nice updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Thanks
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Irum.

hmm...Nupur is really  lucky for Mayank.

warna phley jis proposal ko Mr.Frank ne reject kiya Nupur k kareeb atey hi os ko Connsider krney k liye raedy ho gaya.
Bt yeh kya , Y did Mayank changed the files.
Nupur ko koi or file dikhayi and Mr.Frank ko koi or.
I think yehi reason hoga dono k bich  present dooori ka.
Wow !! they celebrated with Ice cream.
Mjht ki yaad aa gayi.
thnx for PM.

Yeah..

Nupur is lucky for him...

Yaar Mayank changed the files coz hi know..
chahe kuch bhi ho  jaaye community centre to tutna hi hain..
aur vese bhi uska carrer nahi progress ker raha hain aisa kerke he have to face more downfall

haan hain to but ek bade twist k saath
Hmm...Mujhe bhi

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

shaffuuu plz update

will update tommorow
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Serendipity Of Love

PART 11

[PRESENT]

The chirpping of birds indicate'that it's morning'but it was morning filled with lots of determination in Nupur eyes but still the tinch of pain within it'she as usual prepared herself for office'to face furthur consequences'this time she knew what she has to do'

Mayank was pacing in his room was waiting for her..since  morning'he already asked the receptionist about her arrival..after a wait of whole 30 minutes she entered his room'.he was sitting on his chair and was reading something when she arrived'he turned around and asked her in excited manner,"Hey'!!! Why are you late..I have been waiting for you so long'."

Nupur said in her cold tone..,"Is there any work for me'.SIR.." stressing on the word Sir more than usual'.

He was quiet bewildered with her this tone,"Hey..what happened..why are you talking to me like this'"

She cut him in between making him realize or more than him herself,"Because you are my Boss"

He thought she is playing with him,"C'mon Nupur now stop acting 'forwarding his hand towards her'come here..flashing his smile'you know'how much I am happy to see you here..standing right infront of my eyes'.so much I have to share with you'there is so much I want to listen you'."

She controlled her self and said in her old cold  tone,"Sir'I have been appointed here for my work..not for chatting with my boss'"

He was completely shocked 'he couldn't able to understand why she is being so cold to him'she never had been so rude to him..never',"Why are you behaving like this'so strange..it seems you are not my Nupur to whom I am talking but a girl who has been appointed to do her work is standing infront of me..you have changed Nupur'you know..I always wonder where have you been these three years..what you were doing'what were the consequences you faced'I so missed you Nupur..I so missed you'."

She controlled herself'not melting in his soft tone  she said in her usual rude voice,"Sir,I am again saying'.with clear and cut meanings'I have other works also to do..if there is any work for me..so please tell me'else I have lots of pending tasks'I am not being paid to chat with my boss rather to work..my given..task..and I do not..intend..let me repeat to myself..I do not intend to share my personal life with my BOSS'"

Saying she moved out of the cabin..leaving him all shocked'complete blank'she didn't wait for his reaction.But her words left a deep mark in his heart...Something has tore apartin him..!!!

The girl who used to be his friend..infact..his best friend and more over is his lucky charm...is behaving so strangly..so oddly  with him...He thought that whenever she would meet him he'll hug her tightly and won't allow her to leave him again and will share all that has been stored in his heart for long long time but here all that he has thought ..that he'll do this..he'll do that...all just shattered into pieces...

She closed his cabin's door with a loud bang and with taking long strides she move toward the washroom..she wasn't in any condition to face anyone...till than she was stopping her tears as she do not want to  show and wasn't any condition to give anyone's answers...as soon she entered the washroom..she closed the leaned to it...she couldn't control more and burst  into tears...she hugged herself and silently weeped...he was giving her pain...seeing him..gives her pain..reminds her..what he has done to her...she felt her self fool to come in his words that time..she felt herself to be used...and this feeling was killing her form inside..one side she want to ask him..shout at him..and if his apologise she even ready to forgive him..she knows how much she had stopeed herself..stopped her heart not to run in his arms and cried her pain out in his shoulder...she really do misses him in these years...but she had promised herself...she can't let herself down...she just can't..but her heart wasn't ready to acc which she wept this...when ever she see him..the good momentwhich she has spent with him...flashes infront of her eyes...it's her mind who was controlling her heart every time...she just fears..what if a day comes..when her mind led down and her heart wins...what if she does something..of which she regrets...later..like she does now...!!!

Her chain of thoughts were broken when she heard a knock on the door...she collected herself wipes her tears which were lingering in her face..and opening the door she moved towards the basin and washed her face so that no one could able to see..that she was crying..

It was kelly who had entered...she said to her,"Hey Nupur you're right..."

Controlling her tears so that her voice didn't leave her...and clearing her throat she says,"Yeah..!! I am perfectly fine..."

Kelly:Oh..actually...you went so early yesterday...

She made an excuse to her,"Actually my  head was aching..I am not used to such parties and more over the  party was over for me...

Kelly:Have you met our Boss...

She said with low tone as in a disinterested tone,"Yup..!!!"

Kelly said in her as usual dreamy tone,"He is so hot na...Nupur..I had never seen any Indian man..he is so intelligent witty...and yet still maintains to be so handsome..hot and sexy all at the same time...I really wonder how could you able to control yourself as if you are his .secretary..he is just too irresistable..Oh My God..!!! I wish  I could be his assisstant...

She cut her in short,"Than..!! why aren't you  his secretary.."

She said,"My bad luck sweety...my qualification weren't for his assisstant/secretary..so..you see...but I must say you have a golden luck woman...I won't be shock if a day you would come to me and would said to me Kelly I had fallen for our Boss.."

She said cunningly,"But why would I say.."

She said to Nupur,"Oh..C'mon darling...how long you are going to protect yourself from his charm..and plus you'll be the one working with him day and night...you know...if I think this..I really get jealous of you...but never mind...

She said in her cold voice,"Don't worry Kelly I won't fall for him..."

She said as proving her wrong ,"Oh..!!! No dear..you can't say so confidently..as you know...you never know when you'll fall for him..he is just too irresistable..I can bet you even..even you won't be able to hide yourself fom his charm...you'll soon fall for him..he has such a aura around him you see..."

Her words were piercing as a needle in her heart...she excused her saying she had loads of work..and moved outside the washroom...she just want to busy herself in the work so that she could be away from his thought..his talks..she knows this is difficult but she has to do this..else it would be very very difficult for her..and at a point would be impoosible for her...

She moved to her desk to do her work...today she wasn't felt to curse her old Boss Mr.James..as today he had given her so much work which won't give her a damm time to think about him..and this the best she was liking it..or should say loving it...she completely engrossed her self in her work..not even noticed that someone is watching her behind the winds of his glass window of his cabin...

She was working when Mr James as usual called her in his cabin,"Nupur come to my cabin.."She said,"Yes..!!! I'm coming..!!"
She grabbed her letter pad and went to his cabin...

Mayank was seeking a chance to talk to her..may bethere is some misunderstanding...but to his bad luck he got a call,"Hello Mr.Sharma..!!! we need you at the site..this moment only..please arrive...".He really want to kill the person but he can't deny his work..no not at all..stamping his foot he moved out of his cabin...cursing his fate...

"Ye phone isse bhi abhi aaana tha...yaar kya hain...matlab kya ab poori duniya mujhe Nupur se baat nahi krne degi..ek to vo vese hi mujhse baat nahi karna chahti ..aur uper se phone..mere bina ye log kuch nahi ker sakte kya...mana mein architect hoon..but hoon to insaan...ye bhi bhool gaye kya...."
He took the lift and moved to the parking area..

On the other side in Mr.James Cabin..

Mr.James was dictating her a formal letter which has to mail some of their important clients...after dictating her instructed to Nupur,"Nupur...mail this letter today itself to the given listed clients..it's really imporatnt.."

She assures him and said,"Don't worry Sir...I''ll do it right now..."She turned to leave his cabin when he again called her,"Nupur.."
She turned to him still standing near the door,"Yes..!! Sir..."

He said to her casually,"Bring..the Shranger Co. file from Mayank's sir cabin..I need to see it...before completely approving to the company..."

She was dumbstruck..bringing the file from his cabin means facing him again..and she can't do this..no not in any cost..she said to him,"But sir...Why me..you can send anyone.."

He raised his brows and said cunningly,"This is my order Nupur do as I said..I paid you for doing work...not just sitting idle int he office and not doing any work..what will be there any problem of you bring a file from his cabin...Go.."

She went outside his cabin..cursing him,"Budhha salaa..khud ko samjhta kya hain..saraa din mujhe order karta rehta hain..aur fir...taunt maarta hain Nupur mein tumhe kaam karne ki pay deta hoon..abe saale budhhr ..khoosat..aur kitna kaam karvayega mujhse..ab Mayank k cabin mein jaaon..oh God..!!! mujhe use face nahi karna ..please kuch karo...."

She prayed to god..and moved towards his cabin..but she stop her tracks in between and went to the reception first asking whether Mayank is in his cabin or not...

Here when Mayank reached the parking he realized he forgot his cell in the cabin only..he again took the life towards his office...

Receptionist told her that Mayank just keft for site..that means he isn't in the cabin..she took a breath releived..that finally she won't be facing him...

Mayank was still in the lift..which was moving upwards towards his office floor..he was tapping his feet on the floor of lift and every second was glancing at the watch as he was getting late and as sson he'll finish his work..more time he could able to take his time out to talk Nupur...

Nupur was moving towards his cabin...and opened the door and went inside his cabin...

His lift stopped at his office floor...and he enetred his office...

She was searching for the file..there were pile of files..and all of them were of same colour..she was reading each and every file...when finally she got the fourth file out of the pile...to be the file she wanted...

Till then Mayank had reached his cabin and opened his cabin..door..and entered he was shocked to see Nupur...inside...holding a file and was reading it keenly...he stopped at his tracks...

Hope you Like. It 
Edited by shafy_MN - 10 years ago
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update, Di..

Ek baat baatao, aisa kya hua tha past mein Jo Nupur Mayank par itna gussa dikha rahi hain, I mean ye cold behavior ka reason kya hain? I know ke tum abhi nahi baataogi, humme tadpa tadpa ke marogi...

Well I agree with Kelly that koi bhi Mayank Sharma ke charm se Bach nahi sakti...

Continue soon and thanks for the pm..
Looovvveee you*hugs*,muuuah!!
mayuloveu thumbnail
Very nice update. Mayur kr bich ke mu dur kar fo plz
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
errr aise point pe end kiya ki mera dil kar rahe ki main tujhe maar dalu.ekks now i've 2 wait 4 next part.fabulous update.i just loved it 2 d core.hope u'll update next part soon bcoz i want 2 C mn reaction.