Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

feeling sad to see these episodes

sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
last few episodes is making me sad -whatever Charu did about dowry case and put false accusations.

Its really sad the laws which were created to protect girl from dowry harassment are being used by mean and selfish girls nowadays and their families. Especially mothers who are supposed to teach good values to daughters support them in this kind of dirty games. 

Why I say these? because my sister -in-law did exactly same thing with my parents. Went to police station and filed FIR that my parents harrase her for dowry. Why she did it? She wanted to transfer my dad's home in her name so that she can live there with her divorced mother and 2 sisters happily forever after.
When we fixed this arranged marriage alliance, my parents thought this girl's parents are divorced and she has gone through so much in life. so, she will adjust in our small family happily. Allowed her to continue studies after marriage. My dad helped her find a job and work full time. My mom always bought 2 exact same items- one for me and one for her. 

This is how she gave back to in-laws. 

BUT God is there. God bless that officer, who was not only matured and kind person but a true to his duty to justice. He immediately understood that something is fishy after talking to my parents. He could judge that they are not that kind of persons. Where as he also judged from all my sister-in-laws behaviour and the way her mom was supporting her all the time. Also that they accused only parents and not my brother (as they wanted him to work full time and mint money so these women can enjoy). Still not sure what she has threatened my bro that he didn't say a single word.

They say all well if ends well, officer directly asked my sis in law's lawyer, how could you settle outside? the moment they demanded home- he got the whole story and made sure that she gives this statement and proved that its all false. The best thing which went in favour was- my parents always lived in different city and they had moved just recently and its been 15 yrs since my bro is married. so, officer asked her why she waited 15 years to file complaint? 

Really Really sad when girls like charu misuse dowry laws which unfortunately favors girls and her parents. Not everyone can be lucky like my parents and may suffer. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My heart goes out to your family πŸ€—.. the scenario is changing completely . 498 was supposed to be a shield but now its misused as a sword! these fake cases are on the rise and soon there might be a new law to protect the menπŸ˜• am glad nothing happened to your parents.. they might be heartbroken for their son!!
powerpuff24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wonder how can people be so evil in real life. I think they should fear god if not the law.😑 

people like this should be charged for giving false accusations. I hope your rose from this incident stronger.