Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF:Serendipity of love,Pt16/Pg94 (Page 23)

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasiniangel

update this ff!!

will update tomorrow...

Bhatakti_atma IF-Rockerz
Bhatakti_atma
Bhatakti_atma

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
PLZZ UPDATE FAST

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shafy_MN

Bhatakti_atma IF-Rockerz
Bhatakti_atma
Bhatakti_atma

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
AJ HI KAR DO NA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shafy_MN

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhatakti_atma

PLZZ UPDATE FAST

Updating in few mins
shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhatakti_atma

AJ HI KAR DO NA

Have patience my dear..
patience...Embarrassed
shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay
shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Here is my next part...

Sorry for delay...

Busy with other ff...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Humayra-SupriyaluvsMN-Maria.RadhikeraniRoses-khushi.Tanya.

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Serendipity Of Love

Part 5

[FLASHBACK]

Mayank mently scolded himself,"Itna bhi kya bolne ki zarurat thi'ab to phas gaye'beta'chalo'kar k dekhte hain..vese bhi meri kismat ne aaj tak mera saath nahi diya'but'dekhte kya hota'hain..chal shuru ho jaa'

He prayed to god in hoping that today his luck would be in his side'then only Nupyr came from washroom'she sees a crowd..and a scary Mayank..trying to hold the stick'nervousness was clearly visible on his face'suddenly a thought came to her'she thought of taking a sweet revenge from the person who had spoiled her dress'she walked towards the area'such that no one could noticed that she is coming there purposely..and as before Mayank was going to hit the all..she herself moved the stick and and in nervousness making a hit from Mayank'he looked towards the direction to see the person who had ruined his chance'where Nupur was walking out showing looser sign to him'

He was very much angry '.and frustated'.he thought never in his life'his luck has been in his side..he was about to leave when he noticed everyone's eye on the board..he followed their gaze only to be get surprised that..the balls were moving in the same way the way he told'.and even make Mr.Frankaz..win'

Everyone was ashotinished'but more than everyone..he was shocked how..could be this possible..he thought because of her this prank..he would loose'.but here he won it'.he was so confused'that he actually won it'.

"Ye'.How did it happen'.luck ne mera kabhi saath nahi diya'and today'when it has supposed be to wrong because of her'it actually goes'right'how.."

Wondering to himself and getting an appointmrnt of meeting with Mr.Frankaz'he happily moved towards his home..he thought may be the good time has been started now in his life'He do't need any lucky charm...

Again the next day he faces the same problem ,the alarm clock didn't work on time'water wasn't coming'.but still he was happy after all of all the time after so many days finally his car works and most importantly'he got the meeting..with Mr Frankaz'which is very very important for his carrer'.

He was pacing his car in the parking lot..when someone from front came and bumped into his car..though it wasn't much scratch as both cars were very slow..speed..it's just small scratches on the bumper of both the cars'but the thing that annoy him most that he was getting late and addition to it..there was'nt any place for parking he could find..and now this accident'.he furiously came out from his car to burst out on the person when he saw the same girl..he saw in the party yesterday'

Nupur:I am sorry'.vo mera dhayan kahin aur tha..looking towards him'.tum'

Mayank:Haan..mein'tumne kasam khaa rakhi hain kya mera kaam bigadne mein'

Nupur:Ohh.!! Hello..Mister'.tumne meri dress spoil ki thi..to badle mein mene tumhare saath chota sa prank kar diya..itna bhadak kyu rahe to..mana tumhe dekh k chalne mein problem hoti hain..but car to thik se chala sakte ho'

Mayank:Ek Sorry nahi bol rahi ..showing me you attitude and you know..ajj tumhari wajah se mein late ho jaunga...

Nupur:Haan..but pehle'mere bumper per lage hue scratches ka compensation  to do'

Mayank:Listen scratched mere bumper bhi lage hain'mein sharifon ki tarah aapse kuch maang nahi raha hoon that doesn't mean'.I'll give you'.aap  please side hat jaayie else meri last parking space chali jaayegi'

Nupur:Tumhe tumhari parking ki padi hain..aur yahan mera bumper pora kharab ho gaya hain'.

Mayank:Listen..!!! Jitne scratches aapke bumper per lage hain utne mere mein bhi..and I suppose itne bhi deep nahi hain jiski wajah se I need to pay got that'compemsation mein bhi le sakta hoon'but  for now'.I think galti dono ki hain'so please will move you and your car asside'stressing on the car more the usual'

Nupur..fumed in anger and said,"Nahi mein yahan se nahi jaaongi'!!! Tum jese churvnist'insaan mene aaj tak nahi dekha disgusting..instead of feeling sorry'tum mujhe attitude dikha rahe ho'.

Mayank was getting pissed off on her constant bickering'.firstly he is getting late..and also had to dearch for the parking space..and addition to it this girl was taking toll on him'getting difficult for him to manage all things'.when his fall  on a car which was moving towards the last parking space..and in no time it get occupied'

Mayank..in anger:Great..!! Now I think you should be happy'meri last parking space'chali gayi'.God..!!! mere har kaam ko bigadne mein kya mazaa ataa hain aapko'

Nupur:Excuse me'!!! Isme meri koi galti nahi hain'if you had said sorry before'to tumhe vo jagah mil jaati '

then only they heard something..following their gaze towards the sound they saw'a tub of paint had fallen on the car..as above the car..a lamp post was getting painited''and it was the same car which has occupied the last parking space'.

Nupur giggled but controlling her self she said in an anger tone,"Now I am really feeling guilty ki mene tumhe vo jagah nahi thi..nahi to uss car ki jagah tumhari car hoti aur paint ka dabba tumhare sier oer girta...than I'll be the more happy  '..saying she took her car and went leaving a dumbfounded Mayank..he thought if he wouldn't has bumped with her'the situation he is watching on the other car could be on his'.after she left..he found another..space..which was quite secure'parking his car he went for his meeting'

Likewise another day'Mayank was in ATM bank..and as usual his card wasn't working'and people out there had already made a long queue..and were cursing him..and they receive only one answer..I am just coming'..Nupur arrived there to see such a long queue..she enquired and get to know that it's all because of our Mayank'.she entered there and both of them again shocked to see each other'

Nupur:Tum..mujhe samjh hi jana chahiye tha'.tumhre sivaye aur ho bhi kon sakta hain'

Mayank:Oh..Hello'!!! tum mera peecha karna kab chodogi'

Nupur:Mein..!!! aur tumhara peecha'well excuse me..Mister..!!! aapki information k liye mein aapko bata doon..ki aapki vajah se bahar ek bahut lambi queue'hain..so will you please do it fast'

Mayank:Mujhe bhi koi shauk nahi hain'vo mere card mein thodi problem aa rahi hain..that's it'got that'

He was showing his card to her..at an instant she grabbed his card and enetred it in the machine to hi surprise'this time machine accepted his card'

Nupur said mocking him':Card daalna nahi ata aur chale hai'paise nikalne'.do it fast'.

Saying she went from there leaving a bewilderd Mayank there'.he recalled all the three'incidents..which took when he was with her'.and something s truck in his mind'.he instantly took his monely and went out 'he didn't find her''.he grabbed his car..and went to the a psychic'named..Belam..Jaan'who ones' has said..that he has a very bad luck..and he need something to make his bad luck good luck'.

He went to her and narrate all the story' of the incients whch took place whenever he is with Nupur'.to know what he is concluding is true or just his imagination...

Hope you Like it

Edited by shafy_MN - 12 June 2013 at 11:49am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2salma009supriyamnfankrish_artihasiniangelDASTAK..ratibob007deepa0507Dalia.LencoAyan-ri.mnpihu.shimu1tasnim.Irum.kirti123gopi06Angle.Humayra_Annesha_LuvArTi4everpreethismayuloveuRadhikerani-Paulomi-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Maria.-DreamzGirl-DazzilerDizzyFaria.annie07.Tanya.Roses-khushi

Go to top