India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

If you have inlaws like Guman

P020167 Senior Member
P020167
P020167

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Gosh, I was thinking if you have rishta like Saras family: MIL like Guman. FIL like LN-who is brain blind and Husband like Saras, who is adoreable, very kind...but not strong enough to stand for right/wrong...what will you do? Will you marry such person? In these years Saras and LN couldn't see what Guman is?
Oh Man, when I was wtaching today's episode, I had strange feeling in my stomach...even if SaMud agree to marry...Guma/her sister will make Kumud's like hell. What is a point of getting married even if he is your Price Charms but live in hell?
Saras very nice guy, down to earth but can't stand for himself...but will be marry such person?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpsoty24..Rapunzel...Marybartoncherrypansy

zzoombie Goldie
zzoombie
zzoombie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I know a typical SC  setup kind family and the guy is still unmarried.
he is 34 right now :(
Saru... IF-Sizzlerz
Saru...
Saru...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P020167

Gosh, I was thinking if you have rishta like Saras family: MIL like Guman. FIL like LN-who is brain blind and Husband like Saras, who is adoreable, very kind...but not strong enough to stand for right/wrong...what will you do? Will you marry such person? In these years Saras and LN couldn't see what Guman is?
Oh Man, when I was wtaching today's episode, I had strange feeling in my stomach...even if SaMud agree to marry...Guma/her sister will make Kumud's like hell. What is a point of getting married even if he is your Price Charms but live in hell?
Saras very nice guy, down to earth but can't stand for himself...but will be marry such person?

i agree with u on all points but not on one..Saras is nt strong guy n ?? Ru serious dear??

He is the one who stood up for the family to which he is not even related ...just he know them as family frnds..One should have guts to do what he did for the crime he didnt even commit.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91mariyakamranAR1220Mountainbreeze7cherrypansyNestleToulouse

Saru... IF-Sizzlerz
Saru...
Saru...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zzoombie

I know a typical SC  setup kind family and the guy is still unmarried.
he is 34 right now :(

Wink may be he will find his kumud in near future..34 is not even a big age now a days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

Mountainbreeze7 Senior Member
Mountainbreeze7
Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I feel that Saras actually DOES know Guman's true colours, he just doesn't behave in a rude manner towards her because of the respect the has for his elders/parents. His flashbacks of his childhood confirmed a lot of things for me. And remember the time when she said: wear THIS suit!...And he picks the other one? (SLAP IN HER FACE >:) ) ...Yeah. He knows the witch within. Laxmi man on the other hand...Hah. What can I say about him? No dancing in the mansion...*Sigh*. Don't blame him actually, Guman probably scared the hell out of him with her "dancing".

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91cindyveAR1220yessehm-ParamHolic-cherrypansyKaranShilpa:)ShanUlas

P020167 Senior Member
P020167
P020167

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru143

i agree with u on all points but not on one..Saras is nt strong guy n ?? Ru serious dear??

He is the one who stood up for the family to which he is not even related ...just he know them as family frnds..One should have guts to do what he did for the crime he didnt even commit.
Saras not being strong-> yes he took blame on himself -> that is why he is very kind and down to earth. He can't see other's pain.
He is not strong enough to stand himself...he was never able to see true color of Guman, he couldnt say No to his father re marraige.

May be in future episode we will see him protecting Kumud and her family against Guman. For now he is not my perfect "Prince".
P020167 Senior Member
P020167
P020167

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

I feel that Saras actually DOES know Guman's true colours, he just doesn't behave in a rude manner towards her because of the respect the has for his elders/parents. His flashbacks of his childhood confirmed a lot of things for me. And remember the time when she said: wear THIS suit!...And he picks the other one? (SLAP IN HER FACE >:) ) ...Yeah. He knows the witch within. Laxmi man on the other hand...Hah. What can I say about him? No dancing in the mansion...*Sigh*. Don't blame him actually, Guman probably scared the hell out of him with her "dancing".
Yes you are right. VC did mention he respect Guman as he has his mothers's value in him...May be that is what happend..when your father is strict/dictator and step mother like Guman...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i think u did not watch the show carefully

saras very well knows what guman is ...he does not like her at all

saras does stand for right and wrong and gives in only when there is a family cause ...he knows his way out

when his father pressurized him he found other way out...talked directly to girl!!!!

saras is bound by his promise to his mother  to be respectful to his father and step mother but then our Howard return Dikra  does find out ways to voice his No

Edited by shana0127 - 08 April 2013 at 4:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7mariyakamranDiamond_14-Neferet-Marybartoncherrypansy

Go to top