to date each otherShocked .It sucks to start a show in the middle not knowing the whole picture..Confused. Hey but who cares ,I am here for sultan and I understand everything about himLOLLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I loved the episode, I was so scared after sat episode and sent message to RS sir he replied me Relax, now I understood why he said RELAX , as Sultaan scene will be there,I think they are balancing all 3 screen space so that all ppl watch the show   n they will able to manage the TRP of course it matters, for  TRP sake I am ready to see other thing also with my sweet Sultaan -MAdhu -Aryan Part, we can't ignore it.   I was so tensed n emotional in that state I message him so he understood n immediately reply,  I am not ready to loose Sultaan track my hero wala bhai form the show.

waise Cvs are making paplu to all fans Rk-Madhu scene in precape I mean they are showing close scene but,  Sultaan n Madhu scene are symbolic I mean like  Sultaan- MAdhu are connected Devin way , really confusing behavior  from CV what actually going to happen but still I am enjoying , when Apko Zero ki umeed ho aur apko 50 -60 % mile to dil garden garden.
   mera hero wala bahi was so sweet when blushing hye main mar jawan. 

For me Sultaan ki achai ne uske gans part ko cover up ker diya. 

Edited by alovi_21 - 08 April 2013 at 1:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumrs272eminent-anoshka--MERRY-Loquacious_Aash

Go to top