Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF:Serendipity of love,Pt16/Pg94 (Page 87)

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@

sorry for delaying..
will try to update soon

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
here is my update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Serendipity Of Love

Part 15

"Hello.!!! Mam I am Mayank Sharma..will you please inform Mr.Malhotra that I m here to sign the deal..".Instead of saying him anything the receptionist started crying hearing Mr.Malhotra's name..he starlted a bit and asked,"Kya hua Mam..aa ro kyu rahi hain.."and with that she started crying even more bitterly..she said in a consoling tone,"Aap please mat royiye.." he handled her a tissue which was kept there on the table and turn to ase another person about him.he spotted a one and asked him,"Excuse me... Mr.Malhotra..!!!" he also started crying...seeing we won't get any response from him  he moved to other and asked the same question," Excuse me Mr.Malhotra kahan hain..."..he too started crying ...making him very difficult to stand he consoled him and said,"Please aap royiye nahi aur mujhe bata dijiye Mr.Malhotra kahan hain..." he showed his finder in upward direction he guessed,"Uper wale floor mein hain..." he negatively nodded .. again guessed,"to top floor per hain.."he does the same..he guessed again,"to kya terrace per hain...".The man was frustated as Mayank wasn't guessing it right and burst on him saying,"Arey terrace per kya krenge...vo mar gaye hain.....now crying he is no more...".This was more like a shock for Mayank..he grabbed his collor and asked him vigrously shaking him,"Arey aise kese marr gaye....".The man give him dumbfounded look...calming himself he said,"Aisa kesa ho sakta hain..kal hi to meri baat hui thi unse party mein..."
'
The man told Mayank,"Aapse party mein baat hone k baad unki ghar per unki biwi se baat hui...bahut bada jhagda hua unka heart fail ho gaya aur vo...poining toa direction Mayank followed it and he said aur vo photo mein chale gaye...".He glanced to the photo which is covered with garland now..he was completely shattered..how will he going to arrange such huge amount today his luck didn't took his side...why..!!! his heart heart answers his question ,"Because today Nupur wasn't with him..."..Disheartendly he move towards parking lot to fetch his car thinking how to arrange the money..when he bumped with someone...He saw the person was about to fall who bumped with him he caught her surrounding his arms across her waist ...and protected her from falling down..he opened his eyes.to see and saw she was none  than Nupur...he was quiet shocked even Nupur was equally portent seeing him.

Varun came in morning to apologize Nupur..after lot of manafoying she forgive him...as she wasn't much effected by his rude talks but was deeply had effect of Mayank's anger behaviour towards her...Varun too had a meeting on the same building yet at different floor...so he had given lift to Nupur to wish to visit the mall  near by his office where his meeting was held...bidding him bye when she was walking out she got bumped and landed in arms of Mayank...

They both were just staring each other unaware of any surrounded world..their eye session  was broke when they heard a horn of a car which was coming from other side...he left her making her stand on her toes and asked a cared tone,"Tum thik ho...".She nodded her head not meeting her eye with him...seeing her..flashes of last night incident came..and before his anger could raise up he received a call..glaring at her he took the call.

"Mr.Sharma...I'm speaking from Mr.Malhotra's office ..have Mr.Malhotra appointed you last night for the work which our architect has left in between last night ..."

"Yes Sir.."

"Oh..!! than will you please  come and sign the deal so that our work could be started as soon as possible.."

"But sir How it can be possible without Mr.Malhotra.."

"Well you see his wife is  owner of 52% shares of company so she took the decision to continue our deal with you..please come..!!!"

"Sure Sir..!!! I' coming...I am just ..."

He thought how this  could be happen just now there wasn't any hope  and now suddenly...how come...he turned to see that Nupur was standing there lowering her gaze fidgting with her fingers..beside his car waiting for him...to finish his talk...it didn't took a second  to make him realize how does his luck changed.

He went upto her and said in a straight tone having no emotions rather not showing it...as he can't be normal to her soon and neither could hold anger for her...he said,"Nupur...meri ek urgent meeting aa gayi hain bas 15 min ki hain I just need to sign the papers...tum chalo mere saath fir tumhe jahan jana hain wahan tumhe I ll drop you..."

She said still lowering her face,"nahi uski zaurart nahi hain mein chali jaaungi...." He raised his voice a bit as of imposing an authority on her ,"Nahi tum akele kahin nahi jaogi...chalo mere saath.." And before he had already taken her to the lift and went inside...

[PRESENT]

Nupur was busy herself in working when she received a call,"Hello..Ms.Rai...Report to Converse Office right now...and do bring the current project file with yourself..there is an urgent meeting in 45 minutes..come soon ASAP.."

The phone  was some other person informing her about the meeting...before she could retort or say anything the call was ended from the other side..she sighed...taking her bags and necessary files she went up to James cabin and said to him,"Sir.There is urgent meeting I have been called up so..."...James said,"Yeah..!!! I know about it...you can go... Have you mailed the letters..".She Replied,"Yes..Sir..!!!".

"Good than you may go..it's very less time left for the meeting to get start..."Having the conversation with him she went to the meeting venue.

She entered the conference hall ambit soon ...the meeting still have few minutes to get start.She arranging the files and documents when she  heard the sound of the door being opened...she turns her head to see it was Mayank who has entered.he was quiet surprised to see her..since morning after a time he got a chance alone with her...they both were staring each other...no one is moving from his place...seeing each other while one was trying to avoid his gaze and his presence but failing miserbly while  other tries to figure out..and want to find out what had actually went wrong between them..their eye lock would have lasted for more seconds if..other members wouldn't have entered.

Soon the meeting started..Mayank was explaining everyone about his project which is on going right now...showing them how much this project contains profit and how much more it could gain... while Nupur was taking everything like full profession and was noting down each point and key points attentively..

The meeting went over and everyone started to move out ...it has already been late evening...Nupur too got up collected her files and was also going when Mayank called her out,"Ms.Rai..will you please wait I need to discuss something from you..."

She glared at him knowing what he  intent while he gave the look that there is something to discuss and he is bit serious she said,"Sorry Sir, office hours are over and I'm no more your employee...I need to go..".Saying she left from the cabin... he stamped his feet on the ground showing his frustation.He too moved out and walked towards  the lift..when he glanced she was standing there waiting for the lift too...

Actually till than Nupur reach the lift had already been get down and other was out of order.Taking the opportunity he smiled to himself and stood silently besides her tapping his foot on the floor not uttering any word just glancing her time to time making her to irritate to the core.The bell sound of the floor indicates the lift has reached their floor...as ssoon it opened both of them entered together.Nupur pressed the down button and stood at the corner of the lift totally avoiding Mayank as much as she could.Suddenly a thought across Mayank he step and pressed stop button of the lift..she gets starlted at his act as the lift stops abruptly...

She said in the stern voice,"Mr.Sharma..what is this...".He replied to her in his playfull tone,"What ..aisa bhi kya dekh rahi ho...mein itna handsome hoon kya ki tumhari nazar hi nahi hatt rahi hain mujhse..".She said more like a warning him,"Press the down button Mr.Sharma..".He said while still mainting his playfull tone,"C'mon Nupur...ab isme itne shock hone waali baat konsi hain aisa pehli baar to nahi ho raha hain...it's just that we had switched our places I am at yours and you at mine. Remember something...".He completed the sentence flashing his million dollor smile to her..making his dimples visible to her urging her to fall on them..she went to the flashback mode when this had happened..

Hope you like it

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Sky7nila5liza-sana-supriyamnfankrish_artisonuluvsmayurvishalfooldeepa0507Dalia.Sara92.Lenco-Meri-Ayan-Pia-pihu.shimu1rimshazebtasnim.Irum.gopi06Prada_176mayuloveuAngle.preethissreevijayanLuvArTi4ever-Paulomi-RadhikeraniVarunKiBiwiDazzilerDizzyFaria.Maria.drfizaahmedannie07Roses-khushi...EhSaas...

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Captain Javitri

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Sweet Update !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shafy_MN

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged