If you have inlaws like Guman (Page 2)

Diamond_14 Goldie
Diamond_14
Diamond_14

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

i think u did not watch the show carefully

saras very well knows what guman is ...he does not like her at all

saras does stand for right and wrong and gives in only when there is a family cause ...he knows his way out

when his father pressurised him he found other way out...talked diresctly to girl

saras is baound by his promice to his mother but he does find out ways to voice his No

i agree with you. saras does know kumud's true colours, from his expressions it's obvious as he is trying to show respect but doesn't like her much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

mrsrahulkhanna Newbie
mrsrahulkhanna
mrsrahulkhanna

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
cool post!! this is exactly why i think kumud and saras need to start communicating with each other...they shouldn't leave any room for negative ppl like guman to fill in the gaps with their chaals

as for this sit, i say i would go for a like saras. if you can communicate with each other and actually understand each other's intentions then ppl like guman only make you stronger and closer. plus he doesn't really like living in dubai anyways lol

i hope guman's son danny is super close with saras and actually shows us a more lively and less intense side of him. it wold be good to see this because it would mean any one can rise above guman's upbringing. i love this show!!!!!!

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P020167

Originally posted by saru143

i agree with u on all points but not on one..Saras is nt strong guy n ?? Ru serious dear??

He is the one who stood up for the family to which he is not even related ...just he know them as family frnds..One should have guts to do what he did for the crime he didnt even commit.
Saras not being strong-> yes he took blame on himself -> that is why he is very kind and down to earth. He can't see other's pain.
He is not strong enough to stand himself...he was never able to see true color of Guman, he couldnt say No to his father re marraige.

May be in future episode we will see him protecting Kumud and her family against Guman. For now he is not my perfect "Prince".

I don' think Saras even knew what was going on during that time. His mother just died in front of his eyes when he was maybe 5 or 6 years old. When I was 5 I had no idea what remarriage was. I don't think it's fair to accuse him of that! Ouch

JustforUpdates

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Good idea for a post! If you were to ask me, I would say yes to a crazy family like Saras' if it meant having a guy that pure of heart. He's one in a billion. I like that Saras is so modest, humble, traditional and brilliant.

As for dealing with Guman, give me seven days with her and she will fear me like a ghost Evil Smile. Sames goes for Kumud. Guman has no idea who she's taking on. No so-called beauty substitutes for intelligence which Kumud has and Guman doesn't.  LOL

Edited by Marybarton - 08 April 2013 at 6:42pm

SahirsBeard

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
If d guy is strong like saras i wud marry him despite having such inlaws :)
akila15 IF-Dazzler
akila15
akila15

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P020167

even if SaMud agree to marry...Guma/her sister will make Kumud's like hell. 
well,our kumudh will show the way to hell to that evil sistersWink
-ParamHolic- IF-Dazzler
-ParamHolic-
-ParamHolic-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

I feel that Saras actually DOES know Guman's true colours, he just doesn't behave in a rude manner towards her because of the respect the has for his elders/parents. His flashbacks of his childhood confirmed a lot of things for me. And remember the time when she said: wear THIS suit!...And he picks the other one? (SLAP IN HER FACE >:) ) ...Yeah. He knows the witch within. Laxmi man on the other hand...Hah. What can I say about him? No dancing in the mansion...*Sigh*. Don't blame him actually, Guman probably scared the hell out of him with her "dancing".
Agree to u..Smile
cindyve Newbie
cindyve
cindyve

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

I feel that Saras actually DOES know Guman's true colours, he just doesn't behave in a rude manner towards her because of the respect the has for his elders/parents. His flashbacks of his childhood confirmed a lot of things for me. And remember the time when she said: wear THIS suit!...And he picks the other one? (SLAP IN HER FACE >:) ) ...Yeah. He knows the witch within. Laxmi man on the other hand...Hah. What can I say about him? No dancing in the mansion...*Sigh*. Don't blame him actually, Guman probably scared the hell out of him with her "dancing".

Bwahahaha..!! SO true, she must've scared him with her dancing and her "toofani" strut ;)

He is extremely courteous, but he does put Ghuman in her place in his own way!

Edited by cindyve - 09 April 2013 at 6:13am

Go to top