Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SalmanFan

It is less corrupt than India. But when someone as famous as Kobe got off without blemish for raping a girl, and when two Z listers like Brandi and Rebecca don't spend a day in jail for killing someone, that justice system is not something you should praise. πŸ˜†

Didn't u object to Salman being called a criminal because there is no evidence against him...and here u are calling a man a rapist even though the courts didn't find him one...Then how do u find fault with people who call Salman a criminal when his case is still pending in courts??
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Didn't u object to Salman being called a criminal because there is no evidence against him...and here u are calling a man a rapist even though the courts didn't find him one...Then how do u find fault with people who call Salman a criminal when his case is still pending in courts??

Oh please! Kobe paid the girl to shut her mouth. If he wasn't guilty, he would've fought to prove his innocence. Salman is innocent till proven guilty. Kobe was too. Until he bought his innocence.

Sajni ka sajan?? ab unhone ky kar diya??😭

shaitaan ko yaad kiya aur shaitaan hazir bhi ho gaya🀣
blue-ice. thumbnail

Oh please! Kobe paid the girl to shut her mouth. If he wasn't guilty, he would've fought to prove his innocence. Salman is innocent till proven guilty. Kobe was too. Until he bought his innocence.

yeah rightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sorry can't argue with you...u have different sets of logic for different peopleπŸ˜›
AdInfinitum thumbnail

yeah rightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sorry can't argue with you...u have different sets of logic for different peopleπŸ˜›

More like you have nothing to add. πŸ˜† I'm done here.
blue-ice. thumbnail

More like you have nothing to add. πŸ˜† I'm done here.

Well...If Kobe bought his innocence...Salman can buy his innocence too...that is what most people will say...and then I am wondering what u are going to say thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...After all if one rich can do it ...so can the other one...I am sure u didn't like what I added here...

Oh please! Kobe paid the girl to shut her mouth. If he wasn't guilty, he would've fought to prove his innocence.

😑😑😑😑 NO NO NO

I know we are both Salman fans but Do not speak anything against KOBE.

Kobe
The Miz
Salman Khan
Todd Manning
Gov. Chris Christie

These are my idols πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

AdInfinitum thumbnail
Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

😑 NO NO NO

I know we are both Salman fans but Do not speak anything against KOBE.

Kobe
The Miz
Salman Khan
Todd Manning
Gov. Chris Christie

These are my idols πŸ˜ƒ

You know, I like Kobe too. I think he's a genius on the court. He's hands down the best player in the NBA. I don't think Lebron is nowhere near talented as the Kobster. But neither Kobe nor Salman are my idols. I just like them for what they do. πŸ˜‰

I was disappointed when he paid off the girl. He should have tried to prove his innocence. But he didn't. I am sorry, but that means he was guilty. No innocent man would be ok with people believing he did something as heinous as raping a girl.

I have been impressed with the way Gov Christie handled himself in the aftermath of Sandy. πŸ‘ You from NJ?
Edited by SalmanFan - 11 years ago
AdInfinitum thumbnail

Well...If Kobe bought his innocence...Salman can buy his innocence too...that is what most people will say...and then I am wondering what u are going to say thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...After all if one rich can do it ...so can the other one...I am sure u didn't like what I added here...

You know, we'll cross that bridge once we get there. Now you're talking about something that hasn't even happened. πŸ˜† If one rich can do it, so can the other one? Yeah, they sure can. But that doesn't mean he will do it. Or are you a fortune teller and you already know Salman will buy his innocence?  We'll have this conversation, WHEN and IF Salman pays someone off. Till then, enjoy bashing Salman.
Edited by SalmanFan - 11 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

The magistrate had failed to appreciate that he (Khan) had neither the
intention (to kill people) nor the knowledge that his rash and negligent
driving would kill a person and cause injury to four others, he said.[/P] [P] One person was killed and four others injured when the Land Cruiser allegedly driven by Khan crushed a group of people sleeping on the pavement outside a bakery in suburban

πŸ˜• one doesn't have the knowledge that rash and negligent driving can cause accidents????
Why should the magistrate appreciate his ignorance????